Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Horror game (5/6)  (Read 3613 times)

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
Re: Horror game (2/6)
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2012, 04:35:38 pm »

I will tell you straight out players and demons, will at the start at least, get some plot armor, demons being supernatural, have different cellular and biological make-ups, wizards can cure themselves, though if you bothered to preserve them you could get some magic abilities.

Also GMG, right now, I'm thinking your less of a virus, and more of bio-nano machine that can convert people, fine with this.

Also lord bucket I'm going to have some fun with your guy, we will start in a little bit, you are not in the same town, except for the cult and Spur, who are having some fun
Starting marching band will not be able to post everyday.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2012, 04:43:30 pm »

Can't wait to see your update style,waiting eagerly

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2012, 04:50:50 pm »

I will tell you straight out players and demons, will at the start at least, get some plot armor, demons being supernatural, have different cellular and biological make-ups, wizards can cure themselves, though if you bothered to preserve them you could get some magic abilities.

Also GMG, right now, I'm thinking your less of a virus, and more of bio-nano machine that can convert people, fine with this.
Should be fine. I really don't care what BS is used to justify me being hive-minded, magical zombies.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
Re: Horror game (5/6)
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2012, 05:28:30 pm »

Xyquwtiylb it is morning and you wake up in a small town in Wisconsin, you see you're in a human-like form, but you can also tell that the area around you is corrupted,

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Solanum: orgin has woken up, he is not fully converted, though at this point you could assume control if you wanted, he is single, and currently is getting ready to go off to his job, a cashier at a grocery store, he studies electrical engineering at the local community college, and is well not to rich.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Cyritius: well you wake up in your little tower on some european island, that book just showed you some really cool tricks, which you need much more power to get too, right now just search for something to contract with. I will answer your questions on how to summon as they come up though the basics are, the envoy, usually a small animal that has been enchanted, the binding, varies on what you are summoning, and your payment, also varies. Also not anything more powerful than you needs a more complex ritual, which I will go into later.

Spryians: Thank the great one for this gift, you are gather in the high-priests home, while you number about 50 only ten of you can be chosen to look on Spur, your collective power is about Medium

Spur: refer to above you are also a medium power.

Starting marching band will not be able to post everyday.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2012, 05:40:29 pm »

Search for something to contract with.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2012, 05:40:56 pm »

Looks fun. PTW.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2012, 05:42:35 pm »

Solanum is the name of the disease, not the Patient Zero.

Anyways...Do I infect people with those antennae or by biting, and how fast does it take for Solanum to turn someone?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2012, 05:57:00 pm »

Thank the great one for his gift, find 2 lucky people on the street to be sacrificed,one for the Great One, and another to help Spur regain his strength

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2012, 06:05:29 pm »

Xyquwtiylb it is morning and you wake up in a small town in Wisconsin, you see you're
in a human-like form, but you can also tell that the area around you is corrupted,

Business suit, in a hotel, with a hundred dollars

: "Excellent."

Head to the most expensive restaurant in the hotel and order a huge meal with the most expensive wine they have. Charge it to my room. Proceed to determine in this body I'm wearing is capable of becoming drunk or overeating to the point of puking.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2012, 06:39:36 pm »

(And ask Spur if he can entertain some of our followers with displays of power

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2012, 11:47:42 pm »

Solanum is the name of the disease, not the Patient Zero.

Anyways...Do I infect people with those antennae or by biting, and how fast does it take for Solanum to turn someone?
Wouldn't the machines need to be inside someone before they can broadcast signal via antennae.

And because it is a machine, turning someone would probably be like flipping w switch,instantaneous

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2012, 11:51:19 pm »

GM, your avatar's changed!
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2012, 12:05:15 am »

All I see is Count Bleck

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2012, 02:18:47 am »

Posting to watch and hoping for a waitlist.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2012, 02:50:18 am »

Btw lordbucket, on your dietary splurge,

YOU ONLY HAVE 100 DOLLARS!
You probably cannot even afford the most expensive wine,unless you in one of the smaller hotels with cheap everything,and isn't fancy in the least bit
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6