Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 425164 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: Hive Sweet Hive
« Reply #6390 on: November 14, 2012, 01:09:32 am »

((G'night. Losing my balance now))

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #6391 on: November 14, 2012, 01:50:24 am »

"Wouldn't like to be inside someone else's body either. Also, I have been considering finding a way of getting both of Ke's personalities into separate bodies. If I find a method of doing it around here, what do you think about the consequences..."

"Also, I thought Ke's kind was created differently for different purposes. Her 'combat' personality still seems to nurture other feelings other than just caring about fighting...She mentioned physical interest, for example."

Barth follows behind Maria while talking to Diaena, slightly embarassed as he mentions the last part.

She grins

What, did you expect a mindless monster? All of the Serpentkin were made to feel. They have their specialties, yes... But like any living being, they still have other thoughts, other needs. And just because they don't have a true gender, as humans would see it... Doesn't mean they don't have desires. In part, they have these forms of free will so they can enjoy whatever they are asked to do. And they are fully sentient,  thinking beings, so... In the simplist terms, they can, and always do, consent to their slavery. To all aspects of it.

She giggles at him, and it is quite clear just what 'aspects' she was referring to.

Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6392 on: November 14, 2012, 07:10:42 am »

Camille goes out on her morning run around at absurd speeds. Vwoosh!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6393 on: November 14, 2012, 07:45:38 am »

Alith watches Camille run, in his hideaway on the top of one of the trees.

"Girl can run. Bloody hell."

He took a swig from his hip flask and looked back up.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6394 on: November 14, 2012, 07:59:54 am »

What, did you expect a mindless monster? All of the Serpentkin were made to feel. They have their specialties, yes... But like any living being, they still have other thoughts, other needs. And just because they don't have a true gender, as humans would see it... Doesn't mean they don't have desires. In part, they have these forms of free will so they can enjoy whatever they are asked to do. And they are fully sentient,  thinking beings, so... In the simplist terms, they can, and always do, consent to their slavery. To all aspects of it.

Bartholomew is made slightly flustered by Diaena's answer, his eyes lowering their gaze to the ground for a moment before returning to her. "Well, wouldn't that be terrible for a creature like Ke's other personality, since she's only occasionally allowed out? Does she even have the...biological characteristics needed for sexual acts?"

The medic was slightly embarassed by his own questions for a moment, waiting for Diaena's answer before realizing something and squinting.
"...Wait. Does that apply to you too, since you are one of your masters' creations?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6395 on: November 14, 2012, 08:05:16 am »

"Naughty Bartholomew, asking about those."

Richard smirked.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6396 on: November 14, 2012, 08:33:00 am »

Allie walks down the stairs to take another can from the fridge before heading back up.

Alcron doesn't seem to be having the severe sleeping problems soporless trolls usually have.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #6397 on: November 14, 2012, 11:06:02 am »

Bartholomew is made slightly flustered by Diaena's answer, his eyes lowering their gaze to the ground for a moment before returning to her. "Well, wouldn't that be terrible for a creature like Ke's other personality, since she's only occasionally allowed out? Does she even have the...biological characteristics needed for sexual acts?"

The medic was slightly embarassed by his own questions for a moment, waiting for Diaena's answer before realizing something and squinting.
"...Wait. Does that apply to you too, since you are one of your masters' creations?"
She stretches for a moment, before answering.

Most Primals are not bound to a Passive. There is an entire caste of soldiers, for instance. Only a few, bodyguards and assassins really, have that limitation. But yes, she does. As for me...

Diaena grins, drifting up to poke the uncomfortable medic.
I still have the ability, and the desires. But my body, well.. I have no nerves. So instead, I am forced to link to a partner, to feel what they do. Quite fun, really. If you need a better explaination, I have some memories I could share...
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6398 on: November 14, 2012, 11:08:48 am »

Alith notices a small, green humanoid, with a toothy grin and a large knife in his hands.

"Aaaaahh shit."

The sounds of scuffling can be heard around the tree layer.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6399 on: November 14, 2012, 11:13:54 am »

Silver walks down the stairs and into the kitchen.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6400 on: November 14, 2012, 11:15:24 am »

Richard pulled out a pastry from his bat and nibbled on it.

A thud can be heard from the back wall of the kitchen, follows by another thud and some swearing.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6401 on: November 14, 2012, 11:16:25 am »

Silver ignores the noise and sits on a couch with an apple.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6402 on: November 14, 2012, 11:18:16 am »

"Hey Silver."

Richard waved at Silver.

Alith walked in, dragging an unconscious green humanoid behind him.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6403 on: November 14, 2012, 11:21:05 am »

Silver starts eating the apple. On the top floor Nayaru wakes up and walks downstairs, perfectly awake.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6404 on: November 14, 2012, 11:23:41 am »

"Found the blighter from two days ago. He ambushed Bartholomew, me and the snakegirl by the brook with illusions.

Tried to do it again. Stopped him."

Alith groaned slightly before dropping the green humanoid.

"Silver, I believe you're an illusionist? So is this annoying gremlin."
Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 1337