Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 422811 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: ERMAGHERD SINGING
« Reply #1230 on: November 01, 2012, 02:30:10 pm »

"She just said she doesn't need to get NEAR Ke. I suggest the best course of action is to distance the acid creature and Ke from each other. Now. As far as possible."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: November 01, 2012, 02:34:18 pm »

"Working on it." Barth answers, disappering into the sea of trees in a madman's sprint.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: November 01, 2012, 02:34:35 pm »

"You don't underssstand. It won't hurt her, and I need to hide! Look, it'ssss not uncommon, and there'ssss already ONE.."

Her eyes flash, and the unconscious snake girl would start to thrash. Getting larger, heavier, armored... Same drill as before, actually, as her primal form is forced to reveal itself.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: November 01, 2012, 02:35:04 pm »

"BARTH! LET GO OF HER! QUICKLY!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: November 01, 2012, 02:39:52 pm »

"...Heavy." Barth says before letting go of Ke and stumbling a little away, crashing against a tree and using it as a support.

He starts to control his breathing, taking more of the red moss and chewing on it.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: November 01, 2012, 02:41:16 pm »

"I need to hide, like thissss one doesss.. Do you underssstand now? I will be hunted, otherwissse.."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: November 01, 2012, 02:45:45 pm »

"I need to hide, like thissss one doesss.. Do you underssstand now? I will be hunted, otherwissse.."

"Did you ever ask for her permission? Without making her faint or mind-controlling her, that is." Barth says, raising his fists, his back against the tree's bark. "Because even if you use her as a host this way, I swear I'll find a way of extracting you and keeping you out."

He smiles. "You are afraid of something. You can't be invulnerable."
>Yes?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: November 01, 2012, 02:47:45 pm »

Richard stood next to Barth.

"You're not alone, mate."

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: November 01, 2012, 02:48:36 pm »

She sighs, and folds her arms.

"... What do you want, then? I will assssk her, but there mussst be sssomething elssse.."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: November 01, 2012, 02:53:54 pm »

"Apart from a way home,which would take a power greater than yours from the looks of it, pretty much nothing."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: November 01, 2012, 02:54:33 pm »

"... What do you want, then? I will assssk her, but there mussst be sssomething elssse.."

"What does using her as a host implies? Any harm to her body?"
>Yes?

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: November 01, 2012, 03:05:48 pm »

The blur passes by again, this time slower.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: November 01, 2012, 03:08:59 pm »

"Assss I sssaid... There issss one with her right now... A ssssoldier... Only a little harm, and my abilitiesss would be completely concealed and disssabled..""

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: November 01, 2012, 03:11:39 pm »

Lucas brandishes the rifle, and says,
"There it is again. Also, what exactly happened out there?"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: November 01, 2012, 03:18:30 pm »

"Assss I sssaid... There issss one with her right now... A ssssoldier... Only a little harm, and my abilitiesss would be completely concealed and disssabled..""

"...Only a little harm. That does not sound like a good deal." Barth sighs deeply, briefly phasing in and out of consciousness. "Does it have to be Ke? Can't any of us take her place?"
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 1337