Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: ~The Mist: OOC Thread~  (Read 8630 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Mist: OOC Thread~
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2012, 12:52:12 pm »

.....bastard. Now you're going to beset them on us, AREN'T YOU.

*barricades self in basement* YOU'LL NEVER GET ME.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2012, 01:09:45 pm »

could be worse it could be zombie fuffy wamblers... I heard those things could take on 100 bronze colossi

as for colour preference I would like to be Blue
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 01:18:10 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2012, 01:28:28 pm »

Zombie bunnies, eh?

Rule #1. Never, ever, give the GM any ideas.

Also, I'll keep going with red for my color.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2012, 01:29:25 pm »

I'll use italics for my character.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2012, 01:34:42 pm »

I'll use italics for my character.

I mean colour for the combat map. (Check Gamble, Sia, and Varkhal's bit in Update 2.)
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 01:39:19 pm »

Ill use purple then.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2012, 01:42:35 pm »

White.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2012, 04:27:31 pm »

Caellath: I improved [Bane] a bit so it isn't just a regular quality Maul anymore.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2012, 04:30:49 pm »

Caellath: I improved [Bane] a bit so it isn't just a regular quality Maul anymore.

Thank you very much, that was throughly appreciated. :D
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2012, 04:46:27 pm »

You don't need to get that close to Varkhal to cast Stoneskin on him, unless that was just for a little RP/Spice.

Also, what did you use to make that Skill chart before? It looked pretty nice.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2012, 04:48:48 pm »

Thank you very much, that was throughly appreciated. :D
That's GMspeak for "I was trying to figure out how this fight will probably go, and decided I should really buff your hammer." :P

You don't need to get that close to Varkhal to cast Stoneskin on him, unless that was just for a little RP/Spice.

Also, what did you use to make that Skill chart before? It looked pretty nice.
Ah, I didn't see a range on it. In a similar vein, are Wards self-cast only? They don't mention a Target and don't have a range either. Also, how/when does energy/mana/hp return normally?

Just Paint, with a fair amount of obsessing over making all the rows and such match evenly.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2012, 04:50:21 pm »

Mesor, you already have a bow.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2012, 04:53:29 pm »

Mesor, you already have a bow.

This. Mesor, you already have a bow, check your inventory. It's being held by you, that's why it wasn't showing in your storage space.
>Yes?

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2012, 04:57:53 pm »

To Everyone:

Might as well take this as an opportunity to explain the weird Hunger/Thirst system I always use for my games, because it's a little opaque to someone who's seeing it for the first time.

Let's use someone with 175 Hunger as an example.

When they're at 175 Hunger points, they're as full as they could possibly be. They couldn't eat anything if they tried. Then, as it slowly lowers to 87 - That's pretty much the 'Normal' value. You aren't full, but you also don't really feel like you need to eat. Then once you start going down to 0, you start feeling a little hungry. Your stomach might growl at you a little, but it's not really a problem yet.

When you reach 0, you don't die. Now, you're starting to really get hungry. As you go down from 0 to -175, you're feeling the negative effects of being hungry, but it's not too bad and you can soldier on through it.

Then, once you reach -176, you're starting to starve. Those effects get worse, and once you hit -350: You're finally dead.

Ah, I didn't see a range on it. In a similar vein, are Wards self-cast only? They don't mention a Target and don't have a range either. Also, how/when does energy/mana/hp return normally?

Yes, Wards are self cast only - At least the ones you guys know are - And you can do whatever else you want while you're using one. It'll just continually drain Mana.

And HP returns normally very slowly. You probably won't regain any naturally at all through the course of one battle. Healing spells are also a little more complex than they seem. They'll only heal you back up to 100% Health if you weren't lowered below 75% Health. Otherwise, they'll only bring you up to 75% Health and the rest will have to be regained through rest. (Or at least just not getting yourself hurt again.)

Energy and Mana both regenerate at 1 per turn, as long as you aren't performing any actions that require either.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2012, 05:00:54 pm »

Woops totally missed that, my bad, somebody feel free to kick me.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11