Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144221 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 21: Before the Storm
« Reply #465 on: November 15, 2012, 09:14:56 pm »

You do that.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: November 15, 2012, 09:16:06 pm »

(( I will, with all my men and all of my equipment and supplies :). ))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 15, 2012, 09:26:26 pm »

Sit tight, and don't interfere with whatever is going down out the front.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 16, 2012, 04:46:15 am »

((Oh crap.))
"Hello gentelman, I'm looking for the pansy who ran from me, i would like to murder him, unfortunaly it dosen't sound like today will be that day so, uh...goodbye i guess."
RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!, LOSE THEM QUICK!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 16, 2012, 11:38:25 am »

Move into the corner, wait for the fists to fly, then attack policemen

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 16, 2012, 10:19:21 pm »

((Oh crap.))
"Hello gentelman, I'm looking for the pansy who ran from me, i would like to murder him, unfortunaly it dosen't sound like today will be that day so, uh...goodbye i guess."

I suggest running away from the pub. Just saying.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 16, 2012, 10:26:45 pm »

continue de-encyrpting

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 22: Super Syndicate Slamfest
« Reply #472 on: November 18, 2012, 12:28:44 pm »

Chapter 22: Super Syndicate Slamfest

Stay protected from the bullets about to fly.
Smile at the officers and ramble on giving them a lot of important details... about the cast of bad boys 2.
Would any of you care for a drink? My treat for your work cleaning scum from the streets, we could discuss what to do with his friends if you'd like, they had the unfortunate idea to try recruiting me and I'd be happy to assist you with your "investigation" if I'll receive "credit" for it.
Wait for Mals group to come in then say Arsenal sucks absently loudly enough to be heard ( this was the signal I arranged and informed them all meant to attack )
"Arsenal sucks.
Sit tight, and don't interfere with whatever is going down out the front.
Move into the corner, wait for the fists to fly, then attack policemen

Jackson slides into the corner near the entrance as he watches the scene unfold.

Lucas loudly starts rambling; "During the filming of the scenes at Cape Florida State Park the movie crew fenced off one of the main parking lots with a chain-link fence for trailers for Will Smith and Martin Lawrence and a basketball court was erected in their compound. Bad Boys 2." Lucas turns to face the policemen. "Would any of you care for a drink? My treat for your work cleaning scum from the streets, we could discuss what to do with his friends if you'd like, they had the unfortunate idea to try recruiting me and I'd be happy to assist you with your "investigation" if I'll receive "credit" for it." The policeman shakes his head, "Thank you, but we don't need any civilian assistance at the moment." Lucas nods and turns towards the bartender. As he sees Mal and Doug walk through the door he declares, "Did you see the game last night? Man, Arsenal sucks."

At this code drop, Lucas and Fyfe shut their respective doors. Everyone jumps out of their seats, except William who dives behind the counter with the bartender. Both of them duck. Before the police fully grasp the situation, Berk jabs at the one armed with a pistol. (5 vs. 6) He slams his fist right into the center of the policeman's chest. His chest with a protective jacket. Oh. He stumbles back some, but then swings his gun back at Berk. (1 vs. 2) Berk grabs him by the hand. At this point, the Syndicate has swarmed all around the police officers. The group of men from the stairs charge and start swinging wildly at the cop in the glasses. (2 vs. 4) He draws out his police baton and fends them back. (4 vs. 6) He continues swinging the object around. Mal and Doug's men attack the leader, (5 vs. 1+1) and one swings at him right in the jaw. The policeman falls to the ground. He tries kicking out from under them, (3 vs. 1) and kicks one of them into the bar. Mal and Doug don't know the plan, but they know that these cops need to be stopped. Mal pulls out his pistol and fires at the armed cop. (2 vs. 6) He misses his shot. The armed cop swats his gun at Berk again, (1 vs. 3) but Berk blocks his arm, (6 vs. 5) and throws him into the wooden back of a booth. Doug charges the one with glasses and the baton, (2 vs. 5) but the cop sees it coming, and nearly swats him with the baton. Doug and Mal's troop try stomping out the leader. (2 vs. 3+1) The leader rolls out of the way, and jabs at the syndicate around him with his Taser. (6 vs. 1) The leader beautiful executes a series of sharp prods, no doubt experienced at this time of work. His taser clashes into the 4 gangsters necks and ribcages, until the 4 Syndicate attacking him are down on the floor, and out cold.

Doug tackles the policeman with the gun. (6 vs. 4) The policeman is thrown back to the floor and drops the gun, and initiates a grapple with Doug. In the meantime, Berk picks up the Pistol and fires a quick shot at the policeman, (1 vs. 5). However, the young cop holds Doug over him as a human shield, (6 vs. 4) and Berk ends up shooting Doug in the arm. Doug yelps sharply in pain and the cop under him manages to toss Doug off. Mal sees the leader cop taking all the Syndicate down and fires some shots off at him. (1 vs. 4) The leader ducks and all Doug manages to do is shatter a few bottles at the bar. The leader cop takes out his baton in his free hand and charges Mal, (4 vs. 5) taking a swipe at his legs, but Mal jumps onto a table and avoids the lower attack. From the gangsters by the stairs, one picks up a bottle and throws it at the cop with the glasses. (6 vs. 1) The throw is perfectly arched and the bottle smashes into the cop's head, shattering into pieces. The cop falls back onto the floor, out cold. The now unarmed young policeman dashes at Berk while pulling out his pepper spray. (2 vs. 6) Berk kicks it out of his hands and points the pistol down at him, (6 vs. 3) and shoots his right ear. The cop falls down, bleeding and stunned and Berk stomps at him, (1 vs. 2) but he scrambles out of the way. The leader thrusts his taser at Mal, (5+1 vs. 4) and jams his Taser right into Mal's chest. Mal seizes up and falls to the ground convulsing, dropping his gat. The police officer reaches for Mal's pistol (1 vs. 3) but the extra 4 gangsters kick it away, (3 vs. 4) and kick at him. One kicks him in the body armor to no effect. Doug tries steadying himself up on his good arm. At this point, Jackson intervenes and kicks at the young bleeding cop as he tries to stand up. (2 vs. 4) The cop trips him, (2 vs. 6) but Jackson grabs a wooden support beam and manages to keep himself up.

At this point Paul & Sean walk into the bar with their total 6 men. They look, confused.

Alex hears this from the basement and twiddles his thumbs while waiting for the gunshots and breaking objects to stop.

"Eh, we're from a pub somewhere around here. We're small right now, but we're growing fast... I'd love to tell you more, but I don't want to give you too much info just to have to tell it to some other gang. If you want to learn more, why don't you just drop by sometime with me? I'll have to talk it over with the others first, though."

If he accepts, get his phone number and return to the pub in a roundabout way.

"Alright, that's sounds good." Dave gives the hustler his phone number and heads back to the pub.

As he enters the door, he hears the sound of smashing, yells, and gunshots coming from inside.

Hopefully I still have the job listings in my pocket. Pull them out and head to one of the other addresses. Take a cab.

Aaron looks back at the job listings. He'd probably be able to get another one in today. He hails a cab and heads down to the docks where the Cargo job is listed. After a while, he exits the cab and pays out. (-35$)

He looks around and sees men by one of the big cargo ships loading in crates.

If we look at this event in slow-motion, you can clearly see Mason turning around at the same speed as the Hawkson Boys standing up or getting into a running position. Anyways, Mason books it. (2 vs. 1) Mason runs with dozens of green jackets and shirts trailing right behind him. However, they can't catch up and manages to further their distances by a few meters. All he needs now is one more push or good turn, (4 vs. 6) except now their catching up really fast. Mason jumps for a fire escape, (4 vs. 6) but their on him before he can get their. The Hawks make one more sprint, (5 vs. 3) and soon the first wave of them surround Mason. But Mason won't go out without a fight. He tries breaking through them, (1 vs. 3) but just gets shoved back. (1 vs. 2) In fact, he's subjected to a lot of harsh shoving in the circle, though it doesn't hurt. Soon, he's fully encased in a circle of screaming Irish men. (5 vs. 2) Mason roars and decks one of them, jabs another in his ribcage and kicks another in the knee. The Irish retaliate, (4 vs. 1) and Mason holds out his arms to avoid the endless circle of punches. He gets hit in the stomach, hard. (1 vs. 4) Mason counters by falling on his knees. (4 vs. 1) He gets a sharp kick in the ribcage. (5 vs. 1) Mason, with a burst of adrenaline, charges for the section of the circle with the least dense amount of Hawks. He starts swinging and lashing out wildly, striking all sorts of body parts in an effort to break through. (4 vs. 6) Mason is shoved to the ground, but he jumps back up quickly. (2 vs. 4) He charges out again but the circle starts to reform with him back in the center. (5 vs. 6) A Hawk kicks at him but Mason grabs his leg, (3 vs. 2) and yanks him onto the ground. Mason roars again, but the Hawks seems just as vicious and persistent in taking him down as he is on escaping. (6 vs. 4) Something hard, and metal strikes Mason in the hip. He falls to the ground, that one hurt quite a bit. (Pain: 33% Chance of -1 per roll until it stops.) Mason stands up and attacks, (3 vs. 6) but he's only striking at arms that are blocking him. (4 vs. 4-1) There is a random kick, and Mason would avoid it had the pain not been distracting him. His leg buckles as someone kicks into the back of it. (4-1 vs. 4) Mason tries gripping at the ankles and feet to trip more Hawks, but his eyes are watery from the pain and he misses his attempts. (3 vs. 5) One Hawkson Boy jumps on top of Mason, but Mason throws him off, (5 vs. 6) but he disappears back into the crowd before Mason can hit him. (3 vs. 6) More fists are swung at Mason but the Syndicate is able to block them off. It's at this point Mason realizes he needs to get out of here or he will die. He grabs a sharpened pencil out of his backpack and charges in one direction of the mob. (1 vs. 5) A Hawk grabs his pencil arm, (6 vs. 5) and blunts Mason in the ribs again, this time with a hard forearm. Mason falls back on a knee, though he manages to keep a hold of his pencil.

continue de-encyrpting

Welp, Jason's teammates are getting the shit beat out of them all across the city. Better to the Internet. (6+1) Bingo! Files decrypted. The files unfortunately, don't seem to have direct files on the business leaders of the city. What it does lead them to, however, is secret access to all of their e-mails, both company and private.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 07:18:51 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 18, 2012, 12:33:23 pm »

Stab any cops coming at us. If anyone tries to bolt, cop or Syndicate, make sure they don't.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 12:51:44 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 18, 2012, 12:47:30 pm »

Inquire about the job.

((You guys are all just fighting, dealing with gangs and such. I'm just off, traipsing around and doing odd jobs for spare cash. It's great.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #475 on: November 18, 2012, 12:50:13 pm »

*Looks at placement on waitlist* *sobs*

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 18, 2012, 12:55:47 pm »

(( I'm fighting couse of Spinal... and don't stab any of my damned men. ))

Grab the new guy's and tell them to disable but not kill the cops, attack the cops myself with my sword, split into 2 groups and come at your target from all sides, use whatever weapons you have to hand.

(( This is just plain annoying lol 13 men vs 3 and the 3 are winning? ))
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 07:32:51 pm by mesor »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 18, 2012, 01:00:12 pm »

Grab the new guy's and tell them to disable but not kill the cops, attack the cops myself.

((Ours are just mooks from the street. They're trained, and lucky.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 18, 2012, 01:04:14 pm »

Grab the new guy's and tell them to disable but not kill the cops, attack the cops myself.

Well you have to understand that the police are trained, semi-armored and have all sorts of tools at their disposal, plus the leader has a decent amount of combat experience. Also, do you just want to go at them unarmed, or use that sword you carry around?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 18, 2012, 01:10:36 pm »

(( Sword, which is probably gonna result in my lopping off somebody's limbs but we'll see.
I know mine are less trained, although my 2 named bodyguards should be good at close in fighting given that they were wrestlers, but still 13 men vs 3 that is some superhuman speed if they were able to evade and attack back that fast. ))
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 108