Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 425111 times)

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: Hive Sweet Hive
« Reply #6435 on: November 14, 2012, 12:45:13 pm »

Nayaru points at the door.

"do It outsIde pleAse"
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6436 on: November 14, 2012, 12:46:02 pm »

"Thank god...Ke, are you alright?"

Richard looked worried.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #6437 on: November 14, 2012, 12:49:01 pm »

She nods, and lays down tiredly.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6438 on: November 14, 2012, 12:52:59 pm »

"Good. Just get Bartholomew to check that, sadly I haven't got an herb that gets-idea.

If Primal Ke tries to come out and there's nothing to attack, why don't you take those drugs that Bryan does? They seem to make you calmer."

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6439 on: November 14, 2012, 12:56:55 pm »

Nayaru adjusts herself so that she is now lying across the couch on her stomach.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6440 on: November 14, 2012, 01:57:11 pm »

Most Primals are not bound to a Passive. There is an entire caste of soldiers, for instance. Only a few, bodyguards and assassins really, have that limitation. But yes, she does. As for me...

Diaena grins, drifting up to poke the uncomfortable medic.
I still have the ability, and the desires. But my body, well.. I have no nerves. So instead, I am forced to link to a partner, to feel what they do. Quite fun, really. If you need a better explaination, I have some memories I could share...

"Oh, thank you. That explains a good deal. Specialization, but they still retain other capabilities. I asked mostly because summoners and some spellcasters in my world created or called forth creatures that were very specialized for certain tasks, sometimes lacking any systems that were not used for the tasks they were made for." he medic says, apparently interested in her explanation.

Bartholomew visibly cringes as she pokes him and presents her offer.
"...I think that was educative enough, thank you very much."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6441 on: November 14, 2012, 02:02:46 pm »

The Agent walked back nonchalantly to what he was doing. The foods are still dry, but at least they are now almost edible.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6442 on: November 14, 2012, 02:03:03 pm »

Alith returns.

"Dumped Darius on the other side of the forest. Left a trap for him. If he gets up, he'll be hung by his ankles."

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6443 on: November 14, 2012, 02:09:14 pm »

Nayaru shifts, drawing her legs up to her body, and a footstool appears where her feet where.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6444 on: November 14, 2012, 02:11:45 pm »

Awhile later after the Agent was done curing the food he could put them back in the fridge and go outside to hunt.

(gtg)
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6445 on: November 14, 2012, 02:21:37 pm »

"Oh, thank you. That explains a good deal. Specialization, but they still retain other capabilities. I asked mostly because summoners and some spellcasters in my world created or called forth creatures that were very specialized for certain tasks, sometimes lacking any systems that were not used for the tasks they were made for." he medic says, apparently interested in her explanation.

Bartholomew visibly cringes as she pokes him and presents her offer.
"...I think that was educative enough, thank you very much."

She pouts at him.

I am sure it would answer alot of questions, though...
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6446 on: November 14, 2012, 02:27:55 pm »

((I can almost hear Richard saying that he's infected Diaena with his childishness.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6447 on: November 14, 2012, 02:34:40 pm »

She pouts at him.

I am sure it would answer alot of questions, though...

The medic falters as he tries, as always, to strike a happy intermediate point, having an idea that theoretically doesn't make him look rude but still allows him to avoid problems.

"Do those memories include intercourse? If no, then I accept."
After trying to express his acceptance to watch in the case he wouldn't sorely regret accepting - which he doubts to be the case - Bartholomew tries to smile and keep his composure and hide his embarassment, only barely failing.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6448 on: November 14, 2012, 02:36:11 pm »

She grins and drifts away.

Very well, then. If you ever change your mind, though....

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6449 on: November 14, 2012, 02:46:27 pm »

She grins and drifts away.

Very well, then. If you ever change your mind, though....

"I really don't think I'll want to see anything like that any time soon."
Bartholomew sighs and drops down to sit on the ground. He is a curious person as any good son of apothecaries is usually bound to be, but his curiosity has limits - common sense and savviness, mostly.

There areas one should not step on lest he who searches for knowledge trips as he walks on the slippery slope. Oh wait. If she feels what the host feels...

"You have been living in my body this whole time...I was blocking most of our connection except for our conversations, I suppose, but did you manage to actually feel anything strange?" he asks.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432 ... 1337