Poll

Aren't you happy this is back?

Yes
- 7 (87.5%)
No
- 1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 102

Author Topic: [6/8] The Never-Ending Dungeon: AN UPDATE!11??11!!?  (Read 89614 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Never-Ending Dungeon: Chapter 2 -- The Grimoire of Specters
« Reply #1095 on: February 19, 2014, 10:46:34 pm »

I think that little hole under the ear works about as well. Or just the neck. Most places in the neck work.
Benefit of the eye: It's pretty much impossible to armor. If you want to see, that is.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #1096 on: February 20, 2014, 07:08:38 am »

Berserk mode on the wall!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: February 20, 2014, 12:22:16 pm »

Drop the holy water! Then head back to the ocean for a refill
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: February 20, 2014, 08:41:03 pm »

I think that little hole under the ear works about as well. Or just the neck. Most places in the neck work.
Benefit of the eye: It's pretty much impossible to armor. If you want to see, that is.
Visors seem to work pretty well. Just sayin'. It's also really hard to hit. Benefit of the neck; larger target.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: February 20, 2014, 08:58:58 pm »

Also much better armored. And you can fit a dagger into any slit you can see out of.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: February 20, 2014, 09:04:45 pm »

...Depends on the dagger. Can you aim for the eye easily and is it certain to be a slit? No and no.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: February 20, 2014, 09:08:52 pm »

We have an OOC thread guys

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: February 21, 2014, 07:23:20 pm »

╞═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡
The Never-Ending Dungeon

Maseau raises his wand, recalling the green slimes. They slither and congeal next to him while wobbling with ripples moving across their bodies. With another flick of his wand, the slimes quickly congeal under his feet and shoot down in a jet stream, propelling Maseau upwards into the air as green slime thrusts down from his feet. He swipes his foot towards a dark specter, killing it with ease as the green slime collides with it's shadowy figure.

"RGGHH. FUCK YOU SPHINCTERS. WHERE'S MY HEALTH!?" the Blue Mage vigorously says as a shroud of ice begins to crystallize around his body, spiking out with sharp icicles. An icicle suddenly jets out from his armor, striking a dark specter and making it perish.

Talonis Wolf bashes his magic hammer towards the specter next to him, but misses by barely a centimeter. The specter reacts with another swipe of his claw. Which misses again.

Agrorbash lets out a cry of rage as he continues bashing at the stone wall, but to no avail. The hard stone still shows no sign of weakness -- it must be at least 2 meters thick.

-
   Rillsim hastily rushes towards the ship's water storage and prepares to imbue it with divinity. He moves his palms over the water as he incants prayers to the orc goddess. The water glows a dim blue as it transmutes into holy water. Thingy then proceeds to dump the holy water out of the ship -- and into the hole, before going back to the ocean to refill the ballasts.

===
   M'ber can't take any chances right now. With one swift motion, he thrusted the silver dagger within the evil man's glowing red eye. The man bellows out screams of pain as the silver causes his skin to burn -- his menacing aura begins to flicker more and more as the silver remains embedded within his eye, meaning that this man IS in fact a specter; or at least part specter, if that's possible. He begins to writhe in pain as the blade remains in his eye socket, still very much screaming in excruciating pain.
   His screams are then vanquished by a heavy raining of glowing blue water dropping on the man from above. He drops to the ground and looks up to the Blazer which is now flying away to refill. M'ber reaches in and pulls his dagger out of the man's glowing red eye, watching him attentively. The man turns his gaze of disbelief to M'ber as he exhales a dark smoke from his mouth. The smoke plumes throughout the air as it eventually glows with a dark purple aura, the sign of his possibly final breath.

Suddenly, each and every specter in the area dissipates as their essence dies out from the now-lost connection with their master, their dark figure flickering and shifting out from existence. The man's heavy armor begins to fall apart, bits and flakes of it's metal peeling off as an eerie silver smoke plumes from under it. The man's leather book that was strapped to his belt falls off intact, laying next to the armored man who is being unmasked currently.

Laying in the remains of the armor is a figure of short stature; it has lime slit eyes with a shroud of short blue hair covering the back of it's head with a dark purple hood covering it. It's teeth are white and sharp. The rest of it's get-up consists of a stylish pale purple buttoned shirt and plain pants, with a purple hood covering it's figure. The short figure is thin and small, perfect for fitting through small spaces and must have outstanding agility.
   The Trickster Sprite opens an eye, gazing tiredly at M'ber as a painful wince leaves its face.

♦Players♦
▼Urak's Shack
▼The S.S Blazer
Spoiler: Thingy (30) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rillsim (25) (click to show/hide)
▼Market Square
Spoiler: Talonis Wolf (13) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Blue Mage (14) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: M'Ber (12) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ΩDungeon-ExΩ (click to show/hide)

☼ENEMIES☼
¤¬The Trickster Sprite⌐¤ [25] [Alignment Unknown]

♥ALLIES♥
Scamps the Cat [10]
Red Mage [30]
Dan Straight the Soviet Wizard [15]
Slime 1 [5](Maseau)
Slime 2 [5](Maseau)
Slime 3 [5](Maseau)
Gnome [5] (Blue Mage)
High Priest [15]

¤COLLECTED ARTIFACTS¤
¤¬Dark Mage Head⌐¤
ΩDungeon-ExΩ
Θ«Bow of Frigid WindsΘ»
¬+Breastplate of Stealthed Sight+⌐
ε))Rollerskates of Blazing Glory((ε
☼Arsonist's Joy☼
◄•Key to the Never-Ending Dungeon•►
╞═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 07:25:09 pm by PrivateNomad »

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: February 21, 2014, 07:25:49 pm »

I AM A SQUID MAN, USE MY MANY FEET TO PURIFY
Crack-a-lack-a

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: February 21, 2014, 07:28:35 pm »

I AM A SQUID MAN, USE MY MANY FEET TO PURIFY

but the enemies are dead

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: February 21, 2014, 07:30:47 pm »

PURIFY
Crack-a-lack-a

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: February 21, 2014, 07:34:15 pm »

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: February 21, 2014, 07:38:10 pm »

I DONT CARE WHERE I PURIFY JUST SIMPLY PURIFY
Crack-a-lack-a

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: February 21, 2014, 08:05:40 pm »

Purify the water that we pickup then.

and on that note: Refill tanks with water, then wait for shenanagans.
Also, have said water purified and blessed, and test to see if it is better than non-blessed water as a propellant.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: February 21, 2014, 08:11:34 pm »

Turning to face the rest of the group, I open my mouth to speak. "Can someone explain why you were attacked by a bunch of intangible minions, and who in Amarok's Fury you all are?"

Grab the book the Spectre Dude dropped as I listen to the party. Agree to help, then go search for mechanical parts and fuel.

(Note:Amarok is underlined because it's a link. If you were asking yourself who the blip Amarok is, clicky the linky.)
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 102