Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1099 1100 [1101] 1102 1103 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 425594 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #16500 on: January 05, 2013, 05:45:16 pm »

Alith gets up and starts shooting arrows at Shadow Camille.

Gaston's saber glows and he runs at the Shadow.

Shadow Camille's mecha's arm opens up to reveal a large cannon, which she uses to blast ice bursts at the party.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #16501 on: January 05, 2013, 05:47:00 pm »

Andre avoids the ice bursts and begins flinging orbs of force at Shadow Camille.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #16502 on: January 05, 2013, 05:48:26 pm »

Marie's worms begin to climb onto the mecha. They're... not doing anything aside from slowing it down a little. Yet.

Maria blocks the ice with her blade and advances towards the mech.

Camille, meanwhile, dodges via speed and pulls out a construction tool like the one she used in Lazarus. Now, however, she uses it to attempt to pull the mecha apart piece by piece, possibly via reversal of polarities.

"Come on out, hate, motherrrr of invention. Come home with me. It's much cozierrrr in the forrrge. "

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16503 on: January 05, 2013, 05:53:24 pm »

The mecha is immune to the pulling apart. The fact that it is made of negative emotion doesn't help.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #16504 on: January 05, 2013, 05:54:48 pm »

Camille opts for shooting out its knees via laser, then.

Meanwhile, the worms search for any kind of opening. Or cameras or weapon barrels or joints to obstruct. Surely they can jam the works of something. That's the idea, anyways.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16505 on: January 05, 2013, 05:56:47 pm »

Andre runs up to the mecha and slashes at it.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16506 on: January 05, 2013, 05:59:33 pm »

The mind worms don't find anything. It's nothing but a construct made from emotions.

The Shadow continues blasting everything with ice, but stops when it gets hit by orbs of force.

Gaston hacks at it during this moment, and Alith is still firing at it.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16507 on: January 05, 2013, 06:00:55 pm »

Lucas walks into a chamber within the ruins. Inside, is what appears to be everyone he's ever known gruesomely murdered in various ways.
My god... What...
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #16508 on: January 05, 2013, 06:04:16 pm »

Maria finally reaches the mech and begins slashing at it.

Marie realizes this, combines it with mind worms being able to eat up emotions, and quickly hits upon the obvious solution. Omnomnom.

Camille, for her part, goes behind the mecha, thus avoiding stuff. Or dodges some other way if that's not possible.

"Hey, I wonderrrr. What should I call you? I need a good name forr you when I take you home with me. ...I know! Youkai. Apologies if you dislike it, but it seems fitting. Of courrrrse, you have everrry rrright to name yourrrself. It doesn't seem like you want to, though. Still, gotta be identifyable, forrr convenience's sake. What do you think, eh, shadow me? "
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 06:09:43 pm by Twi »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16509 on: January 05, 2013, 06:10:25 pm »

((Damn it.))

The Shadow mecha falls apart soon after, and Shadow Camille with it.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #16510 on: January 05, 2013, 06:12:16 pm »

Camille attempts to hug the shadow! She probably doesn't get a chance to.

...Of course, she gets very sad and angry immediately afterwards, if that's the case.

((Camille says damn it, too.))

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16511 on: January 05, 2013, 06:12:36 pm »

((Pfft...))
Andre stops attacking for the moment.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16512 on: January 05, 2013, 06:53:37 pm »

((Well.))

Gaston puts his now normal saber away.

"Zat was disturbingly short."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #16513 on: January 05, 2013, 06:59:04 pm »

" Herrrr eyes werrre so prrretty... "

Camille starts trying to make herself angry in hopes of attracting Shadow again. Unsurprisingly, she can't manage it very well.

Maria looks down at her and frowns.

" I worry about her sometimes... "

Marie shrugs.

"You know. Just because I accidentally ate the whole Shadow doesn't mean it's dead. I mean, stuff like that gets 'digested' after a day or so, but.. I wonder? "

" Wait, seriously? "

" I have no clue, but I can't call it impossible, so hey, why not."

" I meant the eating part. "

"Oh. Yeah, the worms eat emotions and such. Which seems to be ridiculously effective against Shadows, not that it's that surprising.  ...this would probably be easier if I had a big one. Sheesh. "

Marie performs operation: Search through delicious emotions for Evil!Camille!
((Chance of success: Probably fairly low, assuming Shadows do not work that way. ))
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 07:01:08 pm by Twi »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16514 on: January 05, 2013, 07:01:05 pm »

((They don't. You accepted it as it was. It's resolved. The eating helped a bit.))
Pages: 1 ... 1099 1100 [1101] 1102 1103 ... 1337