Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: The League--OOC thread  (Read 10887 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: The League--OOC thread
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 06:34:51 pm »

That sounds reasonable, otherwise I'd say "I CAN SEE THE SUN SO I BRING IT DOWN TO EARTH" at some point.

Edited it. How is it now?
Change the first part. It still says he can move mountains from 50 miles away. Also, this guy would make a perfect armory. Imagine, him and Sigurd. He uses the weapons like a mortal, cutting and stabbing with axes and daggers, Sigurd asks for one, and blows away enemies with a plume of flame..

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2012, 06:37:00 pm »

There you go, derpaderpaderp. :P
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 07:04:48 pm »

I would assume the GM'll provide the necessary plothooks for crime fighting.
I will, once we get ready to start that. Which is to say, when the heroes stop chatting. Or maybe I'll drop a poorly-planned mugging into them.
The Seer seems fine.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 07:10:56 pm »

From what I've gathered they're all standing outside the coffee shop, wondering how they'll crimehunt.

Does Tomcat have a police radio, being a detective and all? What about Shadow, does he have any gadgets that can intercept police radio chatter?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2012, 07:17:49 pm »

Still cloaked Maxamillian was surprised to see the van hurtle past him. Before he could even begin to react he saw his team-mate and the police arrive. 'Merde... I was hoping this would be a normal day. Well then... let's see what we can't do.' dashing unseen after his team-mate he prepared his favorite knife for whatever may happen.

[So is the van who we want or the people following?]
No clue yet, I think. Also, I think it'd be a good idea to build up the whole mystique thing, then claim credit for all the claims once official costumes are procured. As of now, isn't everyone in normal clothes?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2012, 07:28:04 pm »

Maxamillian has been standing outside for a while. I'm not sure what Sigurd is doing by showing an invisible man the dart. Are we after the van itself or the people behind it? Both? Or are the people behind it our new additions?
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2012, 10:06:48 pm »

This needs a player controlled villain! Or an anti-hero. Something that's darker/grey than the heroes at any rate. I'd like to be a villain if you'd let me, cause while being the hero is all well and good, sometimes its good to be bad. ;D

Thoughts?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2012, 10:09:56 pm »

Why not, I say.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2012, 10:12:43 pm »

We can discuss specifics via PM. No need to let the heroes know your plots ahead of time...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2012, 10:19:19 pm »

Can I join, or are there too many heroes?

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2012, 10:20:32 pm »

A reoccurring villain? Sure. I'd avoid direct confrontations to not deal with making the fight seem endless or unfair. I remember this from when I ran a superhero RP. If you're allowing direct confrontations set ground rules for everyone.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2012, 10:22:17 pm »

A reoccurring villain? Sure. I'd avoid direct confrontations to not deal with making the fight seem endless or unfair. I remember this from when I ran a superhero RP. If you're allowing direct confrontations set ground rules for everyone.
Indeed. I want this to continue!
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2012, 10:24:48 pm »

Can I join, or are there too many heroes?
I'll put you on the waiting list if you come up with a hero.

Indeed. I want this to continue!
There will be recurring villains, some played by players, some not, and some which I pretend are one but which are actually the other.
Sig

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2012, 10:29:21 pm »

I'll make a waitlister then, I'll edit it into this post after I read the thread.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2012, 10:40:31 pm »

Maybe this?

Given Name: Samuel Jorganson

Super Name: Moonwalker

Powers: Moonwalker can manipulate and create gravity fields within 10 meters of himself. This can be used to make objects (or himself) float, stick to walls or ceilings, or even fly. The mass he can manipulate, and by how many Gs, varies depending on his concentration. This power has a wide range of applications, from flight, to lifting and throwing heavy objects, to subduing a criminal by pinning him to a wall. He also uses a simple quarterstaff as a weapon, rather than a bladed or ranged weapon which have better killing potential.
However, Moonwalker must remain calm when using his abilities. Emotions can interfere with his powers in unpredictable - and often dangerous - ways, and strong emotions like anger or hate can even temporarily rob him of them. His innate spirituality helps, but he's only human and can only be pushed so far.

Background: Samuel was raised in a monastery after being abandoned as an infant. From the monks, he learned about inner peace, defending the helpless, and how to live simply. When Samuel's powers began to manifest around puberty, the abbot took personal responsibility for his training. Samuel was groomed to be a champion of the downtrodden, to never take an unnecessary life, to be the steady mountain in the middle of a storm.
Eventually it became time to leave his lifelong home. The brothers presented him with a handcrafted costume and staff and bade him good luck. Samuel traveled to [insert city name here], took up residence in an abandoned cottage on slopes of the nearby mountain, and took up the name Moonwalker.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16