Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 481 482 [483] 484 485 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 425508 times)

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: Hive Sweet Hive
« Reply #7230 on: November 16, 2012, 04:57:48 pm »

Silver finds a bag, tugs it out of the couch, and leaves through the window.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7231 on: November 16, 2012, 04:58:08 pm »

Bryan's muttering something about getting a sledgehammer.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7232 on: November 16, 2012, 05:00:46 pm »

She tilts her head. And then she just shrugs.

Bartholomew chuckles for a bit before patting Ke's head.
"It was not the best of questions, I'm afraid. Neither it was the best phrased. I'm mostly wondering how you got the material, but good work..."

The medic finally finishes the shirt he was working on, showing it to Ke. It is a white shirt made of a thick white cloth, with a simple lace design near the neck and chest. It is long enough to cover part of Ke's lower half. "Here, try it on. It'll probably be a little loose, since I didn't take any of your measures.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #7233 on: November 16, 2012, 05:01:45 pm »

She smiles at him, accepting the shirt, before trying it on, giving a quick twirl to show it off, once it's in place.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7234 on: November 16, 2012, 05:20:16 pm »

James heads out to some secluded spot to practice his shooting.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7235 on: November 16, 2012, 05:25:02 pm »

"Yes, Camille?"

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7236 on: November 16, 2012, 05:27:03 pm »

Kwykathen comes back form the jungle, and looks for Camille.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7237 on: November 16, 2012, 05:30:46 pm »

Camille shows Richard a drawing of someone. A girl with fancy-looking headphones (with attached mic), a neat blue-and-gray clothing scheme, and...a gray wolf's ears and tail. (And hair for that matter.)

"This is Davina. A friend of mine. I've been looking for her..."

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #7238 on: November 16, 2012, 05:31:00 pm »

Diaena sets her hand on Barth's shoulder again, showing another memory. In this, there would be a serpent, with patterned red skin, and it's master. The master, a human male, would give the other an order, which would be carried out immediately, the cleaning of a window. But then the image would shift, showing emotions instead of visuals. While the slave would be filled with enjoyment of it's job... The sense towards it's master would be complete indifference. No traces of affection, beyond 'job well done'.

The one I'm showing you would do anything for her master, but... In this case, it doesn't really matter who the master is. She has no feelings towards him, and it shows. This is an imperfect bond, where the only loyalties are genetic. Ironically enough, this one does have a mate, though. One of the other Passives.

Although, as her caste and that of her mate's are equal, she would not feel compelled to obey his orders. It's more of a 'normal' relationship in your terms.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7239 on: November 16, 2012, 05:55:25 pm »

Alcron walks in, this time carrying a large bundle of planks.
"4ngerus, thys mess ys your f4ult, you need to help out fyxyng yt."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7240 on: November 16, 2012, 05:55:58 pm »

Richard chimed in.

"I'll help. I know a bit of carpentry."

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7241 on: November 16, 2012, 05:58:48 pm »

"Some stor4ge strukture full of buyldyng m4tery4ls just suddenly desyded yt w4s here now."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7242 on: November 16, 2012, 06:01:16 pm »

"Convienent. Means Nayaru won't kill us all in our sleep."

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7243 on: November 16, 2012, 06:04:54 pm »

Silver finds the edge of the forest. It is surrounded by huge, jagged rocks, much too large for her to fly over. Or maybe she's just lazy. But anyway, the rocks are large enough to scrape the clouds and the forest is completely surrounded by them. There might be a path through, but once again Silver is too lazy to try. She is perfectly fine with trying to break a piece of the gleaming white stone off though.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 06:07:30 pm by Jellycat12 »
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7244 on: November 16, 2012, 06:06:19 pm »

She smiles at him, accepting the shirt, before trying it on, giving a quick twirl to show it off, once it's in place.

Bartholomew smiles a bit as she twirls, cringing for a moment when he remembers the image again. The medic puts a palm to his face and sighs. "I'm a bit tired, I think I'm leaving for that brook. Do you want to come with me, Ke? No peeking, though."

Diaena sets her hand on Barth's shoulder again, showing another memory. In this, there would be a serpent, with patterned red skin, and it's master. The master, a human male, would give the other an order, which would be carried out immediately, the cleaning of a window. But then the image would shift, showing emotions instead of visuals. While the slave would be filled with enjoyment of it's job... The sense towards it's master would be complete indifference. No traces of affection, beyond 'job well done'.

The one I'm showing you would do anything for her master, but... In this case, it doesn't really matter who the master is. She has no feelings towards him, and it shows. This is an imperfect bond, where the only loyalties are genetic. Ironically enough, this one does have a mate, though. One of the other Passives.

Although, as her caste and that of her mate's are equal, she would not feel compelled to obey his orders. It's more of a 'normal' relationship in your terms.

Thanks for that, Diaena. I think I can grasp the concept better now.

But that also means Ke really likes or loves him...His weary expression is briefly hit by the red color of embarassment as he tries to avoid thinking about it.

((Away for a while.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 481 482 [483] 484 485 ... 1337