Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 143

Author Topic: The Last Night Troll  (Read 227053 times)

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Night Troll
« Reply #675 on: December 02, 2012, 04:01:06 am »

If need be, i'll agree to the two pronged attack just to break the tie.
But i really think that we should be stealthy.

Corruptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Come to the dark side, we have cookies. And beer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: December 02, 2012, 04:03:07 am »

Hmm. Perhaps we could use eon manipulation on his crossbow, then leave the rest to Gwen so she can get some hunting experience?
Chaos rises, as all Order dies.

Instinct, Intellect, Intuition

Walk always in the Shadow, and both Darkness and Light will follow.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: December 02, 2012, 04:09:04 am »

We should be kinda stealthy. Also, we still need to get a navigational skill.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: December 02, 2012, 08:08:53 am »

Hmm. Perhaps we could use eon manipulation on his crossbow, then leave the rest to Gwen so she can get some hunting experience?
Like that. But I'd rather use fire magic on his crossbow, we need to train it after all

You spit in the girls face. "Nah. That is a good enough answer. Now onto question two. You are from Oakworshiped correct? What can you tell me about the noble Claira?"

The scared elf falls silent for a few seconds as she processes your question. "Umm... her? She is about my age,
So she is old enough
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 09:04:11 am by Ukrainian Ranger »
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: December 02, 2012, 09:44:51 am »

Either that, or Vindel is either younger or more perverted than we realised.

Anyways.

I suggest we just terrify the kid. Or ignore him.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: December 02, 2012, 11:45:36 am »

Like that. But I'd rather use fire magic on his crossbow, we need to train it after all

You spit in the girls face. "Nah. That is a good enough answer. Now onto question two. You are from Oakworshiped correct? What can you tell me about the noble Claira?"

The scared elf falls silent for a few seconds as she processes your question. "Umm... her? She is about my age,
So she is old enough

Nah, we should save the hideous gift for the more sadistic princess conversion.  That girl doesn't have any useful skills, she's better as a snack.

And yeah, let's do some weird time shit to his crossbow.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: December 02, 2012, 11:52:56 am »

I disagree, wecould use the girl to better improve OUR skill at messing/altering peoples' mind, the dwarf should be Gwen food

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: December 02, 2012, 11:56:51 am »

So she is old enough
Nah, we should save the hideous gift for the more sadistic princess conversion.  That girl doesn't have any useful skills, she's better as a snack.

Replace "sadistic" with "vengeful" and I agree.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: December 02, 2012, 11:59:52 am »

So she is old enough

Replace "sadistic" with "vengeful" and I agree.
vengfully sadistic/sadistically vengful

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: December 02, 2012, 12:01:08 pm »

Exactly. Converting one more mate is a useful experience.  And I see the hideous gift as useless to give to anyone with skills\powers...

IMO, having a noble as a puppet is much more important than revenge
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: December 02, 2012, 12:04:24 pm »

She. Wouldn't truly be herself after the transformation and barely recognizable

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: December 02, 2012, 12:17:14 pm »

IMO, having a noble as a puppet is much more important than revenge
How could we make the elf a puppet? Ideas abound for more mischief we could do if we didn't convert her, but enchanted her somehow...
Wait, isn't that what we hate Vindel for doing to us?
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: December 02, 2012, 12:23:03 pm »

I say after we kill Vindel,  which is eventually, we use his soul to make an enchantment

I love irony
also please keep the story going with suggestions relevant to usefullness now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: December 02, 2012, 12:29:46 pm »

Agreed. What shall we enchant with his soul? A waste disposal unit, maybe?
Sig

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: December 02, 2012, 12:31:18 pm »

I don't think that Vindel is really important for us.   Also, I don't think that Caira is that good mate, but converting her is a good way to show our usefulness to Foghorn

I'd really prefer to sit in the tower, train, hunt sometimes and make more trolls

As for current situation, I din't think that we have something to discuss, either we attack the dwarf or not
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 143