Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: A Forgotten Beast is YOU!  (Read 3104 times)

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
A Forgotten Beast is YOU!
« on: September 10, 2012, 08:22:04 pm »

I had an idea to describe myself as if I were an FB:

The Forgotten Beast Nyxalinth has come!  A medium-tall humanoid comprised of flesh.  Her body is chubby.  Her long brown hair is wavy.  She fidgets and squirms.  She has an aura of giving and kindness.  Beware her deadly temper!  Nyxalinth is associated with cats, computer games, horror movies, and books.

In the year 1965, Nyxalinth began to wander the earth (lol yes, I'm old :D)

That's just my own way of doing it, if you want to do something more FB-like, go for it.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: A Forgotten Beast is YOU!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 08:25:42 pm »

The city titan GreatWyrmGold has come! A great winged lizard. It has catfish like whiskers and its scales are golden. Beware its fire! GreatWyrmGold was associated with dungeons, dragons, and not revealing a thing about itself.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 08:28:22 pm »

The werewolf Wrex has come! A titanic wolf twisted into humanoid form. It's fur is golden, and it's eyes are blue. Beware his madness! Wrex is assosiated with wolves, nightmares, fear, and the moon.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

NESgamer190

• Bay Watcher
  • Crundle hugger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 08:51:46 pm »

Well, what the heck...  I suppose I can make myself into a forgotten beast.

The forgotten beast NESgamer has come!  A gigantic cat man comprised of iron.  Its body is skeletal.  Its tail wavers about uncertainly.  Its eyes are emerald.  Beware its deadly dust!  NESgamer is associated with cats, tradition, kobolds, dwarves, and Rocs.  It is the only one of its kind.

In the year 1991, NESgamer began to wander the earth.  (I think I feel old.)

(The deadly dust seemed to be the best way to simulate shedding of fur for a metallic entity.)

ledgekindred

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh Boy, Microcline
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 08:53:02 pm »

The Forgotten Beast ledgekindred has come!  A humanoid twisted into humanoid form.  It's hair is messy and its spectacles are plain.  It squirms and fidgets.  Beware its caffeinated stammering!  ledgekindred is associated with computers, darkness and loneliness.
I don't understand, though that is about right with anything DF related.
I just hope he dies the same death that all dwarfs deserve: liver disease.
The legend of Reg: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=65866.0
Atir Stigildegel, Legless Hero of Diamondrelic: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=83136.0

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 08:59:25 pm »

Those of us who based our FB-selves on our Real-selves: Over that way. --->
<--- Those of us who based it on our Avatar/Name-selves: Over this way.

Let the derailment...BEGIN!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gavakis

• Bay Watcher
  • some loser meme
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 09:04:37 pm »

The Forgotten Beast Gavakis has come!
A large rhino composed of steel, it's strength can only be matched with its dexterity.
He has an aura of fire, his eyes are black.
He is associated with Death, Pestilence and Chess.
Beware its gigantic phallus!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 04:05:05 pm by Gavakis »

Hurize

• Bay Watcher
  • Awesome God of Mass Destruction.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 09:11:16 pm »

The Forgotten Beast Hurize has come.
A tall american composed of muscle.
His body is tall, he has brown hair.
Beware its deadly gas!
He is associated with the gym, Burning babys, and retarded bosses.
The amount of malice in this thread is actually causing me some concern. I mean, chaining up mothers and forcing them to breed, just so we can drown their children to harvest their organs? Does this strike no one else as absolutely horrific?
You misspelled 'hilarious'

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2012, 09:14:39 pm »

The forgotten beast Tsuchigumo has come!
A tall humanoid twisted into humanoid form.
His brown hair is brown.
He exudes an aura of laziness, sarcasm, and apathy!
Beware it's deadly intellect!
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 09:21:00 pm »

Always wanted to do this.. Realism first.

The Human Misko27 has come! A tall humanoid of slavic orgins. His eyes are bright with intelligence. His short black hair is greasy. His body has put on a little weight. His right arm bears the mark of old wounds, including a short straight scar. His eyebrow has a small curving scar through it. He chews on small objects when bored[1]. He has a aura of Knowledge and shyness. Beware his sharp tongue!
Misko was associated with Sarcasm, Politics, Laziness, Persuasion, Law and Dwarves.
In the year 1996, Misko began to wander the Manhatten area.

[1](right now its pen cap. Pretty much always pen caps. Sometime pen. Other times plastic utensils. I'm weird.)

Why is everyone else tall? I'm six feet tall, how about you guys?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 11:34:09 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2012, 09:27:57 pm »

Around 6'1". Or over 100 feet long.
Sig

cats

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2012, 09:54:53 pm »

Uninterested.

Fen

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretly A Kobold Werebull
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2012, 10:15:33 pm »

The Forgotten Beast Fen has come! A kobold. He performs strange actions and makes odd noises. Beware his deadly body odor! Beware his sharp horns! Fen is associated with kobolds, were-beasts, wolves, games, hats, and bathrobes.

In the year whogivesadamn, Fen began to roam the wilderness.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 10:19:53 pm by Fen »
This space for rent

Sus

• Bay Watcher
  • For ‼SCIENCE‼!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2012, 10:19:24 pm »

The Tundra titan Sus has come! A medium-sized creature prone to great procrastination. He appears to be emaciated and he squirms and fidgets. His short straight hair is flaxen. His eyes are slate with horn-rimmed spectacles. His skin is pale. Beware his deadly sarcasm!

Sus is associated with computers, dogs, cats, brilliance, laziness, transhumanism, tropes and videogame cruelty potential. In the year 1977, Sus began to wander in Finland.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 10:25:17 pm by Sus »
Certainly you could argue that DF is a lot like The Sims, only... you know... with more vomit and decapitation.
If you launch a wooden mine cart towards the ocean at a sufficient speed, you can have your entire dwarf sail away in an ark.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2012, 11:29:39 pm »

The forgotten beast NAV has come. A tall muscular humanoid. His brown hair is both curly and spiky. His skin is tan. His right cheek bears a short straight scar. he has an aura of boredom and hostility. Beware his steel-toed boots.
NAV is associated with scuba, robots, and laziness.

in 1996 NAV began wandering Canada.

I feel young. Nav is my real name. I am 6'2.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: [1] 2