Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: how are babby killed?  (Read 936 times)

sum1won

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
how are babby killed?
« on: September 16, 2012, 07:36:52 pm »

So, I had a forgotten beast blast its whatnot all over a dorf who was fully armoured- but her baby was not and was infected.  (IDK how this worked).  Anyways, I now have a rotten, but still living baby wandering all over my fortress making miasma like nobody's business.  Babies don't even go to the doctor.  anyways, how can I put it out of its misery so it stops giving my dorfs sad thoughts, please?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: how are babby killed?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 07:40:56 pm »

Separate it from its mother posthaste. Then lock it up somewhere with a puppy and a well, and perhaps some food.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 07:48:12 pm »

Separate it from its mother posthaste. Then lock it up somewhere with a puppy and a well, and perhaps some food.

Or basically WEAPONIZE IT WEAPONIZE IT WEAPONIZE IT WEAPONIZE IT....I wonder if goblins are disgusted by miasma....hmmmmm
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 05:10:53 am »

Or basically WEAPONIZE IT WEAPONIZE IT WEAPONIZE IT WEAPONIZE IT....I wonder if goblins are disgusted by miasma....hmmmmm
Or hope for a snatcher. I just don't understand why anyone would want to steal a rotten dwarven offspring.
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 11:36:47 am »

Or hope for a snatcher. I just don't understand why anyone would want to steal a rotten dwarven offspring.
Sell them to the Elves, boil 'em mash 'em stick 'em in a stew?