Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31

Author Topic: You are alone.  (Read 54266 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You are alone.
« Reply #375 on: October 09, 2012, 09:08:35 pm »

I still don't see any reason to believe in a god. I'm an IRL agnostic, so it's fair to say that I know what I'm talking about.

Anyhoo,
STAB IT!
Then shoot anything that looks like an eldritch abomination!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 09, 2012, 09:13:21 pm »

Uhm.

WAIT I KNOW!

FIND A SQUIRREL. CAPTURE THE SQIRREL. TIE LIGHTER FLUID AND A LIT MATCH TO IT. SHOUT AT IT TO "RUN SPARKY RUN, RUN LIKE THE WIND!" RELEASE IT INTO MUESEUM. WALK WAY WHILE REMINDING IT TO EAT ITS WHEATIES.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 09, 2012, 09:19:11 pm »

You would shoot anything you could see. If you could see. But you can't. The mist is nearly opaque.  W̷̻̦̻̰̯̟̟̌̉ͯ̒͛̚h̞̻̲̱̗̽̂̀͂͗̀̈̚̕y̫̮̱̝̟̣̯̠͖͑ ̟͚̠̙̻͉͋͐̄ͤ͢ͅḍ̨̲̗̥̦̼ͥͯͭͭ̚o̪̗̅ͩ͟͝ň̞͙̯̼͙̯̲̦̉̍̎̽́̀'ͬ̄̍͂͏̯̞̜̭̫͙̪̕t̽҉̤̖ ̸̰̣̹̳͛̌̏̆ͪ̕ẏ͖̱̻̳̗o̸̠̤͓̊̌ͭ̊̑ͨ̎̿͝ͅừ̢̤̟̝̹̤̹̙̗̀̿̾͑ ͙͉͖͍̾͒̔͝rͥ̏̓ͪͩ̒̌ͯͪ͏̫̟̟͔̬̰̘̗͞ȩ͈̲͊̅̂ͦl̵̢̠̪͙̭͕̪͉͆ͨ̐̿ͅą̴̮̤̟̙ͥ̓ͩ̆͌͞x͔̘̫̪̓̎́?̢̳̩͔̰̩̈́̒͐͜͞ͅ ̍̿͌ͭ̊ͭͣ̽ͫ҉̴̤͔̝̙̠̠̙L̘̫͉̜̗̃̐̔ͧͩ̐̕͝ĕ̡̛̺̩̗̹͆̆̓ͦ̑͞ţ̵̨͇̫̝͖͙ͫ̿͆̚ ̸̻̝̹̲̬̰͐̽ͫ̒̀ͧ͒̿̕ţ̧̛̻̂͛ḫ̡̥̻͉̱̘̌̆̅͘ͅë̬̮̭̞̦́̐͊̽ ̸̩̻̘̥ͯ̂̾̉̈ͨ́s̢̼̩͔̞̣͕̾̏͢ẇ̧͖̉͗ḙ̶̻̘̤̩̹̫̾̾͛ͫͤ̅͝ͅe̦̠̘̱̓̚t̷̻̳̹̠͚͇̙ͦͩ̐̌ ̴̷̻͙͛̃ͬ̓e͌̾͒̿̇ͥ̈̀҉͎̹m̓̃̈̓ͧ͐́҉̪̟͝b̝̟ͦ́ͭͯ̍́̂͊̾r͈̞ͭͨ͋͆͋̓̐ͤa̺̞͙͇̜̦͌́̂̒̏͒c̦͇̗̣̤̮͕̒ͫ͒͐̓̊͌̎e̸͉̻̯̰͍̩̪͕̋̒̔͞ ̭̲ͨ̄͒̄͑́ͫ͆͝o͇̩̩͓͚͍̩̤ͪ̈̇ͦͦ̅̚f̺̯̠͉͉̝̣̤̀ ̫͈͙̮̗̥̮̲ͨ̑̋̓̎̌ͦ̎͠͝m͉̝̥͎̎̈́͗̆ͮ͂̚ͅỳ̵̛͖̥͕̣͍̯̭̭̤͌ͥ̆̋̒ͮͨ͗ ̝̗̮̫̬͕̘͗ͪͮͭ̋͌l̞̩͙͚̦̲͓̏̕ͅö̬̞͍̪̻͇͇̭̒̅ͭ̀͠͡r̷̯̆̅ͪ̇ͯͤͦͥ͞d̸̺̝̙̲̈́̒͂̉̀ ̢̣̤̞̩ͩ͂͝ť̷̮̻͕̼̹̀̃͊̓̈́̅́͞a̶̸̻̘̮̻̹̟̎̈́̉͆̅͆͢ͅk̫̞̖͇̑͂̄̃͊͑̌e̵̡͈̝͙̭̳̩̻̻̅͌̓͆̾ͯ ̥̠̫̯̲̙̭̜̠̎̅ͧͨ̉͌́͘͝y̡̧͇͕͈ͮ̊̽̀̑̍͗̕o͎͈̳̺̦̘̗̣ͨ̒̈̿͆ų̙͕͍͓̫͙̦͍̞̉̎͊͗̄ͯ?̴̶̯̙̳̖̝̤̌͊̍̂
You hear a crackling sound.

Sanity: Anxious
L hand: Revolver (6/0)                                         
R hand: Old Machete
Inventory: 5/6
It is 10 degrees Farenheit
Attire: Windbreaker, Rain Coat, T-shirt, Cargo Pants, Pair of Trainers.
You feel comfortably dressed
]Low Visibility
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 09:25:15 pm by Wrex »

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 09, 2012, 09:20:24 pm »

I see your BBC code.

Also, fuck that noise. Cautiously advance through the mist, gun and blade at the ready.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 09, 2012, 09:21:34 pm »

I think we should just relax and let the sweet embrace of something take us.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 09, 2012, 09:23:23 pm »

I think we should just relax and let the sweet embrace of something take us.

You're the guy that wanted to eat intestines. No one is listening to you. Hopefully. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 09, 2012, 09:24:11 pm »

Slash through the mist!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 09, 2012, 09:28:13 pm »

Slash through the mist!
Sounds like a plan!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 09, 2012, 09:30:26 pm »

FIND A SQUIRREL. CAPTURE THE SQIRREL. TIE LIGHTER FLUID AND A LIT MATCH TO IT. SHOUT AT IT TO "RUN SPARKY RUN, RUN LIKE THE WIND!" RELEASE IT INTO MUESEUM. WALK WAY WHILE REMINDING IT TO EAT ITS WHEATIES.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 09, 2012, 09:36:13 pm »

I see your BBC code.

Also, fuck that noise. Cautiously advance through the mist, gun and blade at the ready.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 09, 2012, 09:42:28 pm »

You slowly, ardously trudge through the fog. T̢̜͍̫ͤ̈̇̍̒͆̈́̐̀ͅh̶͍͈͕̯̯̪ͧ̊̃̚͟͢e̮͕̬̳ͤ̈̊̊͌ͩ̑̄̋͘ ̻̳̥̝̼͍́ͭ̔̎̉͘͜͢ͅw͚͒ͥ̾̊̇ͭͣͮ͝o̐͐ͯ҉̳̘̬̲̼̮r̛̝ͩ̉̅̑̓ͤͮ̐̀l̟̟̰̄ͫ̀ͅd̵̠̣̠̞̤̻̄̆̅ͥͣ͂ͅͅ ̴̾ͦ̈́̚҉̡̙̳ͅċ̸̢͍͙͉͍͓̞̐ͦ͑o̒̆͛̇҉̙͍̭̥͉̀ũ̠̬͉̱͕͓̪͎͢l̦͓ͪ̆̍ͭ̈̏̈́ͩd̡̻͇̲ͩ̐̂ͦͯͧ̊̏ ̳̯̩̦̦̩̊͂ͦ̌͌ͫ̊b̢͇͚̰̤͒͗ͭ͑̾ͦ͞ŗ̵̣͕̲͕̤͛̏̿͌ͅe͒͌҉̭̻͚â͓̙̈́̀k̓̚͟͏̳̞̻͍̞͕͍̗ ̨̖͇̺̮ͯ̄ͭ͜͝a͕̖̘ͪ͌̒͊͌͌͘tͫ͋͂ͥ̿̐ͬ̚҉҉̧̰̦̮ ̨̳̺̌ͯ̓̄̇ͦ̀͛ȧ̴͈ͩ͑͢n̤͇͕̬̿ͥ̊ͭ̓͘y̴̨̞̪̮̫͕̪̟̌͆͌͋̏̅̂̄̉͝ ͩ͌҉̴̵͔͇̝̗͓̦̟t̹̘̬̰͍̮̭͖͆͑̉̔́͐ͮ͗́i̛̽̓ͅm̶̨͎̙̦̟̩̹̫ͥ̄̎̌ͯ̈́̑̐̾͠ͅe̛̹̗̟̠̮̝͚̰͕͗͛̌̒̌̇͘.̸͚̳̗̘͕̹̦̿̉ͅ The pain flares with every step. H̛͇̝ͧ̿̀̀o̤͆̆͗̈́ͭͬ̔̈́w̟̯̻͙͎̣͎͕ͥ̒ ̸̯͗̈́̉ͤ̉̾̚̚c̨͕̬͚̑͑ͬ͑̎̌oͤ̎̋̉̓̚҉̜̹̞̮̬̱ṵ̲̩̠͙̓̿͘l̹̼̤̗̙͊ͣ̈̎̎̓̏d̸̙̺̜̀̓ͫ̊͂́̔̏ ͈̩͙̭͎͈͖̗̭͛͒y̶͇̺̫̫̼̪̯̔͌̿ͨ́͋͆͛o̷͔̻̪̾͋̔̒ͫ͝u̪̩̹̘ͨ͗̕ ̸̸̪̝̣̻̮̰̲͇ͨͨ̐ͯo̖͉̫̭̼̤̽̉͆ͭ̃ͮ̒͟p̧̣͈͎̹̤̟̠̭̂̾̂͠ṗ̛̳͍̜̣̉̐ͥ͗̀̕o̵̼̥̙͈̰̗͎̦ͫ̽̀͘s͖̫̜͎̐̓̅̎̈́̃͜͠͡e̩͈͌ͧ̈́̉ͭͪ̃͆͡ͅ ̅ͭ̃͊̇ͮ̄̍͒̀҉̢͖̱͖͕̟t͉̪͇͎͒̋͟h͎̓̾ͩ̄ͣ̔̾ͪ͝e̫͚̭̦̅͐͞ ̴̹͔͇̭̼̰͈̦̍̉͐̊̈́ṕ̭̖̯̻̯̯̭͕̤́́a̸̛̺͒ͯ̉i̲̩̬̱͙̳̮̮ͮ̐̾́͒͗̈́͝n̘̹̿̆͛ͫ̂͂̓ͦ͠͠ľ̛̰̝̯̮ͣe̸̶̴̲̯ͭ̅̎͌̾s̤͖̜̘͚̃ͩ̒ͭ͌͌ͪ͟ͅͅͅs̜͖̲̤̳̉̍̏̒ͬ ͖͚̗ͬ̑ͣͨͯͤ̇d̞͂͐ͦ́͗ͧ̄̽͋̀e̺̻̩̤̘̥͙̅̿̔̉͗̃͘͜ȃ̫̍̓̿̈ͧ̚ͅt̻͇̪̰̘̖̤̖͑ͧ͐͊͂ͧͮh̸̶͎͉̩̤͓ͬ̐̅ͭ̕ ̴̡̠͈̎̚͜I͕͕̰̪̓ ̄ͤ̏͏͓̪͖͎͔o̧̦͕̜͖̬ͤ̆ͅḟ̣̜̜̗̅͛̈́f̶̢̆̆̑͌͏̪̱̰̺̭e̟̯̞͓͌̾ͩͭ̾ͧ͆̋͘r̘̣̱̲̝̰͑͐ͭ̍̎̐̾̀̕ ̻̦̻̠͔̦̱̑͗i̛̟͇͓̓̌t̡͖͔̦͖̝͊̆ͨ͋ͮ̊̿?̷̘̤̭̬̃̇̀͆̋̄̈͡ The Sickening stench of rotting flesh hangs heavy in the air.
T̓̒̂͗ͣ̓҉̣͈̜͓̞̼h͍͓̬̙̘͋̈́̉̇ͪ͌̅̀e̷͈̫̩̖͚͔̲̯̜ͮ͜ŗ̛̜͙̞̻̈͑͘e̴̹͉̫̎ͣͣ͌͂̓̒͂͐ ̷͚͕̗ͪ͐̾̐̄̽ͮ̚̕͡ȉ͚̪̘̹͖̬̄̿s̸͚͇̤̾͌̔̀͒ͮ͆̀̚ ͈̱̅ͬ̎ͦͯn̴͈͚͙̣̩̥͖̐͐ͬͫ̔ò̶̢̭͍̫̊̔͆̇̏͊͟ ͪ͛̆͡͏̴̞̳ẽ͙͎͇͔̲̝̭̀́͟s̽͆̔̊͗̀̆҉̸̵͕̭c̦̙̲͚̲͙͍̑ͬ͡ͅaͭͤ̈́ͭ҉͙̟̩̩͔̜̦p̸̭̥͕̣̮̣̥̽͑̇̓̍͠e̴͙͚̱̙͗̓̍̏͘ ̶̛̝̲̳̟̣͚͉̭ͫ͗̏̋̏͢f̸̣͖̯̓̄͡͞r̭͈̃̍́ͭ͛́͠o̸̰̖͐ͥ̈́̉ͬ͗̌ͅm̧̯̝̤̲ͬ̐͑̇̽ͤ̏͝ ̷̞̗̽̍͜m̧ͦͩ͂͆̇͒̑ͅe̝̪͎̞̔͐͟ The dripping blood pitter-patters on your coat. T̄̋͏̗̫͖͈̖̹ͅh̵̡̭͊̃ͦ͌͂̄̍̀ę̶̔ͮͯͯ̚͏͓̮̝͉̭̱r̴͇̭̙͖̩̙͌͘ͅe̹ͮ͌ͣ̀̃ͅ ͑̄̏̎̇͏͚̤͉̣̩̬̺͞i̶̺̺͓͚̬̭̥̽͑̂̍̎ͧ̔̽̏͜͝s̨͔̞͇ͧ̑͛ͪ͒̓ͨ͆ ͖̘ͪ̈ͦ̓́̅͒ͤ̂̀͟n̸͇̹̤ͭ͘͘o̲̰͎̪ͥͪ̏ͣ́ ̖̳̘̩̽͑̓ͭ͒̍ͣ͒e͚̺̟͒ͦ̃̀ͅs̸̛̯̦͉̲͔̮̓̓̏ͣͤc̵̸͖̳͎̙̤̖͕̹̩̒͆a̫̫ͪ͛̆ͤͤ̾ͧ̕͠p̵̛͙̬̒ͬ̓ͧͥͩeͧͩͧ̊̆͠҉̗̯ͅ ̢̯̻̘̤̈͂̌̽ͫ͐̔́̚͟f̥̟̱̩̠̀ͯͧ̉ͬ͋͢r̆̐̇҉̗̯o̶͔̜ͫ͑̾ͨ͆̍m̴̙̓ͧͨ̐ ̛̱̜͇̗̫͓͆ͬ̿ͩ́̀Ç̵̉̍̿ͯͤ̅͐͒͐̓̆͊͢҉̮̝̹h̷̴̨̘̺̭̪̪͉̳̪̦̘̻̦̤̩̰̙̗̳̻ͫ̇̾̒̋ͬ͆͘͟ẕ̥̼̗̃ͯ͆ͩ̾̔ͧ̆̏ͩ̊̓͟͝o̴̵͂͋̽͑ͧ͂͞͏̼̣͚̰̰̗̗̰̱͉̮̝͙̠̼ The door to the east wing is slightly ajar.

And thus the Prince resolved to destroy the Pentient Man

What do you do?

Sanity: Anxious
L hand: Revolver (6/0)                                         
R hand: Old Machete
Inventory: 5/6
It is 7 degrees Farenheit
Attire: Windbreaker, Rain Coat, T-shirt, Cargo Pants, Pair of Trainers.
You feel nearly frozen
Low Visibility

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 09, 2012, 09:43:37 pm »

Steel our resolve! Prepare to defeat the Prince!
He's fucking with us.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 09, 2012, 09:44:58 pm »

Steel our resolve! Prepare to defeat the Prince!
Bust a cap in that motherfucker.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 09, 2012, 09:50:54 pm »

Try to remember any movies or creepypastas like this.
Sig

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 09, 2012, 09:56:45 pm »

Try to remember any games* like this
Fixed that for you.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31