Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330116 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2505 on: November 12, 2012, 10:41:41 pm »

Misko... I have just one thing to say. Quit with the hypocrisy. You want to be treated like an adult? BE an adult. Don't whine when you lose something you sent to attack someone else. You put Lichette in harms way, Dirg hit you. Thats cause and effect. Then you sent ninjas after Dirg, and Lichette killed them. Also, cause and effect. YOU CAUSED the deaths of your people.

As for the rest... At this point, GWG might be more valuable than you. If you're asking us to choose between the cliche idiot villain that attacks us, and the person with equal power to yours... We might as well just kill you and deal with Tim on our own terms.
Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only sane guy.
...When one of the sanest players is the CEAI of Aperture, something's wrong.

Misko... I have just one thing to say. Quit with the hypocrisy. You want to be treated like an adult? BE an adult. Don't whine when you lose something you sent to attack someone else. You put Lichette in harms way, Dirg hit you. Thats cause and effect. Then you sent ninjas after Dirg, and Lichette kileld them. Also, cause and effect. YOU CAUSED the deaths of your people.

As for the rest... At this point, GWG might be more valuable than you. If you're asking us to choose between the cliche idiot villain that attacks us, and the person with equal power to yours... We might as well just kill you and deal with Tim on our own terms.

You supported GWG this entire time. Even when he was on "My side" . do I give a shit if you think he's better? no.

Hypocrisy? Funny. Telll me,, if what I did was so damn terrible, why wasn't she upset? Hmm? I'd really love to know this, but you heros have a selective hearing. Really must get that fixed. I;ve already explained why I did that. Dirg choose to ignore it. He was attacked. I;m not going to attack him again, but if he does it again, The deal, is off.
Incidentally, the lichette did care, and you always regarded me as barely on your side from the moment I opened my critical mouth.

I'm game with the idea of a peaceful union. I don't think it'll work, but it's a good idea.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: November 12, 2012, 10:45:27 pm »

More along the lines of 'you tend to your herd, I tend to mine' but depending on how things go, there could be discussions of an organised and civilized bloodbath. Possibly more just for fun and just to get pent up rage out of everyone systems seeing as we're all pretty much immortal except for the troops and other life forms. Well, immortal in the sense that no one has gained any real grounds on killing someone else so far.
Ok, so more "Gentlemen, no fighting, this is the War Room!"

Misko... I have just one thing to say. Quit with the hypocrisy. You want to be treated like an adult? BE an adult. Don't whine when you lose something you sent to attack someone else. You put Lichette in harms way, Dirg hit you. Thats cause and effect. Then you sent ninjas after Dirg, and Lichette killed them. Also, cause and effect. YOU CAUSED the deaths of your people.

It's comments like this that are why Greenstar switched.

Misko... I have just one thing to say. Quit with the hypocrisy. You want to be treated like an adult? BE an adult. Don't whine when you lose something you sent to attack someone else. You put Lichette in harms way, Dirg hit you. Thats cause and effect. Then you sent ninjas after Dirg, and Lichette kileld them. Also, cause and effect. YOU CAUSED the deaths of your people.

You supported GWG this entire time. Even when he was on "My side" . do I give a shit if you think he's better? no.

Hypocrisy? Funny. Telll me,, if what I did was so damn terrible, why wasn't she upset? Hmm? I'd really love to know this, but you heros have a selective hearing. Really must get that fixed. I;ve already explained why I did that. Dirg choose to ignore it. He was attacked. I;m not going to attack him again, but if he does it again, The deal, is off.
Incidentally, the lichette did care, and you always regarded me as barely on your side from the moment I opened my critical mouth.

I'm game with the idea of a peaceful union. I don't think it'll work, but it's a good idea.
She did? Oh, I apologize, I didn't know you had mind reading powers. Would explain alot.

Could someone ASK Tim what are the criteria for his leaving?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: November 12, 2012, 10:55:04 pm »

Sure...oh, wait, even with haste I'm probably riding the limit right now...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: November 12, 2012, 10:56:51 pm »

Then Dirg, since he is just chatting with God. BTW, Do you realize that adventurers in Dwarf fortress get more help from ther god then you Dirg?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: November 12, 2012, 11:00:15 pm »

I highly doubt so, as the only "help" adventurers get from the DF gods is dangerous beasts to hunt...ah, I see.

Anyways, turning in for the night.
Sig

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: November 12, 2012, 11:11:41 pm »

Exactly. Stop fucking drinking your tea and talking about sanity and get on with doing something productive.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: November 13, 2012, 01:04:33 am »

Ah, Misko ... I never said I WAS on your side. Just clarification.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: November 13, 2012, 01:17:08 am »

Well then, Only da_nang then. Excellent.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: November 13, 2012, 07:31:24 am »

Exactly. Stop fucking drinking your tea and talking about sanity and get on with doing something productive.
Productivity has been delayed by needing to evacuate to a spaceship, and building said spaceship.

Wasn't da_nang an omnicidalist, too?
Sig

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: November 13, 2012, 11:10:27 am »

Productivity has been delayed by needing to evacuate to a spaceship, and building said spaceship.

Wasn't da_nang an omnicidalist, too?

Don't we just love butchering quotes? And not previewing our posts?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: November 13, 2012, 12:29:40 pm »

It really seems as if everybody is suddenly alot more calm and peacefull once misko is killed.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: November 13, 2012, 03:38:36 pm »

It really seems as if everybody is suddenly alot more calm and peacefull once misko is killed.
Wow wait, I'm still alive.

Takes more then that to kill me. Hell, I've possesed the body of others to remain alive.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: November 13, 2012, 03:46:36 pm »

There. The tribute is on its way. Although the processing might get a little mucked up because RNG is a dick.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: November 13, 2012, 04:50:36 pm »

It really seems as if everybody will suddenly be alot more calm and peacefull once misko is killed.
Fixed it for you.
Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: November 14, 2012, 07:42:42 am »

No update?   >:(
I was hoping for an update...
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 221