Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330269 times)

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2220 on: November 05, 2012, 12:29:43 am »

No. This action is not happening. Even if you tried to kill Misko alone, IT'S NOT HAPPENING! This is too far.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: November 05, 2012, 12:34:40 am »

Yoink, you're already bad ass enough without magic armor and weapons. Besides, you're like, monk class or something. Equipping you with weapons and armor is just gonna lower your effectiveness!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: November 05, 2012, 12:37:26 am »

"YOU BETRAYED US ALL!

WE WERE DRINKING BUDDIES, MAN! DID THAT REALLY MEAN SO LITTLE TO YOU?!"
You meant a lot to me, man! Being an all out do-gooder was fun for a bit, and being drunk tired me out. So I sobered up and decided to side with myself for a bit. Better, but not fun enough. I like chaos. Chaos is fun. You know that. Drinking gives small doses of chaos for a temporary period of time. THIS is permanent. Or until I die.

NOW FUCKING SNAP OUT OF IT AND HAVE SOME FUN WITH ME.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: November 05, 2012, 12:40:26 am »

Yoink, you're already bad ass enough without magic armor and weapons. Besides, you're like, monk class or something. Equipping you with weapons and armor is just gonna lower your effectiveness!

Requesting aid for my action?
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: November 05, 2012, 12:46:54 am »

Since I have a bonus, you should probably aid mine.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: November 05, 2012, 12:48:49 am »

You aren't targetting HIM though.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: November 05, 2012, 12:50:14 am »

Chaos is nice, but you people are crazy. And I am the homicidal wolf monster >.>

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: November 05, 2012, 12:51:45 am »

Hey Wrex. Wanna rip Yoink apart?

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: November 05, 2012, 12:58:02 am »

Fine, Yoink and his bike are now targeted instead of just intercepting his shot. It's a shame because it really is a nice bike though. I hope destroying it won't fry Earth to a crisp though since it's parked right outside the planet.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: November 05, 2012, 01:03:07 am »

Lichette and Misko want a weapon, actually.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: November 05, 2012, 01:20:57 am »

Lichette and Misko want a weapon, actually.
And, if I roll well I'll get it.

I could always detonate earth self-destruct device, the Black hole containment system. While I'd rather not, in a utilitarian view of things, fewer people die.

Note to self: Confiscate all weapons upon entering empire.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: November 05, 2012, 01:33:05 am »

I'm sure the fine people at Aperture Science would be more then happy to build a weapon. Just take a look at their fine line selection of products! Perhaps you're hunting the most dangerous game, so what better way to get the drop on them, then by literally dropping on them by using the portal gun? For those pranksters out there, this genetically modified lemon is sure to be a blast! And for those with home defense on their mind, take a look at their fine selection of turrets, both voiced and soundless for when ya need something to keep granma company! And for those looking to make a quick buck, we're always looking for new people to help test our latest innovations! So come on down to Aperture today! Can I get my money now?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: November 05, 2012, 01:39:42 am »

I'm sure the fine people at Aperture Science would be more then happy to build a weapon. Just take a look at their fine line selection of products! Perhaps you're hunting the most dangerous game, so what better way to get the drop on them, then by literally dropping on them by using the portal gun? For those pranksters out there, this genetically modified lemon is sure to be a blast! And for those with home defense on their mind, take a look at their fine selection of turrets, both voiced and soundless for when ya need something to keep granma company! And for those looking to make a quick buck, we're always looking for new people to help test our latest innovations! So come on down to Aperture today! Can I get my money now?
[/shamelesscorporateshill]
[/whoringouttoopposition]
Fix'd.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 01:42:55 am by misko27 »

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: November 05, 2012, 01:45:36 am »

Not really. Just figured I owed GWG one for all the times he's called you on your bs. Besides, you've done worse.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: November 05, 2012, 01:50:31 am »

Not really. Just figured I owed GWG one for all the times he's called you on your bs. Besides, you've done worse.
And yet, he is still attacking Cassandra, on my orders.

Besides, don't feel bad, it fits with your submissivness.
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 221