Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330028 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2070 on: October 31, 2012, 09:42:40 pm »

Misko, you still haven't answered my question: Why must I join you if I become a Jäegermonster?

Then I should point out that everyone should only get one action.

Also fair enough.

But at that rate I won't become awesome for three more turns.
Give me a minute, I must finish up a game that's eating my resources.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: October 31, 2012, 09:57:55 pm »

Corai gave me an idea.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: October 31, 2012, 09:57:59 pm »

Misko, you still haven't answered my question: Why must I join you if I become a Jäegermonster?But at that rate I won't become awesome for three more turns.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
More seriously, there are many resources to be had. I don't think you realize the extent of my control over the universe. As I move towards economic reforms, I can supply literally everyone here with whatever they want. Except Cassandra, Because She justs hates me, so no room for compromise.

[/doesnothaveafuckingcluewhatjaegarmonsteriswouldlikeexplanationgoogleisunhelpfulheresohereswhatithinkyoumightwant]

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: October 31, 2012, 09:59:29 pm »

Didn't know Misko had a reptile fetish...

Edges away slowly.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: October 31, 2012, 10:01:56 pm »

Edges away slowly.

Oh what D:

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: October 31, 2012, 10:03:27 pm »

Edges away slowly.
Say wha?

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: October 31, 2012, 10:05:10 pm »

[/doesnothaveafuckingcluewhatjaegarmonsteriswouldlikeexplanationgoogleisunhelpfulheresohereswhatithinkyoumightwant]

Here's my advice for figuring out what a Jäegermonster is: Read the webcomic Girl Genius. I can't really explain them that well except as 'awesome' and 'have nize hats'.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: October 31, 2012, 10:05:39 pm »

You said 'Except Cassandra, because fuck her'

I get worried!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: October 31, 2012, 10:08:19 pm »

So GWG, tell me, what is your plan to be diplomatic here?
Plan?

Misko, you still haven't answered my question: Why must I join you if I become a Jäegermonster?But at that rate I won't become awesome for three more turns.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
More seriously, there are many resources to be had. I don't think you realize the extent of my control over the universe. As I move towards economic reforms, I can supply literally everyone here with whatever they want. Except Cassandra, Because She justs hates me, so no room for compromise.

misko makez Lucrezia look like ze Heterodyne Boyz.
(misko, if you knew what I was talking about you'd find it complementary.)

Here's my advice for figuring out what a Jäegermonster is: Read the webcomic Girl Genius. I can't really explain them that well except as 'awesome' and 'have nize hats'.
There iz more vot needz to be explained?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: October 31, 2012, 10:11:48 pm »

I don't hate you, though! I just think you have no idea what 'peace' is.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: October 31, 2012, 10:13:56 pm »

Who don't you hate?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: October 31, 2012, 10:31:47 pm »

So, bit of a Xanatos Gambit, here... Either I'll succeed  with the curse, and then utterly screw over Xantalos by aiding him.. Fail with the curse, leaving no effect and aiding Xantalos on an impossible action where my roll wouldn't matter, get a permanent debuff that I can use to sacrifice myself to prevent his actions, cause him to give up and do something else, or more of the above. Either way, Success.

Thoughts?

Or even, those two actions might be ignored, having no effect anyway. Either way...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: October 31, 2012, 10:48:39 pm »

Or you could be instrumental in destroying the universe. Among other issues. Xanatos Roulette, maybe.
I'd call it a Xantalos Gambit, but it's too well-planned.
Sig

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: October 31, 2012, 10:53:26 pm »

But no roll can destroy the universe, just fail to a degree.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: October 31, 2012, 10:55:30 pm »

So, bit of a Xanatos Gambit, here... Either I'll succeed  with the curse, and then utterly screw over Xantalos by aiding him.. Fail with the curse, leaving no effect and aiding Xantalos on an impossible action where my roll wouldn't matter, get a permanent debuff that I can use to sacrifice myself to prevent his actions, cause him to give up and do something else, or more of the above. Either way, Success.

Thoughts?

Or even, those two actions might be ignored, having no effect anyway. Either way...
Xanatos Gambit on Xantalos?

The Irony Is not lost on le emperor.

You said 'Except Cassandra, because fuck her'

I get worried!
I'm mostly just mad about Wrex. And other things. Actually because your the person most oppositional to me as of now. The Lichette is, in lala land appearantly, Dirg, is doing something unimportant (I think?), Greenstar is being hunted by bounty hunters (exellent call on my part, you know what that is? Outsourcing), Vorthon is inept, impotent and incompetent and GWG is on my side for now. Just you and the brown man. Which is what GWG is for.

This is actually going alot better then I expected. Awesome.

But no roll can destroy the universe, just fail to a degree.
Actrually, a while ago Xantalos fucked the RTD over so much he nearly ended it all. There was a countdown, and we got to it with 2 turns left. If people supported him, he might win.
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 221