Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: princess peach is actually a man  (Read 3885 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: princess peach is actually a man
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2012, 05:19:54 pm »

Peach was never supposed to be smart, if a random monster could imitate her at the end of each world... :P

Wonder how smart Mario and Luigi were, come to think of it.  Or Donkey Kong.  He went through all that trouble, in multiple games...
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2012, 05:20:44 pm »

I thought that was Daisy? Or was there another game other than Land1 that did that?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2012, 05:21:32 pm »

Donkey Kong kidnapped someone named Pauline. I dunno if she's been retconned to be someone else or not.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2012, 05:23:38 pm »

perhaps, my slip up?

Princess Toadstool.  from the original super mario.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_Bros.

wait... Peach is Toadstool, and her father is a toadstool!
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 05:24:45 pm »

Really the strangest retcon out there now is the fact that Bowser is not the father of the Koopalings. Which just makes all sorts of things weird.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2012, 10:34:03 am »

Really the strangest retcon out there now is the fact that Bowser is not the father of the Koopalings. Which just makes all sorts of things weird.

You mean he's not the father of his sons? Did he make them in a lab? Wasn't he the King Koopa?
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 10:40:09 am »

I would like to think that Princess Peach and Princess Toadstool are different people.
Mario saves Toadstool, gets married and becomes the champion of the mushroom kingdom. Bowser then gets over Toadstool because she is  officially taken, and moves on to her cousin Peach. Mario has to then save her time and time again because of his 'protector of the realm' status.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2012, 12:32:17 pm »

I would like to think that Princess Peach and Princess Toadstool are different people.
Mario saves Toadstool, gets married and becomes the champion of the mushroom kingdom. Bowser then gets over Toadstool because she is  officially taken, and moves on to her cousin Peach. Mario has to then save her time and time again because of his 'protector of the realm' status.

Peach is her first name and Toadstool is her last name.

Essentially she is Princess Peach Toadstool

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2012, 12:38:47 pm »

You mean he's not the father of his sons? Did he make them in a lab? Wasn't he the King Koopa?

The statement was that Kid Bowser was the only official child of Bowser.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2012, 12:39:55 pm »

The rest were illegitimate?  Bowser gets around!  :P
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2012, 12:42:32 pm »

Well Bowser also has another child. The one he had with Princess Peach that we havn't seen yet.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2012, 12:44:21 pm »

What?  Which game was that from?
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2012, 12:45:10 pm »

Well Bowser also has another child. The one he had with Princess Peach that we havn't seen yet.

Kid Bowser saying Peach was his mother and Peach acting like a dumbass was the source of this, unless there was more development on the subject in a paper mario game. And kid bowser later admits that he knows Peach isn't his real mother.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2012, 12:45:51 pm »

I'm pretty certain Neon was joking.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2012, 12:46:48 pm »

Only on B12 this kind of thread can grow two pages long.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 [2] 3