Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 143

Author Topic: The Last Night Troll  (Read 226978 times)

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Night Troll
« Reply #1725 on: December 25, 2012, 01:05:53 pm »

We don't need her to get food, but i think we need to continue to reafirm that we are in charge, sending her on errands for specific purposes helps us achieve this.
If we abandon cheryln impregnating her is a bad idea, firstly that would be rape and would make her hate us more, and second, she would have a kid she could raise with her grudge, we would be getting  two enemies for the price of one.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 03:55:38 pm by Mlamlah »

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: December 25, 2012, 04:55:03 pm »

If we don't trust her we'd be better of not having any children with her at all.  That way she would at least keep her instinctive loyalty towards us.

Regardless of whether or not we kill the kid, I definitely think we should find out who the nocteclaw worshippers in town are.  We don't need to rush contact with them but it should go on our to do list.

We should have someone go hunting for more meat. Maybe us and one other person.  I mean we are having a feast and it would be a pretty lame feast if we hardly had any meat.

Last thing, we should give foghorn the locked box as a gift.  It might indebt him to us and even though I wanted to open it, it doesn't seem like anyone else agrees.  So if we aren't going to open it, we might as well get some good out of it.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: December 25, 2012, 05:10:12 pm »

Hey, I'd be fine with cracking that sucker open.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: December 25, 2012, 05:17:15 pm »

I'd rather give it to Foghorn than open it ourself. We don't know much about the bogeymen, or this box. Let the more experienced mage deal with it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: December 25, 2012, 05:45:05 pm »

Bogeymen would be nice to release around the tower, killing adventurers who don't fear the night, and making it harder for our enemies, while aiding the reign of Notchdeclaw.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: December 25, 2012, 05:49:05 pm »

Who said that they will be friendly with us? Besides, if we prefer to go diplomatic way such monsters at our land will limit our options severely
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: December 25, 2012, 06:08:09 pm »

Bogeymen only attack mortals, and are fellow night creatures, they probably would just compete for food with us :P
But they would also attack invading armies, and strengthen fear of the night.
This would be dangerous for mortals though, and any mortals we don't want dead could be killed

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: December 25, 2012, 06:23:48 pm »

I really like - village that worship us route. Bogeymen will  destroy that
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: December 25, 2012, 06:30:08 pm »

And bogeymen are unpredictable. Best case, they don't screw things up too much and make people more afraid of us...leading to more people preaparing methods to kill us. Worst case, they rampage out of our tower, ruining it, and making sure that everyone knows where we (or what's left of us) are.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: December 25, 2012, 06:59:33 pm »

much easier to just dump the whole mess on Foghorn, and we know that he desperately wants them.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: December 25, 2012, 07:11:56 pm »

Yeah.

Let's pull an Oprah and put it under his seat when he gets here as a present.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: December 25, 2012, 07:20:09 pm »

Yeah.

Eon displace present? It will be more of a surprise.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: December 25, 2012, 07:50:32 pm »

Yeah.

Eon displace present? It will be more of a surprise.
It would need good timing, but if we can pull it off, the look on Foghorn's face will be so worth it...
Sig

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: December 25, 2012, 08:44:41 pm »

Haha that's a good idea, just for for kicks.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: December 25, 2012, 09:08:03 pm »

Maybe if we spend extra time weaving the spell it would allow us to get closer to the mark, also we will have to wait until we know when he will be here in the very least.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 143