Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Super Child  (Read 3766 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Super Child
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2012, 02:33:10 pm »

Holy crap how did this happen?
We kept quoting each other. Unless you mean another this.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2012, 02:40:54 pm »

We kept quoting each other. Unless you mean another this.
Both seem to be an acceptable question.

talysman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2012, 10:16:29 pm »

What was her dodger stats and such?
I didn't check all her stats, but I did notice she had Competent Armor Wearer, which is pretty impressive for a 1-year-old. I suspect it must have been something like you describe: somehow, she lucked out on a few hits and it beefed up some skills.

When I spotted the high armor wearer stats, I should have checked to see if she was *wearing* armor. I only had four iron mail shirts, four helms, four pairs of boots, and four shields, which should have been assigned to my four melee dwarves... but my clothing production may have been too slow, and maybe when a dwarf baby ages up to child, she grabs any "clothing" that may be available to avoid being naked.

Thorzog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2012, 10:45:03 pm »

So you checked what armor she had, so was she wearing any armor? Also what 'spirit' attributes did she have? Like spatial sense and ability to heal and the like?

talysman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2012, 10:48:36 pm »

So you checked what armor she had, so was she wearing any armor? Also what 'spirit' attributes did she have? Like spatial sense and ability to heal and the like?
Sorry, didn't check any of that.

NedeN

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2012, 01:33:42 am »

Pretty sure armor wearer goes along with clothing and actual armor and seeing as how a child cannot be assigned to the military there is no way she could have been wearing armor.
I watched a zombie dwarf tear off a girls dress and hit her with it so hard it became lodged in her skull.

Ghoulz - 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on carp insurance.
Pages: 1 [2]