Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: ~The Mist: OOC Thread~  (Read 8617 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Mist: OOC Thread~
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2012, 06:48:29 pm »

Question: Do I only have 25AP and will have to use those 25AP to get unstunned or do I get 25AP, cost of unstunning deducted?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2012, 06:52:34 pm »

Yes, the cost is already deducted so you get 25 AP.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2012, 07:56:27 pm »

Yes, the cost is already deducted so you get 25 AP.

Thanks, already posted. It has been noted horses, their charges and hooves are highly prejudicial to human health. And now I really wanted a non-psycho one to execute a cavalry charge on.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2012, 09:05:34 pm »

Double Post:

How is my +25% to Block in Defensive stance applied?
>Yes?

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2012, 09:06:40 pm »

Just straight onto your regular chance to Block, but the RNG really hates Varkhal right now.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2012, 09:43:06 pm »

Just straight onto your regular chance to Block, but the RNG really hates Varkhal right now.

Yeah, I noticed. Varkhal knows how to take a beating, just a shame the horses also know how to dish out one.

Edit: IronyOwl, NOOOOOO. I can take one more turn of that, don't call the horse's attention to Sia, she's squishy. D:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:48:44 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2012, 09:55:02 pm »

Edit: IronyOwl, NOOOOOO. I can take one more turn of that, don't call the horse's attention to Sia, she's squishy. D:

Heh
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2012, 10:10:01 pm »

Will the magical Regeneration magic continue to work? Also, I suppose the elementals will keep following us, right?
>Yes?

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2012, 10:18:49 pm »

Yes, the Regeneration will finish up, and the Elementals will keep following you, though probably not long enough to be of any use again.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2012, 11:06:54 pm »

Can I do any worthwhile doctoring on Varkhel with the current materials we have available?
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2012, 11:11:07 pm »

Not really.

And despite the RNG seemingly hating Varkhal, he did somehow go through all that blunt damage without breaking any bones.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 11:13:03 pm by Aninimouse »

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2012, 11:22:49 pm »

Looks like we won't be continuing until tomorrow. Shall we discuss future plans for our characters while we wait?

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2012, 11:29:03 pm »

Well they can do some things around the Cave if they wanted to. It could make a decent first shelter, seeing as there wouldn't really be any danger of the undead wandering into it when it's out in the forest.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2012, 11:32:38 pm »

Speaking of that, none of us have woodchopping or carpentry.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 01, 2012, 11:34:31 pm »

Well, now bones from the undead horse would probably come in handy for some idle crafting. Anyone has any idea aside from resting? We could try to track down them, but our Pathfinder rank is low...

Edit: Aaaand the turn's message is apparently "don't try to track them down".
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 11:38:52 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11