Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329862 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #1920 on: October 29, 2012, 11:19:20 pm »

"Me? Don't even think for a second you can blame this on me! Lichette and I had to flee from our own time line from you guys so we could live a peaceful life, only for you to follow! Every time there is an ounce of peace, you plan war. I couldn't even marry the woman I love without you scheming a battle, and I can't even fully enjoy my honeymoon with Lichette because you're plotting war while everyone else is wishing for peace."

I am sorta pissed off now. Seriously. I tried to make peace, and your side decided to ignore it. So fuck you. My offers come rarely. You will learn to treasure them as they should be. You, And your wife, decide not to have peace, and then have the Temerity, The Audacity, The un-mitigated GALL! To blame me? Fuck off.
Don't forget they've violated numerous laws, rights, and freedoms of your nation while within it's borders. They're lawbreakers and must be brought in. RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: October 29, 2012, 11:20:47 pm »

"Ha! Your offer of peace was basicly enslavement of Lichette, and we couldn't even sit down for that because your minions where continuing hostilities while you just planned to kill her anyways."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: October 29, 2012, 11:24:15 pm »

"Ha! Your offer of peace was basicly enslavement of Lichette, and we couldn't even sit down for that because your minions where continuing hostilities while you just planned to kill her anyways."
So, When I make a peace offer, it's bad, and is certainly a trap. But when YOU Make a peace offer, I'm a asshole for not accepting? I will NOT be made the aggresor here! I need a better PR agent. I mean, I am being made fun of here! And Hostilities? as opposed to your side? Whcih was kind and gentle and did not at all continue attacking?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: October 29, 2012, 11:26:53 pm »

"Besides the initial conflict, our side has not attacked yours once, except  in self defense when you attacked us. Even the weapons we built where not aimed at you."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: October 29, 2012, 11:28:04 pm »

"Besides the initial conflict, our side has not attacked yours once, except  in self defense when you attacked us. Even the weapons we built where not aimed at you."
Okay, seriously? Are we reading the same Roll to dodge? Are we? I mean, what? You're just making shit up now.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: October 29, 2012, 11:33:47 pm »

Alright point out a recent moment where someone ON lichette's team attacked you.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: October 29, 2012, 11:36:09 pm »

Nukes.

Right. I think I know what we should do.

Form into one peaceful side. Let those that cannot join in peace die.

Starting to be the best option.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: October 29, 2012, 11:39:26 pm »

Alright point out a recent moment where someone ON lichette's team attacked you.
Motherfucker going to make me look through them pages aren't you? Motha fucking...

Nukes.

Right. I think I know what we should do.

Form into one peaceful side. Let those that cannot join in peace die.

Starting to be the best option.
No. Misko is head of his side. Regardless of anything else. Till this conflict ends this shall be/

And you want o knwo what you;re going to make? Chaos. That's also what he hates. You just don't get that it ISN'T going to work. There are enough people here that I can fight the brown man. And Win.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: October 29, 2012, 11:41:20 pm »

Every other faction wants peace Misko, the only thing you're gonna achieve is getting yourself killed.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: October 29, 2012, 11:42:04 pm »

Every other faction wants peace Misko, the only thing you're gonna achieve is getting yourself killed.
inb4 that doesn't even matter
Sig! Onol

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: October 29, 2012, 11:43:25 pm »

By one side, I mean removethe civil war. No more. It's not going to work out if we see eachother as opponents or threats.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: October 29, 2012, 11:44:55 pm »

By one side, I mean removethe civil war. No more. It's not going to work out if we see eachother as opponents or threats.
Never going to happen as long as the lichette exists. If she dies - forever, mind you - I think that we'd be much more amicable to peace. All you need to do is kill her.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: October 29, 2012, 11:45:08 pm »

Ok, by definition that's untrue. Most of the other factions are stumbling around madly. Drunken fools? Spying on me. Lichette? Fuckign you.  Omnicidalists? there on my side in a battle against the universe, so tell me, which factions man? The Royal "we" is see.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: October 29, 2012, 11:50:19 pm »

Considering drunken fools have actually been helping Lichette every once and awhile, I don't see them as all that war hungry, GWG is trying to negotiate peace with Tim right now, and I consider the Omnicidalists just a sub section of your faction considering a good deal of it is composed of your old members or will still take orders from you.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: October 29, 2012, 11:52:10 pm »

Considering drunken fools have actually been helping Lichette every once and awhile, I don't see them as all that war hungry, GWG is trying to negotiate peace with Tim right now, and I consider the Omnicidalists just a sub section of your faction considering a good deal of it is composed of your old members or will still take orders from you.
I consider taking the course of action he reccomends if it furthers my cause; as of now nothing will except destroying reality.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 221