Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1098 1099 [1100] 1101 1102 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 425627 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #16485 on: January 05, 2013, 05:11:02 pm »

((Soz, retconned that. :/))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #16486 on: January 05, 2013, 05:12:48 pm »

((It's fine, great, actually! Camille prefers means of conflict other than fighting, after all. Like hacking. And watchmaking. And talking. :P))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16487 on: January 05, 2013, 05:14:36 pm »

"Aaaahhhh, hello, my twin! How's it been?"

Evil!Camille laughs, looking at Camille, and twirling her rifle around, after taking it out.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 05:17:00 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16488 on: January 05, 2013, 05:16:44 pm »

"Well, figured you weren't going to be too friendly."
Andre lifts his sword and waits for Evil!Camille to make a move.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #16489 on: January 05, 2013, 05:17:02 pm »

"Hello, my incompetent twin. I've been fine, but I'm a bit worrrried about you... "

Camille grabs a somewhat startled Maria, smiling broadly.

"See this beauty herrre? I turrrned herrrr frrrrom a half-brrroken zombie into a fully functional, self-rrrepairrring, people-healing machine! And she's prrretty, too. What do you have to say forrr yourrrself, eh? If you don't have at least a few watches in herrre, you'rrrre not worrrthy of the name Camille Leblanc. "

((Featuring EDITS!))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16490 on: January 05, 2013, 05:21:52 pm »

Evil!Camille twitches, but laughs.

"Snappy, arrre we? Coming frrrom the lonerrr herrrself, who can barrrely stand otherrr's company! You spend all yourrr time playing Touhou and shit!

That is, when you arren't jacking off to that rrrobot, that worrrthless toy. Oh, that's rrright, you prrrefer the company of rrrobots and machines to RRREAL people, don't you?

And you trrreat your machines like pets, even prrrecious little Marrria! But of courrse, you'll deny it, because that's not a side of yourrrself you want seen!"

((Sorry for the vulgarity. This is my first time trying to A. act as an evil version of a character, and B. act as a Shadow Self.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #16491 on: January 05, 2013, 05:27:13 pm »

Camille smirks.

"Ah, that's rrright. You must be ancient to still think that. Rrrecently, I've found it much morrre exciting to rrreclaim my status as parrrt of humanity. Of courrrse, I could underrrrstand an old lady like you not knowing that. If anything, you'rrre the one who would jack off to the rrrrobots.

And I still see no sign that you arrre worrrthy of having my name. You just copied everrrything frrrom me. I could sue you forrr that. I'm surrre Marrrie can become a lawyerrr, afterrr all.
"

" Well, maybe-"

" Anyways! What I'm saying is: Unless you prrrove to me that you have the sparrrk, you'rrre not even a shadow of me as farrrr as I'm concerrrned. Just a laughable thief. "

((Yes, Camille is challenging her to BUILD SOMETHING.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16492 on: January 05, 2013, 05:31:45 pm »

Evil!Camille smirked and pulled out a small, bird-like drone. Only with more spikes and grimdark.

"In case you haven't yet noticed, I AM you. So I have all of the skills, and none of the idiocy.

Also, deep down, you'rrre still a lonerrr. Even with frrriends like that good-forrr-nothing lonerrr Rrrichard? Orrr that doppelgangerrr wannabe Marrrie? Orrr even the knight templarrr copycat Marrria? You've done nothing but pairrr yourrself with lonerrrs , things that you've built, and wannabes-"

"For the Blue Lady's sake, just shut up, worthless copycat!"

Gaston has drawn his saber, and is glaring at Evil!Camille.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #16493 on: January 05, 2013, 05:34:17 pm »

"Nope, derrrivative. It's the butterrrfly drrrone with morrre spikes. Unaerrrrodynamic spikes, I might add. Comprrromising function forrr the sake of forrrm? Unacceptable.

So make something. Something I haven't thought of. Orrrr you'rrre not worrrthy of wearrrring those cogs and CERRRRTAINLY not worrrthy of being me. That would be a shame: those eyes arrre so prrretty.
"

Camille seems to be mostly amused, not really angry.

((More edits!))

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16494 on: January 05, 2013, 05:35:16 pm »

Andre yawns and watches Evil!Camille silently.
He glances over at Maria. "You're a knight?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #16495 on: January 05, 2013, 05:37:02 pm »

Speaking of Evil!Camille's eyes, Camille is focused on them.

Maria nods. " Well, I am wearing full plate mail and several coats of arms. What did you think?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16496 on: January 05, 2013, 05:38:25 pm »

"Oh, you rrreject me then, it seems? You rrreject yourrrself?

Well then!"

Shadow Camille starts laughing, and she is surrounded by a cloud of red mist, before emerging from it as a large, spiky mecha, with Shadow Camille in the cockpit, piloting it.

"Let's see if you can beat this!"

((BOSS FIGHT!))

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16497 on: January 05, 2013, 05:41:24 pm »

Andre shrugs. "Plenty of people I've met have worn armor, but weren't knights. Of course at the moment I'm not one to talk- Oh, we're fighting now?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16498 on: January 05, 2013, 05:42:46 pm »

Shadow Camille starts laughing, and rains bullets upon the party.

Gaston dodges, hiding under a workbench.

Alith is unlucky, and is knocked to the ground, behind hit in the leg.

"Agh!"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #16499 on: January 05, 2013, 05:43:57 pm »

Camille grins.

"Now THAT'S morrre like it! NOW you'rrre a perrrrson I can stand to have named afterrr me! In fact... When we'rrre done, I'll make you my consultant! Maybe I can even pull you back with me. Then I can look at those prrrretty eyes all the time!"

She holds up her rifle and fires it...above the Shadow Camille?

...She's trying to collapse the roof on her. Of course.

Or she would be, except for hiding from bullets. Marie does the same, and starts sending out the worms again. Maria, however, stands firm, and begins healing Alith immediately.
Pages: 1 ... 1098 1099 [1100] 1101 1102 ... 1337