Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Roll to Kill dem Ponies! AKA War of Equestria: Chapter One, First Contact  (Read 12933 times)

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Assault on Equestria
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2012, 12:59:33 am »

Greenstarfanatic is the 2IC. Any complainers must Deal with It

When Doomblade gets his in, 2 more will be needed. You cannot begin operation HAMMER missing 2 members.

And GUNINANDRUNIN, you silly freebirth, it's a Conjurer! Call yourself a Clanner?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 01:03:22 am by Kestrel_6 »
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2012, 01:08:13 am »

Im assuming doom is going medic since he said he would if we had a mech.
Im an engineer and secondary as a marksman we've got a heavy gunner a soldier and a mech so i guess we need a grenadier style player and a dedicated marksman to round things out.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2012, 01:12:13 am »

Depends. Try to round 2 people up somehow. Everyone

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2012, 01:13:44 am »

We should get them through the day its only 6-8 am in Europe so there probably a fair few people who will be on a bit later.
I got lucky i had to be up all night so i caught this its only 7 am here.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2012, 08:37:31 am »

I'll be away for 6 hours, starting now.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2012, 10:58:11 am »

Name: Trichis Exturion
 Race: Human, wh40 universe
 Class : CLose combat terminator, so i guess vanguard? Orbital drop  trooper? Heavy weapon?
 Description . Imagine an terminator from the wh40k universe, now expect the big guns add a big charged shield and a hammer.
 Bio : Under strict laws of the army, he was ordered to join the assault on Equestria. So he did.. with pleasure..

Is this fine?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 11:14:49 am by Mr.Zero »
Durrr..

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2012, 11:07:26 am »

Uhm i dont think so at the moment.
Would not really fit with the squad plus all thats still open is 2 trooper spots.
But i guess you could pick one of them as a secondary skill in case its needed on later missions.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 11:10:13 am by mesor »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2012, 11:17:12 am »

Looks fine to me but have to wait for the GM to come on. Not to sure about the infantry soldier with shields though.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2012, 11:17:23 am »

PTW
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2012, 11:36:06 am »

Looks fine to me but have to wait for the GM to come on. Not to sure about the infantry soldier with shields though.
Uhm i dont think so at the moment.
Would not really fit with the squad plus all thats still open is 2 trooper spots.
But i guess you could pick one of them as a secondary skill in case its needed on later missions.

Mesor, just remember that the GM has the final word, Period.

Class : CLose combat terminator, so i guess vanguard? Orbital drop  trooper? Heavy weapon?
 Description . Imagine an terminator from the wh40k universe, now expect the big guns add a big charged shield and a hammer.
 Bio : Under strict laws of the army, he was ordered to join the assault on Equestria. So he did.. with pleasure..

Is this fine?

You're fine. RTDs like this probably won't end up being too serious.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2012, 11:37:50 am »

Uhm i did say we'd have to wait for the gm to see?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2012, 05:29:02 pm »

And GUNINANDRUNIN, you silly freebirth, it's a Conjurer! Call yourself a Clanner?
Gah! What a stupid mistake! Arrgghh!!!! *sob*
Then again I am a Pryde..they're somewhat..progressive….

MehMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2012, 06:02:59 pm »

Might as well. How "any universe" is this? Been playing some SW Saga recently, so might as well go star wars...

Name: Cal Harran.
Race: Human (Star Wars)
Class: Military Engineer (Mech repairs, demolitions, sentry guns, gadgetry, MacGyver, etc.)
Description: 5'6", Cal isn't really intimidating until you see him in combat. His dark gray body armor conceals his cybernetic limbs with various upgrades attached, (grappling guns, somewhat enhanced strength) and his chest is crisscrossed with utility belts carrying a variety of equipment. He wears a large backpack as well, presumably full of tools, but maybe it has some explosives too. He  also carries a pair of small pistols capable of firing a variety of projectiles, from blaster bolts to miniature grenades.
Bio: Born and raised as a soldier, Cal never really liked the whole honor and glory thing. He was much more into traps and explosives, and it showed when he brought down his regular bully's house with a well placed IED. Although somewhat overeager and trigger happy, Cal is more than capable of getting the job done, although collateral damage is pretty much his watchword. Estranged from his family and most of everyone he used to know, he is determined to cause as much damage as possible before he goes down.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2012, 06:10:13 pm »

Well given that we already have a couple of different games and different t.v shows i should thik star wars would be fine.

Also nice that gives us a full squad.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2012, 06:30:52 pm »

Is this fine?

I will, sadly, have to veto a Terminator, as only a gun the size of Bejing could have any chance of damaging you.

Might as well. How "any universe" is this? Been playing some SW Saga recently, so might as well go star wars...

Name: Cal Harran.
Race: Human (Star Wars)
Class: Military Engineer (Mech repairs, demolitions, sentry guns, gadgetry, MacGyver, etc.)
Description: 5'6", Cal isn't really intimidating until you see him in combat. His dark gray body armor conceals his cybernetic limbs with various upgrades attached, (grappling guns, somewhat enhanced strength) and his chest is crisscrossed with utility belts carrying a variety of equipment. He wears a large backpack as well, presumably full of tools, but maybe it has some explosives too. He  also carries a pair of small pistols capable of firing a variety of projectiles, from blaster bolts to miniature grenades.
Bio: Born and raised as a soldier, Cal never really liked the whole honor and glory thing. He was much more into traps and explosives, and it showed when he brought down his regular bully's house with a well placed IED. Although somewhat overeager and trigger happy, Cal is more than capable of getting the job done, although collateral damage is pretty much his watchword. Estranged from his family and most of everyone he used to know, he is determined to cause as much damage as possible before he goes down.

Fair enough.

Also, Doomblade, your sheet isnt in. Please fix that
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 06:33:13 pm by Kestrel_6 »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11