Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: YOU ARE GNOME REVOLUTIONARY  (Read 1770 times)

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
YOU ARE GNOME REVOLUTIONARY
« on: November 23, 2012, 01:25:12 am »

The kingdom of Sirrus is a wonderful place. The lush green fields and bathed in sunshine, and the capital city of Cryssalus is floating city filled with all sorts of wonderful sights. Knights fly past, riding on glowing unicorns. All the buildings, including the castle, are made out of gleaming pink quartz, mined from long forgotten places. It's almost perfect... almost.

This Kingdom is owned by the humans. You are a gnome, working as a servant. Every day, you cook and clean for your human masters, like all the rest of the gnomes. Even though the humans really have no need for you due to their advanced level of magic, they would prefer to keep you around .. as entertainment.

You've heard all the jokes too many times. About how short gnomes are. About how they should "stand up". Oh yes, and your current master's favorite "What do you call a dwarf standing on a chair with a rope in his hand? Gnome bungie jumping! "

On this day, the glorious 4th cycle , year 2201, the gnomes rose up.

Today, you are on garden gnome duty. You have to wear a pointed hat, and stand around some rich human's garden, occasionally moving around while the humans aren't looking to "surprise" them. Yeah, right. Another day of absolute humiliation.

There are two humans in a large manor , enjoying breakfast on their patio. You are in the garden, along with 3 other gnomes.

One of the gnomes calls out to you....
"Psst! Brother, what is your name?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE GNOME REVOLUTIONARY
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 01:25:54 am »

I am Lenindorf the Fuschia.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 01:27:48 am »

I am Che Gnomevera.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 01:28:10 am »

I am Che Gnomevera the Fuschia, Arranger of Flowerbeds.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 01:31:13 am »

Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 01:37:41 am »

You shuffle over to your gnomish brethren and respond,  "I am Che Gnomevera the Fuschia, Arranger of Flowerbeds."

The gnome looks at you with a skeptical eye and adjusts his red, conical felt hat. "That seems like a complicated name. You sound fancy. How can a leader of our people be so fancy? Are you secretly a human? No, your nose is too big. Anyway. I am the one the humans call Fred, and the other gnome is Tom. The one over by the pumpkins is Kristina. "

"We don't want to be here anymore. The humans will never let us go... so we need to find a way to rise against them. To stop them from enslaving our people. These two humans here are old and weak. They would be an excellent starting point, should we choose to turn their own gardening tools against them. There's a hoe in the shed. Or do you have another suggestion?"

The gnome known as Kristina slowly creeps over to your location. "Hello. Are you doing it Fred? Are we really going to be free?"

Fred looks at Kristina and sighs. "I don't know. We will see what Che will help us do..."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 01:39:35 am »

We shall set to the hoe in a manner to cause pain, as well as laughter, by making it strike theming the face, as I learned by watching the Humans own media! We will turn their own knowledge against them!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 01:42:22 am »

We shall set to the hoe in a manner to cause pain, as well as laughter, by making it strike theming the face, as I learned by watching the Humans own media! We will turn their own knowledge against them!
Yes! Use the hoe as a gnome catapult to fly a strike team into our oppressor's faces, where they shall pinch their noses and cheeks, and pull their hair!
Sig! Onol

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 01:46:23 am »

And then cut their brains out with their own butter knives!
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2012, 01:47:36 am »

And then cut their brains out with their own butter knives!
Then BAKe ThE BRAinS iNTo PIeS, ANd ThroW ThE Pies inTo tHeiR FaceS!
Sig! Onol

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2012, 01:49:51 am »

>Leave gardening implements scattered about carelessly so that the humans shall walk out to mock us and step on them, thus causing them to flip up and strike them in their silly faces, rendering them unconscious!

>Then we shall tie them up.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2012, 02:31:46 am »

>Leave gardening implements scattered about carelessly so that the humans shall walk out to mock us and step on them, thus causing them to flip up and strike them in their silly faces, rendering them unconscious!

>Then we shall tie them up.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2012, 07:51:12 am »

Yes! Use the hoe as a gnome catapult to fly a strike team into our oppressor's faces, where they shall pinch their noses and cheeks, and pull their hair!
And set the catapult on fire!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2012, 06:45:45 pm »

Working quickly with the other gnomes, you set up all the garden tools in a haphazard manner. You bury them in the deeper grass of the garden, hoping they will remain undetected.

You are confident your scheme will work - all it will take is a wandering human to set off your traps.

But time passes, and the lazy humans sit on the porch, eating and napping. The sun grows lower in the
sky, and your group gets bored and listless. You declare :

"We shall build a catapult, and launch one of us at the lazy slobs."

Being gnomes, you have a penchant for machinery, which is oft overlooked by the humans. They prefer to use magic instead. Using several sacks of seed, a few pieces of scrap lumber from the shed, and a few lengths of rope, you build a trebuchet and point it towards the porch.

After you attach the last board, a human stands up from his chair and looks down at your creation. "Oy, gnomes? What you doing there! You are making a mess of the ger-den! Stop that! I'll go get me dog!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2012, 06:57:49 pm »

Catapult lawn tools at the dog!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: [1] 2