Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144435 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 1: Finally!
« Reply #180 on: September 21, 2012, 07:22:19 pm »

Play it cool. Try to get him under our control, through bribery.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 2: The Fuzz
« Reply #181 on: September 21, 2012, 07:25:51 pm »

Aaron takes the chairs under his arm and carries them back to the pub, maybe roughing up another local drunk on his way.

I mean, cash is cash, right?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 21, 2012, 07:27:21 pm »

Take a round about path back to the pub and inform anybody else i come across to go to the pub if there interested in my proposition then when i arrive back at the pub sit down in a corner and listen quietly to whats going on and judge whether anybody in the pub should be invited to the gathering.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 21, 2012, 08:21:36 pm »

Move onto scouting another gang...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 21, 2012, 10:07:23 pm »

Dave proceeds to check out the local scrapyards- always a good source for whatever you need.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 22, 2012, 06:31:31 am »

"Alright officers, i was just trying to pay for my mums bowel cancer operation."

Guilt trip them into giving me the money!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 22, 2012, 04:15:55 pm »

"Not the best neighborhood, but could be worse...." thought Jackson aloud. He then returns to the basement and goes exploring in the tunnel network

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 22, 2012, 05:36:53 pm »

"Finally. That took long enough. Now, I'll look more into his hiding, intending to see how much he's done to hide it. Then look for faults in local buisness owners.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 22, 2012, 05:37:53 pm »

And thats all 8 actions done :).

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 22, 2012, 08:10:42 pm »

Sooo, maybe in the next 2 years we might get a update :P

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 22, 2012, 08:20:57 pm »

Yeah, way to be an asshole to the guy who's GMing 3 games at once.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 22, 2012, 08:36:17 pm »

Jesus, I was just messing around.... Really?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 22, 2012, 09:30:19 pm »

Jesus, I was just messing around.... Really?
It's mostly about how you you were acting that way about 1 update ago.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 3: Adventure Time!
« Reply #193 on: September 23, 2012, 08:43:06 pm »

Chapter 3: Adventure Time!

Play it cool. Try to get him under our control, through bribery.

William bites his lips, sweating profusely as he realizes he's discussing gang information with a cop. "L-listen, I see who you are. And if you don't snitch, I'm sure we're going to get along fine..." The officer smirks. "Here's the deal: 500 pounds in 5 days, given to me." He stands up. "I'll be back when it's due. You better be here too." He turns his back and walks away from a stunned William, exiting the pub.

Aaron takes the chairs under his arm and carries them back to the pub, maybe roughing up another local drunk on his way.

I mean, cash is cash, right?

Aaron grabs the folding chairs under his arms and hefts them back to the pub. Along the way, he sees a drunken homeless man lying on the street. Putting down the chairs for a second, Aaron picks up the man and grabs him by the collar. "Gimme' you're wallet!" The drunkard resists, and manages to shove Aaron away. "~Yeeeee ain't getting my stuffffffffffffffff, gwahhhhhhhh~!" The man is obviously intoxicated, which should make him an easy target. The pugilist gets into a fighting stance. "Suit yourself man." (3+1 Vs. 3-1(Intoxicated)) The drunkard puts his hands up, but Aaron goes right through his guard and jabs him hard in the chest. The bum stumbles back, almost falling down, but regains his footing at the last second. "~Youuuuu bastarddddd!!! I'mma....and...uh...ahhh!~" He charges Aaron, (1 vs. 4) and Aaron then simply grabs him by his shirt. (3 vs. 4) Aaron tries slamming him into a wall, but the hobo shoves him once again and gets free.

Take a round about path back to the pub and inform anybody else i come across to go to the pub if there interested in my proposition then when i arrive back at the pub sit down in a corner and listen quietly to whats going on and judge whether anybody in the pub should be invited to the gathering.

Lucas informs a few more people on the streets about his gathering before heading back to the pub. As he walks back in, a strange looking figure exits the pub, every eye in the room following him on the way out. Within moments, the familiar chatter and riff-raff is back to the bar. Lucas takes a seat and looks for any other viable recruits. (6) There's a whole table of rowdy-looking Irishmen. They look like they could work well.

Move onto scouting another gang...

With enough info on the Cobardi, Alex Sterling heads out to scout another gang's territory. (6) He spots three green-jacketed thugs going into a construction site. Alex stalks the figures, hiding behind barrels and pillars when they look back. They duck into a half-finished building. Alex sneaks and looks into a window nearby...woah! There's tons of them in here. They're mainly chatting, but there's blueprints, stacks of money and equipment...this must be one of the Hawkson Boy's main bases! This is some great intelligence. (Level Up! 1 Scouting)

Dave proceeds to check out the local scrapyards- always a good source for whatever you need.

Dave Green goes down to the scrapyard to check out the junk. (2) The refuse piles high, and Dave goes in and scours around. It's mainly broken pieces of furniture, electronic devices, and other solid garbage. Nothing that could be of use right now. (Activity Skill: Scavenging)

"Alright officers, i was just trying to pay for my mums bowel cancer operation."

Guilt trip them into giving me the money!

"Maybe you're mum wouldn't have bowel cancer if she didn't take so many cocks up the arse! Get out of here bum!"

"Not the best neighborhood, but could be worse...." thought Jackson aloud. He then returns to the basement and goes exploring in the tunnel network

Jackson reentered the pub and headed down to the underground tunnel network......woah, it's pretty dark down there. Like, pitch-black. Jackson makes a mental note to inquiry about setting up a light-system underground.

"Finally. That took long enough. Now, I'll look more into his hiding, intending to see how much he's done to hide it. Then look for faults in local buisness owners.

Bailen Ruther payed big bucks to cover up his trips to therapy, which lasted several years.

(6+1) OH DAYUM. Jason Giffard found the personal history of a bunch of the local business owners. Where should he start?

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 3: Adventure Time!
« Reply #194 on: September 23, 2012, 08:55:30 pm »

Meditate a way out of this. Also, start flirting with attractive women.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 108