Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329019 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #135 on: October 07, 2012, 05:45:52 pm »

Wrex, join nobodies side. Then you can kill EVERYTHING.
No. LICHETTE intends to stop killing if she wins. Besides, Wrex has prior commitments.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 07, 2012, 06:46:18 pm »

SUPER SINTARA MUST DIE!!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 07, 2012, 07:11:36 pm »

I've already said I would kill the lichette; that's nothing new to anyone. It's the original goal of the RTD! I've also included a clause in my PlanTM that allows Dirg and the lichette to still live happily ever after.

And misko, do you take me up on that bet?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 07, 2012, 07:22:09 pm »

I've already said I would kill the lichette; that's nothing new to anyone. It's the original goal of the RTD! I've also included a clause in my PlanTM that allows Dirg and the lichette to still live happily ever after.

And misko, do you take me up on that bet?
Misko's only problem with the plan.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 07, 2012, 07:28:46 pm »

As the lionpanth in our teargarten remembers the nenuphars of his Nile (shall Ariuz forget Arioun or Boghas the baregams of the Marmarazalles from Marmeniere?) it may be, tots wearsense full a naggin in twentyg have sigilposted what in our brievingbust, the besieged bedreamt him stil and solely of those lililiths undeveiled which had undone him, gone for age, and knew not the watchful treachers at his wake, and theirs to stay. Fooi, fooi, chamermissies! Zeepyzoepy, larcenlads! Zijnzijn Zijnzijn! It may be, we moest ons hasten selves te declareer it, that he reglimmed? presaw? the fields of heat and yields of wheat where corngold Ysit? shamed and shone. It may be, we habben to upseek a bitty door our good township's courants want we knew't, that with his deepseeing insight (had not wishing oftebeen but good time wasted), petrified within his patriarchal shamanah, broadsteyne 'bove citie (Twillby! Twillby!) he conscious of enemies, a kingbilly whitehorsed in a Finglas mill, prayed, as he sat on anxious seat, (kunt ye neat gift mey toe bout a peer saft eyballds!) during that three and a hellof hours' agony of silence, ex profundis malorum, with unfeigned charity that his ouxtrador wordwounder (an engles to the teeth who, nomened Nash of Girahash, would go anyold where in the weeping world on his mottled belly (the rab, the kreeponskneed!) for milk, music or married missusses) might, mercy toprovidential benevolence's who hates prudencies' astuteness, unfold into the first of a distinguished dynasty of his posteriors, blackfaced connemaras not of the fold but elder children of his household, his most besetting of ideas (pace his twolve predamanant passions) being the formation, as in more favoured climes, where the Meadow of Honey is guestfriendly and the Mountain of Joy receives, of a truly criminal stratum, Ham's cribcracking yeggs, thereby at last eliminating from the oppidump much desultory delinquency from all classes and masses with directly derivative decasualisation sigarius (sic!) vindicat urbes terrorum (sicker!): and so, to mark a bank taal she arter, the obedience of the citizens elp the ealth of the ole.

dafuq
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 07, 2012, 07:29:54 pm »

Clearly, Hans broke the poor boy's mind.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 07, 2012, 08:35:50 pm »

Bad Hans! Why were you mean to TCM and making his mind break?

P.s. This is a joke.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 07, 2012, 08:37:03 pm »

Bad Hans! Why were you mean to TCM and making his mind break?

P.s. This is a joke.
It was a blessing!
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 07, 2012, 08:47:04 pm »

God, Misko. You must be awfully misanthropic if you think of the character you've developed as being a good representative of humanity. And besides, you're kind of reducing humanity to a species whose hat is RAGE AND HATRED. Not cool, man, not cool. Humanity hat is more or less 'crazy awesome', if it has a hat at all. Which is unlikely.
CATS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JUDJE MY AWESOME.

I'm being serious here. It really seems misanthropic.
YOU ARE FOOL. CATS SUPPORT THE TRUE LEADER. HERE IS THE VISAGE OF HE WHO WILL RULE THE NEW CAT GOVERNMENT:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

FEAR HIS MIGHTY GAZE.

Also, people, we all need to stop GWG. Romanticists, he wants to kill the Lichette, Paladins, he wants to let herr be happy.

These are a combination of circumstances that are unacceptable. At the very minimium, the Wedding security should tackle him.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 07, 2012, 08:47:57 pm »

God, Misko. You must be awfully misanthropic if you think of the character you've developed as being a good representative of humanity. And besides, you're kind of reducing humanity to a species whose hat is RAGE AND HATRED. Not cool, man, not cool. Humanity hat is more or less 'crazy awesome', if it has a hat at all. Which is unlikely.
CATS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JUDJE MY AWESOME.

I'm being serious here. It really seems misanthropic.
YOU ARE FOOL. CATS SUPPORT THE TRUE LEADER. HERE IS THE VISAGE OF HE WHO WILL RULE THE NEW CAT GOVERNMENT:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

FEAR HIS MIGHTY GAZE.

Also, people, we all need to stop GWG. Romanticists, he wants to kill the Lichette, Paladins, he wants to let herr be happy.

These are a combination of circumstances that are unacceptable. At the very minimium, the Wedding security should tackle him.
He has a can opener! GET HIM!
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 07, 2012, 08:52:05 pm »

Oh, please. I want both sides to achieve their goals. If my plan works, everyone will be happy (except the omnicidal people). If it doesn't, only one side will be sorta happy and many of them (as well as most to all of the other side) will be dead, AND the world has a greater chance of being destroyed.
Sig

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 07, 2012, 08:58:38 pm »

Change Action: Deliver raging jugualar bite on GreatWyrmGold. Mmmm, dragon meat.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 07, 2012, 09:04:23 pm »

Change Action: Deliver raging jugualar bite on GreatWyrmGold. Mmmm, dragon meat.
Please use the modify command in the future, makes it easier to update.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 07, 2012, 09:04:37 pm »

I'm a mecha-dragon now. Hah!
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 07, 2012, 09:06:24 pm »

Please use the modify command in the future, makes it easier to update.
Holy Hezbollah, the mighty Spinal Taper Graces us with his Presence!

Yah  dude.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 221