Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 993980 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Bear:1, Wizards:0
« Reply #4890 on: May 08, 2013, 07:03:16 pm »

((A controlled market is a profitable one. Not that I wouldn't do it, it's just I don't see the value in it when there's enough people on my end who can/are about to/able to figure it out. Plus, the info was vague, and all of my posts except two have been laissez-faire, so to speak.))
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4891 on: May 08, 2013, 07:37:13 pm »

((Well, I figure that if there's a door there, It's only reasonable for there to be a tunnel behind it. I was thinking I could breach the tunnel and enter it. And while gold's really soft, it's freakishly heavy, so I should be able to do some decent crushing damage with it, especially if I will it not to deform when I swing it.))

Larry looks up at some unseen voice and grins

"I'm talking to a door here, and threatening to murder its friends. If you're looking for my common sense, I think it's crying in a corner next to the fourth wall. NOW LET'S GET RAMMING!"

Form a golden battering ram and try to send it through the wall, being very careful not to touch the enchanted door with it. Try to will the ram not to deform when it hits the stone.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4892 on: May 08, 2013, 07:44:11 pm »

Same post as last time. More obvious usage of the same word: CAINTHALSAZ[/u]

"COMIC SANS!"
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4893 on: May 08, 2013, 08:18:23 pm »

@Tsuchigumo550: I will say that certain circles can be combined if you do it correctly. But even then, the results won't be exactly what I think you want to do. If you want to know specifics, we can always find something to trade...
Are you kidding? I'm a member of Aether. We don't share, we pillage, and even if I did want to take the easy way out I'd anger half of the powerful players ingame. I can figure out circlecombos in time.
As the third member of proto-Aether, I'd like to say that this attitude is far from homogenous among the Team.
Incidentally, if I had any idea what you were trying to do, where you were, and if I had enough Pool to help, I would be willing to do so.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4894 on: May 08, 2013, 08:34:34 pm »

"WHOOOO! SUCK IT LONG AND SUCK IT HARD! WHO'S THE MASTER NOW BITCH!"

Teabag the corpse Head further into the forest. Oh, and two dex, one end.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 08:22:23 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4895 on: May 08, 2013, 08:35:04 pm »

words and stuff
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4896 on: May 08, 2013, 08:53:18 pm »

[Seems Pariah is trying to kill someone again. :p

It's really obvious that if someone hides their actions, instead of words as usual, they're trying to kill someone.]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4897 on: May 08, 2013, 08:56:29 pm »

nah im just hiding the words i used to make my sword and hadn't actually decided on what else to do that turn, although some nitwit did just spray me with ink and i did briefly consider retaliation with acid.

as it stands im off to talk with the monks, unless im attacked... in which case much pain will be dispensed.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4898 on: May 08, 2013, 09:04:09 pm »

If you want some non-lethal comeuppance, try sending a rubber sphere mortar at him, probably won't kill him. Just a good 'ole game of dodge ball.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4899 on: May 08, 2013, 09:09:06 pm »

nah im just hiding the words i used to make my sword and hadn't actually decided on what else to do that turn, although some nitwit did just spray me with ink and i did briefly consider retaliation with acid.

as it stands im off to talk with the monks, unless im attacked... in which case much pain will be dispensed.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I probably should have used something that washes off easier, but I don't think you'd be happy about being sprayed with beer either. What monks?"

((I know what monks))
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4900 on: May 08, 2013, 09:18:14 pm »

If you want some non-lethal comeuppance, try sending a rubber sphere mortar at him, probably won't kill him. Just a good 'ole game of dodge ball.
Wizards can come up with better variations on all sorts of sports.

...Wizards' Soccer?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4901 on: May 08, 2013, 10:25:10 pm »

"Hmm...  Perhaps the door is not opened via an electricity binding but is held in place by some electric mechanism.  If so I might be able to short-circuit it."  Ozzy casts "Prathel" in hopes of doing just that but if that also comes to naught, he'll return to the dimly light hallway.

Once inside he'd gather up a stick and pointing at one of the trunks filled with clothing scraps, he'd cast "Uristrast" and then wrap a few of the soaked rags around the tip of his stick.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4902 on: May 08, 2013, 10:47:19 pm »

Wizards can come up with better variations on all sorts of sports.

...Wizards' Soccer?

Is that like Aussie rules?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Bigf00t

• Bay Watcher
  • Because science wasn't mad enough. YET.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4903 on: May 09, 2013, 12:20:06 am »

((Piecewise, a roll of six means it sticks around... right?))

"Ok, lets see just how far cryptanalysis has taken me... good thing people tend to speak words loudly..."

Speak "Kallth Quielio Garstopit" While thinking of my entire body and pointing at me with my one good hand (eh, point at myself with my bleeding stump too, just try not to get blood in my own eyes. That would be bad. For seeing. With my eyes.)

If this works, try and will my hand back (and to working order).

Say "Quielio" with my remaining pool, make it hover near me, A little over head-height to my side will do! (IF it is a big chunk, split it into two first).
WELCOME TO PERPLEXICON! I HOPE YOU LIKE RESPAWNING!
But screw it nobody tames a murderbear without taking risks.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4904 on: May 09, 2013, 12:29:06 am »

((Time to go looking for trouble/souls to collect.))

Words, then activate the mark and head down to the village with my sword in hand, looking for trouble along the way.
Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 435