Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

People still read this?

Yep
No
Found this through Hall of Fame

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 90

Author Topic: ROLL TO DODGE THE LAW X: Law of Revolution  (Read 213465 times)

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO DODGE THE LAW II: Rebellion
« Reply #450 on: January 18, 2013, 08:05:14 pm »

Dice Rolls for you Gm:

Spawn with Starting Stuffs

Find Other Rebels

Then Find Place to make base

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Joining
« Reply #451 on: January 18, 2013, 08:06:33 pm »

Am I the only one who plans on killing the Law Empire backwards, and to collect every person I kill's hands?

What?  I was planning to ally with the Grillodons, and crash into the building the emporer was in.
You'll be negotiating with me then; as the supreme Grillodon Reborn I plan to reunite my species and rise up against the oppressors.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 18, 2013, 08:07:26 pm »

Kind of too late for that, probably.

Assuming you succeed.  This is a roll to dodge.
Hence the 'probably'. Doing something as simple as taking down the leader of a 1m+ man organization shouldn't take too long.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 18, 2013, 08:09:57 pm »

You'll be negotiating with me then; as the supreme Grillodon Reborn I plan to reunite my species and rise up against the oppressors.

Okay then, do you want to do what I suggested?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 18, 2013, 08:14:42 pm »

Okay then, do you want to do what I suggested?
Once I have united my empire I will lend you a strike team to do just that.
Sig! Onol

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 18, 2013, 08:36:51 pm »

As long as you don't harm anyone who would be classified as 'innocents' or commit war crimes, I will support all of your actions.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 18, 2013, 08:38:18 pm »

As long as you don't harm anyone who would be classified as 'innocents' or commit war crimes, I will support all of your actions.
...What qualifies as war crimes, and are they crimes when committed outside of war?
Sig! Onol

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 18, 2013, 08:38:28 pm »

I don't really get it. Why are you building an empire, when a one will make it as ephemeral as a dead leaf in an autumnal wind? A single determined eco-terrorist will get just as many fives and just as many kills.
Greater Collection
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 18, 2013, 08:39:25 pm »

I don't really get it. Why are you building an empire, when a one will make it as ephemeral as a dead leaf in an autumnal wind? A single determined eco-terrorist will get just as many fives and just as many kills.
I have to take revenge against the Chutari for enslaving my people.
Sig! Onol

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 18, 2013, 08:42:41 pm »

...What qualifies as war crimes, and are they crimes when committed outside of war?

What happened in: the Vietnam war, WWII Germany, and the USSR to name a few.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 18, 2013, 08:42:42 pm »

Ah, that makes somewhat more sense. Though my point still stands, why not topple the Chitauri and the Empire of Law while acting as a single entity?
Greater Collection

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 18, 2013, 08:44:30 pm »

Ah, that makes somewhat more sense. Though my point still stands, why not topple the Chitauri and the Empire of Law while acting as a single entity?
That's what I'm doing. My people must also have magic again! It's for ... uh ... sacred traditions and ... stuff.
Sig! Onol

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 18, 2013, 08:45:26 pm »

That's what I'm doing. My people must also have magic again! It's for ... uh ... sacred traditions and ... stuff.
But you aren't, you are trying to generate a Grillodon army/empire to fight against the Chitauri. I'm saying just do it yourself.

It is a minimalist, you do have about the same chances.
Greater Collection

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: January 18, 2013, 08:49:09 pm »

But you aren't, you are trying to generate a Grillodon army/empire to fight against the Chitauri. I'm saying just do it yourself.

Yeah, but I didn't spend all that time creating a race of metal space whale sharks after being sent to the past by GWG for nothing! I want my creation to flourish again!
Anyhow, Imma wait for the turn.
Sig! Onol

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 18, 2013, 08:50:25 pm »

Yeah, but I didn't spend all that time creating a race of metal space whale sharks after being sent to the past by GWG for nothing! I want my creation to flourish again!
Anyhow, Imma wait for the turn.
It was more like 5 turns.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 90