Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 22 - Game over!  (Read 54945 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 22 - Day 3 brings grisly answers
« Reply #270 on: January 02, 2013, 08:07:28 pm »

The Whiteboard
zombie urist: Toaster
Shakerag: Tiruin, webadict
Tiruin: zombie urist

A bleary-eyed Shakerag is dragged into the execution chair and strapped down. He looks tired and beat-down, barely even registering his impending doom. Tiruin picks up the gun and places it against the condemned man's head.

The shot rings out, far too loud, and a splatter of red blood covers the wall. You watch, expectantly, hopefully, but nothing happens. He was human after all, it seems. You check through his room and find files talking about experimental Telepath training. It seems he was telling the truth earlier.

Now, exhausted, you all silently head off to your rooms.

Night has fallen. Send in your actions!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 22 - Night 3
« Reply #271 on: January 09, 2013, 03:55:08 pm »

Few of you left, now. zombie urist and Jack A T added to the missing this morning as well.

You’re all tired, but you need to see what happened to them.

zombie urist, like many of the others, is simply gone. You have a feeling you’ll find his body later.

Jack A T is also gone, but the pool of blood next to his workbench tells you that there won’t be much to find of him. Looking around, you figure out that he was a Military Scientist working on some top secret research. Pity he’s dead, he might have had something useful to offer. Nothing for it now, though. You head back towards the meeting room.

On the way you find a torso and legs, the head and arms missing. You’re pretty sure it’s Dariush. Or, at least, it’s what he was wearing when you last saw him. Searching through the body you discover two things. First, he was a Doppelganger. Second, he had paperwork indicating that he was a Medium. You wonder what stories the dead could have told him?

But a headless corpse has little to say to the likes of you, so you head back to the meeting room. Things look grim, but you must still vote.

Day 4 has begun. It will go until ~5pm Pacific Monday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 22 - Day 4 Looks bleak
« Reply #272 on: January 09, 2013, 05:45:17 pm »

I've completely lost the thread of this game, so I'll have to reread it to get it back.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 09, 2013, 08:21:59 pm »

Wow.

I... wow. I don't even know what to say.

Who's even alive right now?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 09, 2013, 09:34:00 pm »

I've completely lost the thread of this game, so I'll have to reread it to get it back.

Same.

At least Day 3 won't be too hard to get through.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 10, 2013, 04:36:05 am »

A-ha! Little do those puny humans know that a doppleganger doesn't need the rest of the body to survive! In fact, my head is completely healthy right now and is free to reveal the identity of my abductor as well as proclaim the inherent supremacy of dopplegangers! Kinda sucks that even a severed head needs air being blown through the throat to speak, and I'm kinda stuck I don't even know where anyway, so the above was a rambling internal monologue. Oh well.

OH SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THOSE WIRES OH NO ARGHHHH BASSS...TAAAARDD...

Go scum! :P

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 10, 2013, 06:49:06 am »

I'll be posting later @ Friday, Uni got very busy in giving out New Year assignments >_<

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 12, 2013, 09:53:29 pm »

When Friday = Late Saturday/Early Sunday because of fatigue. Muh.

Quote from: The list of people left
Pandarsenic
webadict
Toaster
Tiruin

zombie urist, well technically... - Currently Abducted

Given this case, we're facing either an Exterminator* or one of the alien stealers. And either way, there are two dopps. I'm siding with the latter due to something of my findings.

I'm guessing this is LYLO now.

* = Meph, if in the case that town is outnumbered by the dopps, and there is an Exterminator alive, the game won't end if conflicting wincons are still present right?

What about any of the Harvesters?

Priority: If an Exterminator hypothetically has the Combat Camo item and chooses to replicate the Harvester Abduct, what will their action be in the list of night actions? Nightkill, or Abduct?

I am a [frickin' useless] Telepath.

Day 1 - Dariush = Find
Day 2 - Shakerag = Find
Day 3 - [Hidden for now]

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 13, 2013, 09:52:53 am »

Day 1 - Dariush = Find
Day 2 - Shakerag = Find
Day 3 - [Hidden for now][/b]
Not buying it. I want Day 3 too, especially since all of yours include dead people.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 13, 2013, 01:25:37 pm »

Day 1 - Dariush = Find
Day 2 - Shakerag = Find
Not buying it. I want Day 3 too, especially since all of yours include dead people.
Just noticed that there is no need to hide it given Meph's reply.

Day 3 - zombie urist = Find.

So what about you webadict? Post and no claim? Or satisfied with how much you looked at claimed kooks to point them out as town without further investigation?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 13, 2013, 02:15:56 pm »

Day 1 - Dariush = Find
Day 2 - Shakerag = Find
Just noticed that there is no need to hide it given Meph's reply.

Day 3 - zombie urist = Find.

So what about you webadict? Post and no claim? Or satisfied with how much you looked at claimed kooks to point them out as town without further investigation?
Well... what you're saying is... you voted Shakerag when he had a goal of Find, and that you only actioned dead people.

And yeah. I did post without a claim. It's unfortunate, but I'm the only Town, so claiming gets me nothing. I can only hope that one of the Dopps gets hanged, which is impossible, and that the Exty and remaining Dopp kill each other, which is unlikely.

So, what I'm really saying is that you're a really bad liar, and I just wanted to see what you'd make up.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Paranormal 22
« Reply #281 on: January 13, 2013, 03:46:18 pm »

The Whiteboard
webadict: Tiruin

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Monday
Come play Mafia with us!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 13, 2013, 04:41:17 pm »

So, I guess the real question is "Are you a Dopp or the Exty?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 14, 2013, 02:56:03 am »

...I'm none of the above, townie all the way sir scum.

And no, I didn't only action dead people. As Shakerag had a goal of Find, he could be either human or dopp - something which I wanted him to reply to. And the only way you can say you're town is by your word, and nothing else? Did you just give off the kook = town thing without scumhunting those people stated? Or in relation to your query on my vote, what did you think about Shakerag then, and my result on him?

How was ZU dead when I acted upon him, hmm?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 14, 2013, 03:01:37 am »

You all suck.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23