Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 580 581 [582] 583 584 ... 719

Author Topic: Life Begins At Death - Epilogue: We Live And Live Again  (Read 557201 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Life Begins At Death - Chapter 6: Enjoying the Gub Life?
« Reply #8715 on: February 04, 2014, 01:23:36 pm »

((THE. MOTHERFUCKING. WHIPMAN.))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8716 on: February 04, 2014, 01:30:57 pm »

"The Gub are what we make them, eh?" Scott whispers.

Scott will try to concentrate in a particular space in the air, and try to combine his levitation and fire abilities to create fireball.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 04:27:51 pm by Innsmothe »
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #8717 on: February 04, 2014, 01:31:49 pm »

Excitedly charge up the stairs and go find a Minor Mentor.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8718 on: February 04, 2014, 01:34:02 pm »

Search the close surroundings for a mortuary.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #8719 on: February 04, 2014, 02:05:14 pm »

[I admit, I have half a mind to see if Morton can give this guy a punch. But I know better than to go against a +2, so best let him be I suppose. I'm wondering where this bonus is coming from though, if its his weapon then maybe if we disarm him...]

There he was, trying to be polite and this man strikes him! Granted, it appears to be of little structural damage but the action still stands! The desk can't really say he's met someone this rude before, to attack with so little prompt. Best to find a way out of this.

"Sir, have I wronged you in some way? I apologize if I did, I'll leave you be." Then extradites himself from the premise (and the rude man) swiftly.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 02:18:45 pm by Xanmyral »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Life Begins At Death - Chapter 5: The Path of Dreams
« Reply #8720 on: February 04, 2014, 02:45:02 pm »

[Whip Man dodge roll: 5+1]

[Whip Man endurance roll: 6+1]

((I think he has a natural +1 to everything, and a bonus +1 to whipping stuff.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8721 on: February 04, 2014, 03:26:03 pm »

((THE WHIP MAN IS HERE WE ARE DOOMED))

Leave the Teapot carefully on the floor. Back away and be ready for anything. Nobody runs so fast without ill intentions.

If I get attacked, TM air blast the feet of whatever is coming to make it fall.

((I wonder how does Harry decide when to make the biggest player killer appear in game))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8722 on: February 04, 2014, 06:08:19 pm »

[I'm more curious as to why the whipman is here. Harry said there's something up with him, and he looks important so what is it? Is it related to the demon? The Gub? Why does he follow our group so, specially when it is often disjointed and in differing places. I'm thinking he may be related to the death of the demon prior.

Death god did that, yeah? Is he a sort of avatar of the death god and is just hunting undead? Demons? He left Mark alone prior, but he was burying people... Hm.]

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8723 on: February 04, 2014, 08:14:11 pm »

"Uh. Hmmm."
Timothy was too pleased with his successes to let such a simple setback slow him down! ...Much.
He looked at the door, at the ball of food, squinted, then looked back again at the door. The doorframe didn't look too important...

>Assess if I can remove the door (and its frame) without overly damaging the building's structure!
>If I can, and if it looks like that would make fitting the food in possible, do so!

>If not, just place the food-ball carefully down just outside the door, then float sneakily inside the inn. If the guy's there, telekinetically grab some important-looking piece of his science stuff and float it slowly off outside in full view of him, hopefully enticing him to follow it.

Edit: Whilst remaining invisible, naturally!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8724 on: February 04, 2014, 08:45:41 pm »

[I'm more curious as to why the whipman is here. Harry said there's something up with him, and he looks important so what is it? Is it related to the demon? The Gub? Why does he follow our group so, specially when it is often disjointed and in differing places. I'm thinking he may be related to the death of the demon prior.

Death god did that, yeah? Is he a sort of avatar of the death god and is just hunting undead? Demons? He left Mark alone prior, but he was burying people... Hm.]

((It was explained by golden skeleton girl. He serves a talking dog who now is part of the Black Circle of Magic))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8725 on: February 04, 2014, 08:50:27 pm »

((I wonder how does Harry decide when to make the biggest player killer appear in game))

((When he realises, "gosh, I didn't kill any player-characters in the last chapter". :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8726 on: February 04, 2014, 08:54:22 pm »

[Hm. She never did mention why he was here though, at least I didn't catch it. But apparently he's connected with "Lyman," who was some guy who managed to go to the realm of dreams. Maybe. Interesting.]

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8727 on: February 04, 2014, 09:00:31 pm »

[Hm. She never did mention why he was here though, at least I didn't catch it. But apparently he's connected with "Lyman," who was some guy who managed to go to the realm of dreams. Maybe. Interesting.]
((Theory:
The Gub recognizes different groups of beings:
-Normal stuff (humans, animals, etc.)
-Skymans (like the Artiste and the Demon, aka, non-deity supreme beings.)
-Lymans (probably gods))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #8728 on: February 04, 2014, 11:15:01 pm »

((Theory:
The Gub recognizes different groups of beings:
-Normal stuff (humans, animals, etc.)
-Skymans (like the Artiste and the Demon, aka, non-deity supreme beings.)
-Lymans (probably gods))

((Well, seeing as they constantly refer to things in the plural form, I would hazard a guess that 'Lymans' refers to someone named 'Lyman'. Or maybe his job title is 'Lyman', whatever that means.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8729 on: February 05, 2014, 12:29:56 am »

RUN Gamerlord ....oh wait he is still dead

RUN everyone.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 580 581 [582] 583 584 ... 719