Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144231 times)

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 23: Melodrama
« Reply #525 on: November 19, 2012, 08:25:14 pm »

"oh sweet jesus, is he dead? What the hell happened? I though this was supposed to be knocking the sense into some corrupt cops. Anyways, the shits hit the fan. Could be a good time to find more information on the police to try to keep them from sending more men to force us out. I should hack onto the police database like I did before, and look at everyone and their mothers profile. There has to be some way how we can stop the police from coming after us.
(We're fucked. We've pissed off the cops(if they're all badasses like that guy was, then if they send 10 we're done) and the biggest gang in this town. Now would be a very good time to look into a new base. How hard would it be to move to the Church?)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: November 19, 2012, 08:28:05 pm »

(( Running a hiding won't work with the cops and 650 angry Irishmen looking for you mate, you need to kill the cops and frame another gang to get out of that, preferably frame the Irish and let them clobber each other so they don't have time for you. ))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: November 19, 2012, 08:29:16 pm »

"Fuck that, the idiot brought the cops right to our fucking hideout, our man base of operations. If anything, I'm glad to have that fucking idiot kick the bucket. I mean, he knew how to recruit, but he had shit for brains when it came to planning."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: November 19, 2012, 08:30:26 pm »

(( Numb nuts, William caused it all, he tried to recruit one, the cops came here bringing him to get the money, and I was the only one who did anything about it. Blame him not me. ))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: November 19, 2012, 08:33:57 pm »

((That's meta'ing, dude.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: November 19, 2012, 08:34:44 pm »

(( Everybody already knew it was you not me, it was mentioned in the big meeting early in the game, now set things straight, I died trying to clean up your mess the least you can do is not let me be blamed for it as well.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: November 19, 2012, 08:39:55 pm »

((That's neither IC nor completely true. While William indeed is the reason the cops were there, you could have handled it plenty of different ways, like killing them in the darkness of the cave system or any other way that was less wreckless.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: November 19, 2012, 08:41:47 pm »

(( Yea kill him in caves where only 2-3 men can fight at a time, against 3 cops with super hero fighting skills. If anybody else had came back we'd have had enough money to avoid fighting at all, but in the absence of money it was either let them kill you and pretend I didn't know you, or fight where at least I had space to use my numbers. ))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: November 19, 2012, 08:48:54 pm »

((Caves, where you could use that sword to kill them in close quarters after having the men close in behind you. As opposed to the bar, where it's open up and allows for the cops to better arrange themselves.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: November 19, 2012, 08:51:41 pm »

(( A sword fight with a cop with a gun, baton, taser, vest and far superior fighting skills. I would not have stood a hope in hell against them being forced to fight them with equal numbers. ))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: November 19, 2012, 08:55:23 pm »

(( A sword fight with a cop with a gun, baton, taser, vest and far superior fighting skills. I would not have stood a hope in hell against them being forced to fight them with equal numbers. ))
((So, a lethal melee weapon against two nonlethal melee weapons and a ranged weapon in close quarters and your men surrounding them, with a few weapons of their own. Sounds tough.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: November 19, 2012, 08:59:47 pm »

(( How could I surround them?
Fighting in the main cave would of led to the same result as in the bar.
In the tunnel would of limited me to 1-2 men at a time.

Either way would not of worked. ))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: November 19, 2012, 09:04:07 pm »

(( How could I surround them?
Fighting in the main cave would of led to the same result as in the bar.
In the tunnel would of limited me to 1-2 men at a time.

Either way would not of worked. ))

Here's a diagram. 'E's are enemies. 'F's are friendlies. You have some of the men hide in the tunnel. You bring the cops down the tunnel. When you reach a certain point, you stab one of them with the sword. The people on the other side come in and handle the rest. You escape.)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: November 19, 2012, 09:06:10 pm »

(( Not part of the discussion, but how would he get them down the tunnel in the first place? Wouldn't they probably get suspicious about why he was bringing them down there in the first place? ))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: November 19, 2012, 09:06:56 pm »

(( I ambushed them to begin with, it was a disaster. Then if by some stroke of luck I managed to actually wound one of them enough to knock him out with the first blow we've still got gang members with the fighting skill of 3 year olds against super human cops in a choke point that makes skill far better then numbers, I might have survived but I doubt it would of gone any better then this did.
The man makes a good point, in the pub it was easy to avoid them suspecting they were surrounded by enemies, in the base they'd have known in an instant and ran for it. ))
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 108