Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144453 times)

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 1: Finally!
« Reply #165 on: September 17, 2012, 08:25:27 pm »

"Thanks mate, just a couple of stupid kids that stuck there head where they should not have, and one gave me a cut with his knife." Says Jackson. "I'll be fine, and hey, if I'm lucky, it might scar. All the ladies love scars" He says, smiling at the bartender. Might as well go downstairs and check it out, then I think I might take a little walk and check out the area he thought.

((OCC:Yay!))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 17, 2012, 08:32:46 pm »

Note the caves. Tell the others. Head back upstairs, look for anyone who looks either thuggish or down on their luck. Help them off, but ask for a favor in return.

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 17, 2012, 09:07:43 pm »

"dammit. Figures we have to have a honest cop. Ah well, I can keep these for later. right now I'll need dirt on someone for our future acitivities to be ignored. Find dirt from the police database on important figures such as the mayor and members of the city council. If nothing can be found there, then move onto owners of profitable business's.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 18, 2012, 01:03:08 pm »

"Got to keep strength up"
Continue busing with "Flower of Scotland, no matter the result, get everyone some fish and chips"
((LETS DO THIS!))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 20, 2012, 07:02:45 pm »

*bump*

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 20, 2012, 07:11:30 pm »

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 20, 2012, 07:17:24 pm »

(You're right. We're supposed to do what Werty did in the last page.
Ahem.

Nothing to see here.)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 08:22:57 pm by wsoxfan »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 20, 2012, 07:24:29 pm »

....Please don't say that.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 08:12:15 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 20, 2012, 08:20:28 pm »

(( Yea it gets it locked. Just tell him if he gets it done fast you'll send him a big box of Oreo. Ive never met an American who could resist that. ( And no its not an insult lol you'd be amazed at the length's ill go to for a big bang of Hobnobs. ) ))

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 20, 2012, 08:22:29 pm »

....Please don't say that.
sorry.I just remebered that we were supposed to tell you that in order to motivate you. I'll stop from now on.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 20, 2012, 08:48:56 pm »

(( Yea it gets it locked. Just tell him if he gets it done fast you'll send him a big box of Oreo. Ive never met an American who could resist that. ( And no its not an insult lol you'd be amazed at the length's ill go to for a big bang of Hobnobs. ) ))

Pfft, Oreos, nah. Nothing of that caliber would motivate me.

Unless it's those Fudge Cremes, then fuck yeah.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 20, 2012, 08:57:29 pm »

(( Fine gimme your address and ill send you a box of them if you hurry up :P. See bribery is a much better motivator then insults :P. ))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 20, 2012, 09:02:13 pm »

Isnt  this type of stuff supposed to go in the OOC thread? ^v^

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 21, 2012, 06:17:44 am »

((What OCC thread?  8)))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 2: The Fuzz
« Reply #179 on: September 21, 2012, 07:20:27 pm »

Chapter 2: The Fuzz
Hey guys! I have to get up early tomorrow, so I decided to churn this turn out in my free-time. Sorry if it's too short. :P

Continue scouting the other gangs' turf.

Alex Sterling starts to tail the Cobardi men. Maybe they'd lead him to a base or orperation? (3) Nope, they don't move from the corner. But he does manage to pick up on their conversation: "Hey, we heading over to Johnny's?" "Maybe later, gotta' check up on our shops on 49th Lane." Alex mentally notes this street.

Head towards 14th street telling anybody i come across on the way that looks like they dont have a problem hurting people or who may have some other useful skills to be outside the pub in 3 hours time and tell them to bring along anybody else they know who might be interested.

Lucas Wang heads down on 14th street and tells the local ruffians to get to get in front of the pub in 3 hours. (4) By the end of his journey, a small crowd has started making their way down to the pub.

Oy! Cash, eh? Seems good enough...

Wander the alleyways a bit. Look for some furniture that could, well, furnish our base!

With his recent successful mugging under his belt, Aaron decides to wander around the alleys, looking for anything to improve the base's furniture. (5) Hey, these 5 Folding Chairs look to be in good condition! What a nice find. (Activity Skill: Scavenging)

Dave goes walking around the local/semi-local area, looking for poorly-protected parking garages and the like. Car theft may not be the most preferable choice, but it should work.

Dave Green wanders around the area, scouting around for parking garages and places owning cars. There's a number of them that are combo'd in with gas stations as a second shop. There's also a car dealership on the outskirts of the region, but it looks heavily guarded.

"Thanks mate, just a couple of stupid kids that stuck there head where they should not have, and one gave me a cut with his knife." Says Jackson. "I'll be fine, and hey, if I'm lucky, it might scar. All the ladies love scars" He says, smiling at the bartender. Might as well go downstairs and check it out, then I think I might take a little walk and check out the area he thought.

Jackson Davies heads on downstairs to check out the base. When he gets there, he finds a damp wine room with a few pieces of working technology. Hey, we all gotta' start somewhere. William is down there, and points out the secret caves to Jackson. He goes back upstairs and heads outside to check this place out. It's a relatively nice area, for inner-city that is. And a few blocks down in, into deep Licheville, you're running into other gang's turf.

Note the caves. Tell the others. Head back upstairs, look for anyone who looks either thuggish or down on their luck. Help them off, but ask for a favor in return.

William Gerais makes a note to tell his fellow gangsters about the caves, seeing as they've all departed in whichever way. Jackson comes down for a bit and William tells him about the caves. William then looks around for anyone in the pub who could be of help. (1) William finds just who he's looking for in the pub. In a hushed corner of the room, William discusses his the gang and proposition to the rookie, who looks like he'd work out really well. The two are getting along fine, when William suddenly notices the 'thug' he is talking to is wearing police shoes.

"dammit. Figures we have to have a honest cop. Ah well, I can keep these for later. right now I'll need dirt on someone for our future acitivities to be ignored. Find dirt from the police database on important figures such as the mayor and members of the city council. If nothing can be found there, then move onto owners of profitable business's.

Jason Giffard sighs and tries again to find anything on the higher-ups of the Licheville community. (4) He gets into the city council's information and what's this? Seems like Bailen Ruther of the council is hiding a history of alcoholism....

"Got to keep strength up"
Continue busing with "Flower of Scotland, no matter the result, get everyone some fish and chips"

Mason Johnstone continues with his busking, seeing as it's working out on a marginal level. (1) He makes a good amount of money, until two fuzzballs come over to him. One of them snatches away all the money he's earned, including the previous 6 pounds. The other says, "Busking is illegal here, so fuck off you tramp!" He waves his baton menacingly.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 108