Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Down in the Pits - A Portal 2 RTD - Turn 17 **PLAYERS NEEDED!**  (Read 17655 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Down in the Pits - A Portal 2 RTD - Turn 4: "KILL IT! KILL IT WITH MY FOOT!"
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2012, 03:13:02 pm »

"Hi! I'm Cathy! What's your name?"
Try to find something cooler than a bunch of bullets and gears while asking lots of questions.

I know she's 11, I'm going to say the whole process made her lose 5 years of maturity.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

pinkstar14

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody understands my references
    • View Profile
Re: Down in the Pits - A Portal 2 RTD - Turn 4: "KILL IT! KILL IT WITH MY FOOT!"
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2012, 10:06:57 pm »

Follow the noise to the best of my ability while trying and failing to say something.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2012, 02:57:38 am »

Now I'm watching both your RTD's!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mistertimn

• Bay Watcher
  • hEY BOY
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2012, 09:48:34 pm »

Results for Turn #4
-----

See If I can fashion the gears and rods into somethng useful, like a Bot-Killing Club.

5 - Apparently they didn't tighten the gears too much, as they pop out easily. You slide them onto the end of one of the rods and are presented with a useful club.

-----

"Hmm these people may be useful...... HELLO CAN YOU HERE ME!"

Search the remenants of my chamber.

3 - You call out to the other Subjects, but they don't seem to notice you. You do, however, find a few cans of beans and a plastic fork.

-----

Pick up on of the turret's legs to use as a club. Ignore the other test subject near me.

2 - You pull one of the legs off the Turret and it promptly snaps in half. The other two do the same when you try them. The other Subject gives you a quizzical look.

-----

"Hi! I'm Cathy! What's your name?"
Try to find something cooler than a bunch of bullets and gears while asking lots of questions.

I know she's 11, I'm going to say the whole process made her lose 5 years of maturity.

3 - You looks around, while blabbing away the entire time. The only interesting thing you see in a few more piles of rubble.

-----

Follow the noise to the best of my ability while trying and failing to say something.

5 - You come around the side of your ruined chamber and see a group of Subjects. One wearing a tutu, one sitting in a pile of broken Turret legs, and one swinging a club made out of gears and bed frame rods around.

-----

I'll be posting an inventory post soon, and then post updated ones with each results post.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2012, 09:53:57 pm »

"What does this thing do?"
Grab whatever fired the bullets out of the turret.

If not possible, replace the above with going up to the nearest adult and asking where a toy is.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

>IGNORE HUMANITY

>AQUIRE BULLETS

>UPGRADE CLUB.

SOMEHOW.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, this seems interesting. Let's see where this goes.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd say crazy, but we're already there.
Sig

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Fill pockets with bullets.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

pinkstar14

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody understands my references
    • View Profile
Re: Down in the Pits - A Portal 2 RTD - Turn 5: "<AQUIRE BULLETS"
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2012, 06:49:30 pm »

Walk up to the one with the turret legs and tap his shoulder. Can you tell me when I get my voice back? Thanks.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2012, 08:07:09 am »

Well wont beat anyone in a physical test soon, Oh well.

Get up high, look for a cool thing
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

mistertimn

• Bay Watcher
  • hEY BOY
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2012, 10:01:35 pm »

Results for Turn #5
-----

"What does this thing do?"
Grab whatever fired the bullets out of the turret.

If not possible, replace the above with going up to the nearest adult and asking where a toy is.

6 - You grab the bullet launching mechanism and it explode in your face. KABLAM! A few stray bullets puncture your arm, and you get a spring stuck in your left eye.

-----

>IGNORE HUMANITY

>AQUIRE BULLETS

>UPGRADE CLUB.

SOMEHOW.

3 - Eh, it kinda worked. You attach a few bullets by sticking them in the spaces between the gear teeth. A few fall out, and the ones that remain are blunt, but it should work okay.

-----

Fill pockets with bullets.

1 - You pour copious amounts of bullets into your pockets, whiiiiiiccchhh don't actually exist. Sorry! No bullet's for you.

-----

Walk up to the one with the turret legs and tap his shoulder. Can you tell me when I get my voice back? Thanks.

5 - You tap on the Subject's shoulder and they turn around. 'Yes?'

You now have your voice back

-----

Well wont beat anyone in a physical test soon, Oh well.

Get up high, look for a cool thing

5 - You clamber up one of the support beams and look around. You spot a glowing red light off in the distance.
-----

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Down in the Pits - A Portal 2 RTD - Turn 6: "What's that over there?"
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2012, 10:32:51 pm »

Cry. Complain about boo-boo. Cry some more.
Sig

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2012, 09:27:44 am »

well suppose it's time to let myself be known
"HEY YOU GUYS, SURVIVORS!, GO TOWARDS THE RED LIGHT OVER THERE!"
Excellcior to the light!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2012, 10:10:32 am »

"Light? What light?"

Walk around for a bit. If I see a red light, walk towards it. Unless it's a turret, then...don't.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10