Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Fun things to do online with someone.  (Read 11635 times)

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
Re: Fun things to do online with someone.
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2012, 03:42:00 am »

What is she into?
Ever heard of "OSU!"?It is a song based game that most people enjoy and it also has multiplayer competitive.
Oh yeah,theres a new game called Desperate Gods that introduces real world physics into a card game and its very fun to mess around in.

I don't know what to suggest if I don't know what types of games you would like.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2012, 04:09:01 pm »

What is she into?
Hrm, truth be told neither of us are really much into games these days. She's a fan of touhou, a few JRPGs here and there, the elder scrolls series...

Just wacky and fun stuff would probably be best.

Anyway, we got a totally legal (totally) minecraft server up yesterday, and had a lot of fun~ I picked up a rose and gave it to her, and she built a huge tower for us to climb atop and look down at the landscape and sky from. You can tell who's better at romance, there :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Doctus

• Bay Watcher
  • 黄昏よりも昏きもの…
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2012, 04:17:49 pm »

Thanks for the suggestions so far, everyone~

What is she into?
To expand a little more on what Kai said: Touhou, Elder Scrolls, Europa Universalis, roguelikes (I did have a lot of fun with Elona back in the day), some tactics games (more in the direction of Fire Emblem or Super Robot Wars than Wesnoth; I don't really care much for it). Mostly single-player stuff, unfortunately, so entirely unrelated games are probably just as useful as suggestions based on what I like.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2012, 04:20:22 pm »

Hey there cutie~ :D
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2012, 04:27:18 pm »

I've never played it, but World of Tanks is a free multiplayer game that's getting a lot of recommendations from my friends these days.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2012, 05:04:21 pm »

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2012, 09:13:49 pm »

Oh great, now there are two of them.  :P
If you both enjoy watching streams then you could do that together.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2012, 09:20:19 pm »

Get a room.
In time.

Your honor, I would like to direct your attention to Exhibit A, of 'bitch got served'. XD

On a helpful note - have you two tried chess? I love me some chess. :)

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2012, 09:22:25 pm »

Get a room.
In time.

Your honor, I would like to direct your attention to Exhibit A, of 'bitch got served'. XD
Did you just call me a bitch?  :P

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2012, 09:26:21 pm »

HE'S NOT THE MESSIAH, HE'S A VERY NAUGHTY BOY

If you were being serious with your previous statement, then yes. If you were being sarcastic, then no (I love me some flow - diagram conversations.)

Have either of you tried scribblenauts? :) Looking for the most outlandish solutions to a problem may be interesting.

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2012, 10:35:40 pm »

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 03:27:02 pm by Ogdibus »

ivanthe8th

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2012, 12:21:57 am »

Minecraft was a bust since apparently you need to pay for it to play outside the demo server.

Just for the record, I got Minecraft back in Alpha 2 years ago for about $15 and have found it totally worth it.
You do remember that you've been farming gigantic wingless dragon-fish for profit and Fun, right?
This quote right here is the essence of DF.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2012, 12:37:01 am »

Minecraft was a bust since apparently you need to pay for it to play outside the demo server.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2012, 12:40:25 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Even the avatars expire eventually.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5