Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 44

Author Topic: BYOR 11 - Day 6: Game Over. Mafia Wins  (Read 104859 times)

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 11 - Day 6: Game Over. Mafia Wins
« Reply #600 on: January 09, 2013, 06:44:07 pm »

I'm so confuuuuuuuused.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: January 09, 2013, 06:45:51 pm »

Hapah tried to kill me N4, how come it didn't redirect onto somebody else?  Was Phantom of the Library seriously lying about me targeting MBP N3?

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: January 09, 2013, 06:47:50 pm »

God damn, did i play like a fucking tool

My excuses to everybody about that. It was disgusting. Was doing that falseclaim and forgot to reread. Fuck me.

I was your only hope, townies. You should have keep me alive till the last moment

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: January 09, 2013, 06:53:07 pm »

I was your only hope, townies. You should have keep me alive till the last moment
Why?  Lynching you didn't cause any of us to die.  I survived with my revive, and Bookthras and JackAT were modkilled.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: January 09, 2013, 06:56:04 pm »

I do think i had asked to prime Book

Will ahve to check back the convos.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: January 09, 2013, 06:57:25 pm »

There was a deadchat, Book.

But yeah, fuck this game.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: January 09, 2013, 07:06:39 pm »

Spoiler: Roles (click to show/hide)

Yeah, I can understand the hate, guys. Mostly, I was trying out some new things. Some didn't work well. Some did. Overall, I learned a lot.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: January 09, 2013, 07:08:16 pm »

How come nobody died N4???  We need the night-actions for each day too.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 11 - Day 5: Web A Failed You
« Reply #608 on: January 09, 2013, 07:12:05 pm »

Who killed Leafsnail? I think I killed Toaster with my one-shot (if he tried to kill me, I killed him instead). That was another reason I was leaning to thinking him scum, yes.
*grins and looks up* It was... me all along.  I am the 99%.
It was a really overpowered role but I'm surprised no-one worked it out after Celt flipped.
Yeah, I just got that reading scumchat. Wuba, WTF? REUSABLE advanced dopp? Seriously?

And I TOTALLY CALLED IT that Toaster bussed MrCelt, who was fully scum at the time, to become confirmed townie. Toaster, you are the king of the bussing, and we'll remember that forever.

WUBA, WTF?!?! I explicitly asked for the deadchat after we discussed my not being dead, and you said there wasn't one! You SUCK! Deadchat is fun, and I wanted it!

I do think i had asked to prime Book
You did, but I was immune to it. Your "fire-proof" claim? I actually had that (well, not quite like that, but it did make me immune to your kill, which wuba forgot and killed me). I was NK-immune under some circumstances, and it was part of the same auto that made me miller and deathmiller, so it didn't show on the flip. It was a crazy, fucked up role (how fucked up? this fucked up: I ended up sending no-action every night except when I used my one-shot and killed scum toaster.)

I'll post some of those PMs later.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: January 09, 2013, 07:13:32 pm »

Yeah, I just got that reading scumchat. Wuba, WTF? REUSABLE advanced dopp? Seriously?
That's true, but I'm not sure why you're getting annoyed about it now rather than after it flipped.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: January 09, 2013, 07:27:45 pm »

That's true, but I'm not sure why you're getting annoyed about it now rather than after it flipped.
Because absolutely nobody made the connection.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: January 09, 2013, 07:29:33 pm »

Meh, the annoyance is more theatrical than real, and more about the overall setup (3scum-2sk-lame-roles-lousy-management thing) than this. If I'm annoyed about the reusable adv-dopp now is because it didn't even cross my mind that it'd be reusable: I thought, as it was the only sensible option, that a converted scum couldn't convert again, but I agree the role didn't say that and I just assumed it (given it was the only thing that made sense).

So annoyance summary: town got a raw deal (too much scum, too powerful scum, my role was lame, duel voting sucks, I got modkilled for no good reason, and I was cheated from joining deadchat after that, adding insult to injury). Conclusion: wuba sucks, Shakerag should be policy lynched for sending "role that screws the game for everyone else", and I feel town's loss is unfair.

But that's not to say I didn't enjoy playing the game. I enjoy playing with you guys, there were many definitely fun moments, the lurking sucked but some people played pretty well, and I'm sure wuba's next game will suck less.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: January 09, 2013, 07:35:59 pm »

Day one was pretty good.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: January 09, 2013, 07:52:03 pm »

But yeah, fuck this game.
Wow, I forgot about that...

Wow. I'm dumb.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: January 09, 2013, 07:53:00 pm »

Lets have a vote mafia.  :P
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 44