Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144078 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 31.1: Stealthiness
« Reply #750 on: December 15, 2012, 11:00:48 pm »

Listen into their conversation.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: December 15, 2012, 11:42:21 pm »

"Well it doesn't seem like we got too much we can offer them.  We just started out after all, but from what I understand they're a relatively small and new group too.  How about one of us just goes and has a friendly meeting with them, and leaves the possibility of working together in the future open.  If we give a good impression, then our two groups can help each other out every now and then, maybe make some money together."
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: December 16, 2012, 12:54:24 am »

"Uh...hello? I do have THIS that we could give them. I've never been much of a gamer myself."

Aaron puts the PSP and the games down on the table.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: December 16, 2012, 12:58:13 am »

"I'm not sure they would count that as a gift. Money, maybe, but that?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: December 16, 2012, 01:01:11 am »

William raises an eyebrow at Aaron.
"I hope you're kidding. Maybe we can offer fighters? Though they're not trained."

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 16, 2012, 01:02:30 am »

Aaron takes the system off the table, pocketing it again.

"Well, I also have that. I already put some away in the safe downstairs. We do have a safe, right?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: December 16, 2012, 01:45:00 am »

Aaron takes the system off the table, pocketing it again.

"Well, I also have that. I already put some away in the safe downstairs. We do have a safe, right?"

It's at this point the syndicate realizes their central funds are kept in a random open pile on a table.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: December 16, 2012, 11:34:27 am »

Listen into their conversation.

(5) Alex listens in on the Cobardi.

"Whaddya' mean no more fuckin' with the Vice Lords? We've been at it for years!"

"Look, boss called for a stalemate okay? That's that. They and us gotta' deal with these new black clothed kids."

"Yeah, who the fuck do those little shits think they are? One minute the Vice Lords are getting mugged, the next the Hawks are getting chasing around more of them, and some of my boys got sent to the hospital by one! The hell are they?"

"You don't think they're government are they?"

"Course not, the Officer would tell me if he knew. For a price of course. There ain't no spy agency on our ass."

"Whatever, we just fuck em' up, show them who we really are. Besides, big day tomorrow. We got some fresh blood coming in from Germany in (8 Turns). Let's eat!"

Alex is getting pretty good at this incognito stuff. (Level Up: Stealth 1!)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: December 16, 2012, 12:03:02 pm »

"This is what I fecking mean about more leadership. Why was our money just out in the open like that? We need a leader in this organization to keep track of this shit. I'll throw my name in the running, and I believe that Will also expressed interest in being a leader. So right now, I'm calling for a vote for whoever is going to be the leader of this gang, and barring anyone else throwing their name in, it's just me and Will running. I'll vote for myself, who are you voting for?"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: December 16, 2012, 12:16:49 pm »

"No one, this should be a joint leadership, where we all have a say, and we can control our destinies!"
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: December 16, 2012, 12:26:14 pm »

"This is what I fecking mean about more leadership. Why was our money just out in the open like that? We need a leader in this organization to keep track of this shit. I'll throw my name in the running, and I believe that Will also expressed interest in being a leader. So right now, I'm calling for a vote for whoever is going to be the leader of this gang, and barring anyone else throwing their name in, it's just me and Will running. I'll vote for myself, who are you voting for?"
"Hey, I'M the only one bringing money in here! I think that if I'm NOT going to be keeping track of all our money, we should keep track of our own!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: December 16, 2012, 12:31:12 pm »

"Hey, I'M the only one bringing money in here! I think that if I'm NOT going to be keeping track of all our money, we should keep track of our own!
"Speaking of bringing in money, we need to establish better money lines. All we've got now is Aaron and my protection racket.

Also, we do certainly need an accountant."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: December 16, 2012, 12:31:24 pm »

Alex waits for the corbardi to leave, ordering food if necessary.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: December 16, 2012, 12:40:55 pm »

Alex waits for the corbardi to leave, ordering food if necessary.

Fortunately, after more small-talk the Cobardi leaves. Alex gets his water, drinks it, and exits the building casually.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: December 16, 2012, 12:49:21 pm »

Alex waits to see if the corbardi split up.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 108