Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Bay12 Voice Chat  (Read 11387 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Voice Chat
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2012, 07:54:23 pm »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2012, 08:01:29 pm »

Its so quieeet.

...THen again, all three four of us on are muted for various probable reasons.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2012, 08:03:23 pm »

Oh, um, the reason I was here.

If anyone noticed downtime today, that was my fault, sort of. I updated the firmware on my router.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2012, 08:36:11 pm »

So, do I need to do anything besides have Mumble to use this?
My new headset is coming through because my old one was a PoS.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2012, 08:36:44 pm »

Well, speakers or headphones would be required to hear anyone.

You'd also need a monitor if you want to read the text!

And an internet connection.

And a computer to install everything on...
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2012, 08:39:28 pm »

Testing my new headset...seems to be working fine, as long as I don't screw up.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2012, 08:40:05 pm »

I'd be on right now except someone's sleeping on the floor next to me and I don't want to wake them up :(

Maybe once they're feeling well enough to move to a bed.

EDIT: Oh wait, headphones. I have those. One sec (won't be able to chat though except with text).
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2012, 08:50:20 am »

Everyone can chat, but the text people will all sound like a robot lady.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2012, 02:07:11 pm »

Everyone can chat, but the text people will all sound like a robot lady.
Sexy?

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2012, 02:36:24 pm »

At what time does everyone usually gather?
I'd love to showcase my horrendous English conversational skills one day, but there's one major obstacle: the time zones (21:00 on the US East Coast is 4:00 with DST/5:00 without DST in Belarus).
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2012, 02:39:54 pm »

Well I'm usually available from 6pm (my time; -7 GMT) to whenever I go to sleep.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2012, 02:42:05 pm »

I have odd timings, due to living on the opposite end of the world from anybody.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2012, 02:53:56 pm »

I'm on the east coast, I 'll probably be there most of the day unless I have stuff to do.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2012, 03:09:58 pm »

I have odd timings, due to living on the opposite end of the world from anybody.
From my perspective, you are relatively close, you are only 2.5 hours ahead of me.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2012, 01:15:08 pm »

Rather quiet most of the time. ???
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13