Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 718 719 [720] 721 722 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 423806 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: LAND BATTLESHIP
« Reply #10785 on: November 26, 2012, 10:37:58 am »

Alith happens upon Alcron, walking away from the kitten nest he always seemed to end up in.

"Shit."

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #10786 on: November 26, 2012, 01:11:46 pm »

She yawns and stretches, looking to Barth as she wakes up. Oddly enough, Diaena has vanished physically. The strain of maintaining two bodies must have been too much.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10787 on: November 26, 2012, 01:20:21 pm »

She yawns and stretches, looking to Barth as she wakes up. Oddly enough, Diaena has vanished physically. The strain of maintaining two bodies must have been too much.

Bartholomew squirms a bit after the yawn and wakes up, slowly opening his eyes to face her with a small smile.

"Good morning! ...I suppose it is morning, at least." he says his voice still carrying lazy pieces of sleep as his body starts to wake up in earnest. "How did you sleep?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10788 on: November 26, 2012, 01:50:06 pm »

"Rather well, Master. Did you sleep well?"
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10789 on: November 26, 2012, 02:00:13 pm »

"Very well, in fact. Also, did Diaena leave the room or were you unable to keep both bodies working?" he asks Diaeke, noticing Diaena is no longer in the room.

He also moves on to check on Ke as he talks, curious to discover if she's still asleep.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10790 on: November 26, 2012, 02:12:29 pm »

She taps her forehead.

"It's a bit much to maintain, yes. And I think..."

Ke stirs groggily, opening her eyes. Likely a peculiar sensation for a snake!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10791 on: November 26, 2012, 02:20:14 pm »

"Ke?" Barth moves closer to her slowly before finally leaning over the snakegirl and hugging her. "I missed you."
>Yes?

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10792 on: November 26, 2012, 02:22:58 pm »

She squeaks as she is hugged, and she tilts her head, closing and opening her eyes.

"... Why am I in ssssomeonessss bed, massster?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10793 on: November 26, 2012, 02:36:42 pm »

Bartholomew smiles before kissing her cheek. "I think we could say this is our bed. We are in a ship, and this is a room we took for ourselves...You were out of this world since that illusion hit you back in that metal building."

The medic bites his lip for a moment, trying to stop tears from surfacing. Not very polite, crying on someone.
>Yes?

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10794 on: November 26, 2012, 02:45:23 pm »

She tilts her head, looking... Confused.

"Metal building? Nice room, at leassst... I'm sssorry I wassss asssleep for ssso long, I guessss..... Issss thissss the metal building?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10795 on: November 26, 2012, 02:54:32 pm »

"No, this is a ship...Don't you remember helping me escape an attack inside that metal building?" he halts and shakes his head. "Nevermind, Ke."

Barth stares into her eyes for a moment and decides it isn't worth trying to explain what happened if she has forgotten it. Maybe it is for the best. "Well, how are you feeling now? Well-rested?"
>Yes?

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10796 on: November 26, 2012, 03:04:18 pm »

She nods slowly, before looking down. Her eyes widen.

"Why do I look like a sssuccubusss?"

Diaeke looks away, rather sheepishly.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10797 on: November 26, 2012, 03:13:24 pm »

"Err...I don't know exactly why, but I think it may have to do with the chaotic energies around here."

Barth smiles awkwardly and scratches the side of his chin before adding "You are still beautiful, though."
>Yes?

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10798 on: November 26, 2012, 03:19:06 pm »

She blushes, looking back to him.

"Sssso... How are you, masster?"

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10799 on: November 26, 2012, 03:21:33 pm »

MiniLuca wakes up, and proceeds to run all around the ship, Getting distracted every time she sees something shiny. It is incredibly adorable.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.
Pages: 1 ... 718 719 [720] 721 722 ... 1337