Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Give Me Ideas Too Do Epic Shit. (Epic Title i know)  (Read 11318 times)

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Give Me Ideas Too Do Epic Shit. (Epic Title i know)
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2012, 06:32:41 pm »

Dual wield giant sperm whale carcasses, and beat a full grown dragon to death with them

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2012, 08:02:32 pm »

Become a Necromancer and find an enemy then allow him to cut one of your arms off. Take the arm with you as both a traveling companion and an improvised weapon.

Burnup

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill until you can't, Then savescum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2012, 08:18:07 pm »

Become a Necromancer and find an enemy then allow him to cut one of your arms off. Take the arm with you as both a traveling companion and an improvised weapon.

Lol
Just tell her that you were merely doing what the voices in your head were telling you to do.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2012, 08:24:08 pm »

I don't think that works. You could resurrect it and have it follow you around as a companion, but once you put it into your inventory you won't be able to raise it. At least that's what happened to me (although I lost my arm and picked it up before I became a necromancer).

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2012, 09:16:25 pm »

You can raise your own body parts.

But take that one up to eleven.

Become a werebeast, then lose both arms, and all your teeth. Store them all in a cave and hibernate in that cave until the full moon.

Unleash clone army.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2012, 09:43:25 pm »

I don't think that works. You could resurrect it and have it follow you around as a companion, but once you put it into your inventory you won't be able to raise it. At least that's what happened to me (although I lost my arm and picked it up before I became a necromancer).
Did some arena testing, placing your own severed limbs in your inventory doesn't prevent you from raising them, or from killing them once raised and placing them back in your inventory, or from beating someone to death with your arm-friend. Fast travel may have an effect but I'm fairly certain I did this with one of my hands once.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2012, 10:11:51 pm »

Well what happened to me was: I got my arm chopped off, killed the baddie that did it, then put the arm in my backpack with the hope of doing the same thing you suggested. I traveled around trying to find a tower, but found something very unusual and awesome. It was a demon necromancer who was the acting ruler of a human fortress. All around the fortress's courtyard were scattered necromantic books. I read one and dropped my arm, but when I hovered over it with the raise dead ability, nothing registered. The arm just acted as any other non-resurrectable item.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2012, 03:06:57 am »

You can raise your own body parts.

But take that one up to eleven.

Become a werebeast, then lose both arms, and all your teeth. Store them all in a cave and hibernate in that cave until the full moon.

Unleash clone army.

This sounds too awesome to work, but somebody should test this if reanimated werecreatures regenerate.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2012, 08:32:07 am »

This sounds too awesome to work, but somebody should test this if reanimated werecreatures regenerate.
Not anymore, dwarven cloning was discovered early in .34 and it was confirmed that you could cut off a werecreature's limb and said limb would turn into separate werecreature which could then be gibbed into more and more creating an army of undead were beasts. Toady decided we were having too much fun.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2012, 11:47:53 am »

Bah, figures.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2012, 03:46:18 pm »

Not anymore, dwarven cloning was discovered early in .34 and it was confirmed that you could cut off a werecreature's limb and said limb would turn into separate werecreature which could then be gibbed into more and more creating an army of undead were beasts. Toady decided we were having too much fun.

I actually ended up with a duplicate corpse by accident during an adventure. I was strangling my quest target, then a pikeman came over and stabbed him in the head. The turn immediately after, I still had the option to wrestle him. When I moved away from the square and looked there were two corpses with the same name.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2012, 06:27:39 pm »

You COULD make the clone army, I THINK, if you removed the tags in necromancy and werewolf curse that prevent you from having both simultaneously.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2012, 02:36:36 am »

That adventurer should be named Jack Bright then.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2012, 02:43:29 am »

Wait, better, edit the tags, and become a werepire that knows necromancy.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2012, 10:39:33 am »

Title says it all! i recently made a dwarven badass, after killing like 3 dragons and a BAZILLION bandits, i got a 7 man warband together and now i wanna get some epic shit to do,

Bite someone in the tongue and then rip it off

THEN BEAT THEM ALL TO DEATH WITH IT.

I actually managed to do it.
Sure, it was in Arena, and the elf I tried this technique on was passive, but hey - I did it.

It took forever, though.
Couldn't get past bruising the skull on the head, and had to beat the upper body until the poor hippie has suffocated due to damage I did to the lungs.
Oh, and did I mention I also played as an elf?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6