Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A Forgotten Beast is YOU!  (Read 3101 times)

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
Re: A Forgotten Beast is YOU!
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2012, 11:36:13 pm »

Uninterested.

Yet you took the time to say something ;)
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2012, 12:22:22 am »

The Titan Hans Landa has has come. A medium sized humanoid. His brown hair is short. His skin is pale. His eyes are piercing. He has an aura of cunning and cruelty. Beware his sharp intellect and hands.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

gourd

• Bay Watcher
  • One True Gourd
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2012, 04:03:02 am »

The forgotten beast gourd has come! A large pumpkin comprised of plant flesh. Beware its green tendrils!

Berossus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2012, 01:13:28 pm »

Uninterested.

Yet you took the time to say something ;)

I think he was referring to his pet-availability-status... (username)
My son, many speak of the honor in war.
My preferred method is to wait until their back is turned, then impale them with a pike held by someone else.
Preferrably from a distance.

Valikdu

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruin... has come to our family.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2012, 01:30:08 pm »

An Alicorn Valikdu has come!
A large equine quadruped. It possesses a pair of wings to fly. It menaces with a large horn. It emits an aura of grim darkness and terror. It is associated with rainbows and cupcakes. Beware its magic!

Its hair is starry. Its coat is eclipse black. Its eyes are red.

Hammerstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2012, 01:45:57 pm »

The Forgotten Beast Hammerstar has come! A tall humanoid, he is comprised of flesh. He is skinny. He barely moves until you're looking away. He is associated with RPGs, online fiction, and crunchy Cheetos (because fuck puffed!). Beware his deadly opinions of modern RPGs!

Monk321654

• Bay Watcher
  • [COMPUTER_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2012, 01:57:42 pm »

The Forgotten Beast Allmonk has come! A short scrawny humanoid composed of chalk. It is gangling and jittery. Beware it's deadly procrastination!
He is rather underweight.

This fortress has a crap load of FBs.
This is a side-effect of dwarven animal training (hit animal with hammer until it forgets that it hates you, then lovingly cuddle it).

I'm not your average Bay12er. I care about my drunken midgets.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2012, 03:59:21 pm »

The Forgotten Beast Gamer has come! A large, chubby dwarf composed of pain. He wields a large hammer. He conducts illegitimate surgery. Beware his excessive profanity, for fucks sake!
I need to put something interesting here.

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2012, 05:58:58 pm »

The Forgotten Beast Joben has come! A tall human composed of flesh. His skin is white. His hair is brown. He lounges and watches MST3k. Beware his knives. Joben is associated with blades, fire and cargo pants.
Broken Arrow - A small stats tweak to fix unrealistically overpowered arrows and bolts.

My RTD games: Roll To Raptor (On hold), Dino Arena

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2012, 08:53:50 pm »

The Forgotten Beast Darkening Kaos has come!  A medium-sized hominid composed of hair.  His skin is layered with hair.  His hair is hair-coloured.  He is associated with maces, Word, and digital life.  Beware his sarcastic patronization, (or was that patronizing sarcasm?  I forget which)!
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2012, 12:06:50 am »

The Forgotten Beast Mapleguy555 has cometh! A medium-sized humanoid composed of tallow. His skin is layered with magic. His hair is pitch. He is associated with Spears, Role-playing, games, games, games, food, and drink. Beware of his insane utterings!

Flying Fortress

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2012, 08:16:42 am »

The Forgotten Beast Flying Fortress has arrived!  A medium-sized humanoid composed of skin, fat, blood, and various assorted tissues.  His skin is coated in silicon.  His thick hair is made from strands of copper.  He wields the internet in his right hand!  He is associated with computers, gaming, online (free to play) space games, and food.  Beware his deadly sarcasm and procrastination!
Has entire family killed and all friends butchered and raped.
---
It's cool, he saw an awesome sock AND a waterfall, so it's all good now.
it's ‼Super Happy Tantrum Time‼

GrizzleBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2012, 01:22:15 pm »

Nyxalinth is associated with cats, computer games, horror movies, and books.

oh... marry me!
Pages: 1 [2]