Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: "Hiding" in containers?  (Read 3395 times)

Revanchist

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you for helping us help you help us all.
    • View Profile
Re: "Hiding" in containers?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2012, 03:14:41 pm »

I am very much in favor of this idea, having creatures hide in containers would be a benefit.
On a side note, are living bodies considered containers?

This?

Actually, yes. That is exactly what I was foreshadowing.

EDIT: Thanks for catching that.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 02:39:45 pm by Revanchist »
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."

People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 05:19:14 pm »

I am very much in favor of this idea, having creatures hide in containers would be a benefit.

This?

Actually, yes. That is exactly what I was lampshading.

I do not think that word means what you think it means...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Revanchist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2012, 02:35:38 pm »

[spoiler]
This?

[spoiler]

You're probably right... I just never get a chance to use that...
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."

People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2012, 05:43:53 pm »

[spoiler]
This?

[spoiler]

This should help. Or not...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2012, 05:44:41 pm »

[spoiler]
This?

[spoiler]

This should help. Or not...
Sig

Revanchist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2012, 11:28:02 pm »

Pages: 1 [2]