Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329216 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #1605 on: October 26, 2012, 09:51:17 pm »

I have edecidd to adopt Xnatlos in killing you all. I just, don't care anymore. I just don't. Anyone who says they will cuddle them will be killed. Members of my team will be instantly, and irrevocably branded as traitors. THAT MEANS YOU MOTHERFUCKING KOREA.
Wet blanket...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: October 26, 2012, 09:52:27 pm »

I have edecidd to adopt Xnatlos in killing you all. I just, don't care anymore. I just don't. Anyone who says they will cuddle them will be killed. Members of my team will be instantly, and irrevocably branded as traitors. THAT MEANS YOU MOTHERFUCKING KOREA.
Wet blanket...
He has a +3. You don't.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: October 27, 2012, 05:28:29 am »

Yoink, wasn't the original plan that we would build a fake deathray? I making an actual one rigged to explode could also work.
But hey. Lemme edit my turn actually.

e:
Bam, now we have two deathrays. All because i rolled a 1 :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: October 27, 2012, 07:17:51 am »

Wet blanket...
He has a +3. You don't.
I have a +2. He doesn't. Also, I have a laboratory of mad science, the ability to create portals to just about everywhere, and okay relations with a majority of the players. Also, I don't want to render the world nigh-unplayable.
Oh, and I'm getting chummy with the NPC.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: October 27, 2012, 08:17:17 am »

It's funny how nobody is giving a fuck about the universe-destroyer guy.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: October 27, 2012, 08:25:00 am »

Who, Xantalos? He accidentally trapped himself when attacking me, and destroyed himself instead of the universe...when he was in a universe already being destroyed! How can you not destroy something that's already being destroyed?
Sig

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: October 27, 2012, 08:35:04 am »

No, i mean the brown-haired universe advocate.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: October 27, 2012, 08:37:53 am »

Ah. I'm chatting with him. Pleasantly. So nice f him to RSVP. And come.
Sig

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: October 27, 2012, 10:36:17 am »

STOP DISSOLVING. ALSO DEVELOP NUKES WHICH LOOK LIKE HANDS FLIPPING THE BIRD. LAUNCH THEM AT MISKO.
B12 space program should have tried patenting this.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: October 27, 2012, 10:56:25 am »

Misko. Prepare to taste the wrath of FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-nukes.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: October 27, 2012, 10:58:18 am »

As a loyal minion of misko...why does everyone hate him?
Sig

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: October 27, 2012, 11:02:02 am »

Because he's an asshole who hates Canada and seems to think that humans are only capable of being assholes?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: October 27, 2012, 11:09:42 am »

And because of his rants. Really, he's kind of a dick.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: October 27, 2012, 11:44:41 am »

Alright, so I can post the turn either before noon, or after 7:00. I was thinking after 7, so that people have enough time to post their turns.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: October 27, 2012, 11:46:29 am »

So...da_nang is stopping a demonight?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 221