Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329308 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #1590 on: October 26, 2012, 09:01:36 pm »

YES PLAN

HAVE GALAXY-DESTROYING SUPERWEAPON

NO GOOD TO ME IF GOOD PEOPLE IN SAME GALAXY AS BAD GUYS!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: October 26, 2012, 09:12:30 pm »

((Didn't you already win?))
Your definition of win is very limited greatwyrm, since I'm a republican, and english is therfore mandated, no one speaks spanish. Plus there,s of course, my turn.
Becoming President requires winning the election. Typically.

Chat. Ask brown-haired man who he is and if he could put his weapon away.

Sweet, I'm a boss! But why isn't Xantalos 5?
Do something useful for once man.
What, figuring out who the plot-important guy is isn't important? Besides, what else would you have me do?
1) No. In Totalitarian Dictatership, winning election gets eggs thrown at you. And then Lasers.
2) Do some bad or evil to the planet we are attacking. But not the part ruled by a Misko-friendly Military Council.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: October 26, 2012, 09:15:00 pm »

pull out cleaner's carbine and headshot nazis
...What episodes of Sesame Street have you seen?
The ones after i PULL THE FUNDING.
It's less than 1% of the budget...way less...

Of course I can do a lot with the pic, GWG. You'd be suprised what you can do with a cosmically powerful face blowing up a planet.
Dude, you couldn't destroy a universe that was already being destroyed.

YES PLAN

HAVE GALAXY-DESTROYING SUPERWEAPON

NO GOOD TO ME IF GOOD PEOPLE IN SAME GALAXY AS BAD GUYS!
I'm good! Lawful Good! Lawful-ish! Increasingly Pragmatic Good!

((Didn't you already win?))
Your definition of win is very limited greatwyrm, since I'm a republican, and english is therfore mandated, no one speaks spanish. Plus there,s of course, my turn.
Becoming President requires winning the election. Typically.

Chat. Ask brown-haired man who he is and if he could put his weapon away.

Sweet, I'm a boss! But why isn't Xantalos 5?
Do something useful for once man.
What, figuring out who the plot-important guy is isn't important? Besides, what else would you have me do?
1) No. In Totalitarian Dictatership, winning election gets eggs thrown at you. And then Lasers.
2) Do some bad or evil to the planet we are attacking. But not the part ruled by a Misko-friendly Military Council.
1. Pfft.
2. What, in the middle of a tea party? Surely you understand the value of manners?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: October 26, 2012, 09:17:53 pm »

Tsk, tsk, tsk, GWG. Just because I was unlucky with my rolls does NOT mean that I can't use picture. Rolls do not impede the picture.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: October 26, 2012, 09:18:30 pm »

I have this amazing feeling that even on a six, you'll fail to destroy the universe.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: October 26, 2012, 09:20:16 pm »

Tsk, tsk, tsk, GWG. Just because I was unlucky with my rolls does NOT mean that I can't use picture. Rolls do not impede the picture.
No, but rolls have shown you to be a boastful wannabe. I've seen scarier dretches. Granted, they were multi-leveled clerics...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: October 26, 2012, 09:22:46 pm »

No, but rolls have shown you to be a boastful wannabe. I've seen scarier dretches. Granted, they were multi-leveled clerics...
Look, GWG, People at this point are avoiding you simply because they know you shallowly manipulate them, trick them, backstab them. And now you have a bonus. Your Motherfucking North Korea. Now get here under China's watchful protection before someone gets sick of you and ends us all.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: October 26, 2012, 09:24:39 pm »

I have this amazing feeling that even on a six, you'll fail to destroy the universe.
...Nah. If so, I'll just roll again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. I won't stop until I succeed.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: October 26, 2012, 09:28:13 pm »

Good god, someone needs a cuddle.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: October 26, 2012, 09:29:28 pm »

Look, GWG, People at this point are avoiding you simply because they know you shallowly manipulate them, trick them, backstab them. And now you have a bonus. Your Motherfucking North Korea. Now get here under China's watchful protection before someone gets sick of you and ends us all.
Since North Korea is currently, actively trying to play nice with everyone except China (who it has an alliance with) and whatever the lichette is (who failed to RSVP), including some sort of alien race which is a metaphor for the brown-haired man, North Korea can flex its muscles a bit. Especially since it's well-protected within a secret underground laboratory.

And Xantalos:

No, thanks. Oh, you mean Xantalos. Yeah...go ahead, even if he claims his touch drives mortals insane. It won't.
Sig

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: October 26, 2012, 09:33:12 pm »

I wish to assist this action.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: October 26, 2012, 09:33:47 pm »

We will cuddle him. He will try to destroy us, and roll a 1. We will roll sixes on our cuddles, and he will asplode.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: October 26, 2012, 09:34:17 pm »

Awesome.

Edit: I'm cuddling Xantalos, everyone join in!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 09:36:20 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: October 26, 2012, 09:46:41 pm »

I have edecidd to adopt Xnatlos in killing you all. I just, don't care anymore. I just don't. Anyone who says they will cuddle them will be killed. Members of my team will be instantly, and irrevocably branded as traitors. THAT MEANS YOU MOTHERFUCKING KOREA.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: October 26, 2012, 09:47:47 pm »

Pssssh, He just needs to calm down so he can kill more efficently.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 221