Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: YOU AT LOCAL SEAFOOD RESTAURANT  (Read 3289 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT LOCAL SEAFOOD RESTAURANT
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 11:21:11 pm »

Check pockets again.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 11:23:50 pm »

so everone we directly interact with is affected by our previous actions huh? Only one course of action to end temporal disturbance:

>Commit ritual suicide
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2012, 11:29:40 pm »

Begin digging a hole.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2012, 11:30:30 pm »

Console hostess, and get medical aid for the waiter.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 11:30:39 pm »

You stand up from your table, yell "KUBATO MUCHATO HOOBATO" and brandish your butter knife. A nondescript man sitting near your table looks up from his lobster and you grab him by the arm.

You explain, "IN RYLEH .." and stab the other customer multiple times with your butter knife. As the restaurant erupts into chaos, you calmly draw symbols on your table with the knife. After you have drawn your symbols, you walk out of the restaurant and into the street.

You feel strangely compelled to confess to your sins. The church is far down the street - you start sprinting towards it but end up tripping and falling. The contents of your pockets is strewn all of the street - you have a wallet, some coins, and a picture depicting the symbol of the restaurant, a lobster.

As the crowd follows you out of the restaurant, you feel trapped. You should "HOBU BOOTU KLATTU" and stab yourself in the heart. As you bleed out in the street, you see a clock in a storefront window.

8:26

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2012, 11:32:23 pm »

Break the clock, then die.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2012, 11:35:42 pm »

No. The ground, you must dig! You claw the ground, trying to dig a hole. You get about two inches into the soft dirt below you, and the last of your strength is gone. As things fade out, the clock reads 8:27.

(3)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are at the local seafood restaurant, "504 Fish". It's a typical chain seafood restaurant, with hokey nautical themed... everything attached to the walls. This place is packed, loud people everywhere, consuming large plates of every conceivable sea creature. You are given a menu, but the menu seems to be written in kobold or hill giant, or something. The waiter hasn't been by in a while, so you are beginning to get frustrated. You consider going to another restaurant, but anywhere you go will be busy tonight. Apparently, the hostess is upset and has just ran through the restaurant shrieking and crying.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2012, 11:38:17 pm »

Console Waitress! Get the waiter medical aid. We must fix our past mistakes.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2012, 11:40:03 pm »

Bitchslap all other customers. Make them hos and send them out to conquer the world.
Sig! Onol

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2012, 11:42:47 pm »

You hear the hostess crying at the door. Bored from sitting at the table waiting on your slow waiter, you decide to go over and see what is wrong.

"Hey, are you okay?" You ask.

She turns towards you and sweeps her curly black hair from her face. She's in her early twenties, and the crying has caused her heavy makeup to streak everywhere. She stammers "The big lobster... got out" and points towards the water on the floor.

"It happens. Where did it go?"

She starts crying louder "I stepped on it... it's worth $75 ! I don't have that kind of money!"

You see the crushed lobster sitting near the edge of the door.

(5)

"I don't care lady. I have other priorities."

You walk over to a table filled with people dressed in business casual attire. They are celebrating something, so you decide to ruin their day.

You find an older man in a polo shirt, and slap him as hard as you can with the back of your hand. You start explaining yourself to them...
"Look hos, get out there..."
Just before you can finish the sentence , a large man stands up from the table and pushes you away.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 11:46:45 pm by Mullet Master »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2012, 11:44:56 pm »

Seduce the hostess. Give her the hard shellfish she's missing from the bar. Then, give her the hard thing missing from her life.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2012, 11:45:20 pm »

Nod. "It's alright, girl. Just say I did it. I'll take the blame, alright? It's not coming out of your paycheck."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2012, 11:48:48 pm »

See if we can ressurect the lobster as a zombie.
(Last outlandish one, I promise)
Sig! Onol

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2012, 11:52:44 pm »

You walk back over to the hostess, ignoring the other angry customers.

"I have a hard shellfish for you."

She looks confused, and says "Huh?"

"No. I mean, this hard shellfish here, could we put it back on the bar, or... Do you you have a hard life?"

She rubs her eyes slightly. "Uh... what?"

You say "I will take this to the bar and say I accidentally smashed it. You will be okay. "

There are several angry looking business people glaring at you as you carry the lobster corpse to the bar.

The bartender looks at you with a wary eye and says "What the hell are you doing? Why did you slap that man? "

Quickly thinking of a response, you say "He called the hostess some horrible things. I couldn't just sit by and take it. You can see she's been crying. Also, this lobster escaped. I accidentally stepped on it when that bald guy shoved me."

The bartender buys your story and accosts the businessmen.

You look at the TV behind the bar. It is now 8:28.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2012, 12:02:28 am »

NEW RECORD!
Start dancing, signalling the other customers to join you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5