Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 994018 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #1530 on: January 14, 2013, 08:29:44 pm »

((I think you left out the part about my leg crawling away. It says I'm near the center, so presumably I moved?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: January 14, 2013, 08:32:06 pm »

Did that will becoming +2 mean I still rolled a 3 on the will this turn or actually 2+2=4?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: January 14, 2013, 08:40:28 pm »

Oh crap, garstopit rothon the guy who is attacking me. If I cant use both words, use garstopit only.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: January 14, 2013, 08:54:06 pm »

You should be able to mix them.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: January 14, 2013, 08:57:12 pm »

finish killing him, if thetes a rock handy let go of his neck with one hand and bash his head in with it.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: January 14, 2013, 09:00:07 pm »

You should be able to mix them.
I meant if I didn't have the pool for some reason.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: January 14, 2013, 09:05:27 pm »

You shoul still have your pool, you didnt get a pot roll due to being strangled.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: January 14, 2013, 09:15:01 pm »

Plan deux!
Get in range of Some Nut and Steve, point magic blood staff at Some Nut, and force Some Nut to bleed profusely from the eyes in an attempt to blind Steve and get him off Some Nut.

Afterwards, steal the kill by stopping Some Nut's heart.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1538 on: January 14, 2013, 10:53:51 pm »

((I think you left out the part about my leg crawling away. It says I'm near the center, so presumably I moved?))

It's actually in there, I just stuck it right in the middle of your post for some reason.

"Your knee to his head. He's wearing you like a jaunty little fez.

The man wanders over to the central gazebo and sits down near the strange hole."

I had a what?

Try to activate mark thingy?
Never mind, Must have been one of those things you did and then changed in the middle of me making a post. Sorry, memory fails.

Did that will becoming +2 mean I still rolled a 3 on the will this turn or actually 2+2=4?
It's even stranger then that, I reversed them. It shouldn't be [2+1] It should be [1+2]. I am just fucking up hard and fast today eh?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: January 14, 2013, 11:07:49 pm »

It's all good.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: January 14, 2013, 11:09:05 pm »

I do vaguely recall getting a mark when I was trying to make my stump do something. I also remember thinking that I had failed.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: January 14, 2013, 11:13:46 pm »

((Ah, I see. Also that's great news, I thought I was gonna have to amputate at the hip...))

Try to peek down hole.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: January 14, 2013, 11:15:20 pm »

Well, let's think.  He's got 40 points to spread around, but we can intuit some of them.  We can assume he is minmaxed and has no stats not divisible by three.  Since he has +3 to will and pot and +2 to dex, we can assume he has 9 in the former two and 6 in the latter.

Strength: ?
Endurance: ?
Dexterity: 6
Potency: 9
Will: 9
Channeling: ?

That's 24 points right there, with 16 to spend.  If I had to guess, I'd say he has 3 str and 6 end, with the remaining 7 in channelling.  Saying that he's spent zero pool yet is scary, of course, but we can assume he had some stored tricks up his huge sleeves.

I say let's test out his str stat.

"Oh lookee you, all stone-chucky and stuff.  Compensating for something?"

ATTACK THAT IDIOT YOU SUMBITCH ELECTRIC DEATHCLOUD.  Will that while charging him and attempting to whack him with the tazer end of my staff.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: January 14, 2013, 11:19:07 pm »

((You're gonna get me and my trouser length killed. >_<

...oh right, that'd be a pleasant bonus.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: January 14, 2013, 11:20:43 pm »

Well, dodging an enormous stone platform is probably easier when the guy chucking it is right near you.  At least you're not the poor bastard riding it.

Is it still chained up, by the way?  This could be the world's sickest flail.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 435