Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Roll to X-Com  (Read 15456 times)

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to X-Com
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2012, 08:05:48 pm »

"Thats fine, come on, lets do this!" Yells Jackson over the roar of the engines.

Throw HE grenade down on the roof, try to blow a hole. Also, look for some rope in the plane we can use to grapple down.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2012, 08:07:46 pm »

"Thats fine, come on, lets do this!" Yells Jackson over the roar of the engines.

Throw HE grenade down on the roof, try to blow a hole. Also, look for some rope in the plane we can use to grapple down.
((Perhaps you should reverse the order of that action….))

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2012, 08:08:22 pm »

I dont want to be on the roof when it explodes! What are you, a Dwarf?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 08:11:40 pm by werty892 »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2012, 08:15:43 pm »

((No! I mean you should check for a way to get down before blowing it! What are you, a Dwarf?!))

NESgamer190

• Bay Watcher
  • Crundle hugger
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2012, 10:08:50 pm »

Moe Johnson looked at the aliens for a bit longer, before sighing.  "You there...  you seem to be the leader...  Why don't you converse with them?"  Moe thinks to himself that he really hopes he doesn't have to be the diplomat.
Attempt to convince another operative in the group to take the diplomat position.
(Bluh...  so many actions that don't do much...  but then again, the hostage is still alive, and chances are good those two aliens aren't the only ones.)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2012, 10:37:19 pm »

Ask the cops if they have any battering rams then using the knife put 5 holes in the wall in the shape of a square with a hole right in the center.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2012, 11:31:44 pm »

"I should have taken that ride."
Follow the ground team into the house if they do so. Try to figure out the quickest way of disabling the aliens without killing the girl
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 11:05:35 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2012, 05:48:56 am »

((No! I mean you should check for a way to get down before blowing it! What are you, a Dwarf?!))

((Doesn't matter if there is no way down, If there isn't, I'm planning to stay up here and shoot at them, as a kind of distraction. Maybe throw a flash grenade down to disable them while the team comes in from the ground floor. If there is a way down, I want the grenade to explode first, shock and awe, you know?))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2012, 07:37:04 am »

((Doesn't matter if there is no way down, If there isn't, I'm planning to stay up here and shoot at them, as a kind of distraction. Maybe throw a flash grenade down to disable them while the team comes in from the ground floor. If there is a way down, I want the grenade to explode first, shock and awe, you know?))
It looks like they're getting ready to infiltrate the place. You might only make it harder for them to get inside by starting a firefight while they're unprepared and in the open. I'm only supposing however. *shrug* It hardly matters to me in the long run.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2012, 09:03:22 am »

I would suggest you wait until everybody is ready. Im planning to knock a section of the wall down to come in from where they wont expect it.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2012, 09:32:47 am »

It looks like they're getting ready to infiltrate the place. You might only make it harder for them to get inside by starting a firefight while they're unprepared and in the open. I'm only supposing however. *shrug* It hardly matters to me in the long run.

((Distraction! All the aliens are gonna rush upstairs, then the people on the ground can get in and we can hit them from 2 directions! Besides, I think they noticed you guys coming up to the wall and pushing a knife through it.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2012, 09:48:18 am »

Nothing said they did and it did not go all the way through.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2012, 11:00:14 am »

"Make a hole in the roof for me and ill jump down onto the roof and get near it, waiting for some kind of signal that the shield is down" Kane yelled over engine noise...

"Any of you guys know if this shield covers the entire house or just windows and doors?" Kane yelled over his radio, hoping either his comrades or the local cops could give an answer.

Wait for the explosives to be thrown and to go off before jumping down onto the roof. If this could be co-ordinated with they guys on the ground going in through the wall, all the better. If not, no big deal, they can make thier move after I am on the roof, acting as a nice loud distraction. DO NOT go through any resulting hole without first finding out if it is safe to do so - IE no "shield"
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 11:04:46 am by MonkeyHead »
This is a blank sig.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2012, 08:26:14 pm »

I was very busy today, and could only get a partial update done. All I can say is, one of you made a terrible mistake. Cookies to who can tell me what that might be.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 08:27:48 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2012, 11:00:31 pm »

((I'm going with Captain Grenade.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10