Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A new drunken world is imminent. Should we try a modded world?

Yes!
No!
I am small and neutral, like Switzerland

Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 341

Author Topic: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]  (Read 1175289 times)

Bogwedgle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [Drunk Fortress: New Embark, Homework Edition]
« Reply #4335 on: March 13, 2016, 02:50:35 pm »

I like how deadpan that comes out.
"Oh. Oh dears. Oh no, oh, argh. I appear to have burst aflame and am, at this current moment, being mildly inconvenienced by a burning sensation. Please, at your earliest convenience, hand me my bottle of salve, that I m-"
*ded*
X_X
Elven pansies, my flaming demise was much better.
This is a resin mug. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of Regret. This object menaces with spikes of alcohol poisoning. On the item is an image of a skeletal dragon in resin.  The artwork relates to the birth of bogwedgle in the early spring of 2016.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4336 on: March 13, 2016, 03:33:03 pm »

"I appear to have burst into flame."
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Kadian

• Bay Watcher
  • Dragon (Semi-wild)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4337 on: March 13, 2016, 03:55:35 pm »

"I appear to have burst into flame."

"This is quite an inconvenience, one should remedy this situation at once."

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4338 on: March 13, 2016, 09:15:49 pm »

My "I know this one from the CDDA forums" senses are tingling. o.o
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4339 on: March 13, 2016, 10:27:19 pm »

My "I know this one from the CDDA forums" senses are tingling. o.o
I'll just google this out of curios-- holy shit thus looks awesome.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4340 on: March 13, 2016, 10:53:32 pm »

Too late Taupe, you missed the days when I was a contributor for that game.

Anyway...yeah, needs moar drunk.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Kadian

• Bay Watcher
  • Dragon (Semi-wild)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4341 on: March 14, 2016, 01:47:56 am »

Also needs me on the dorfing list...Or actually, make an elfing list, i want to be an elf! . . . yeah, i know, I'll die in the first 5 minutes, oh well! Kadian DCCVII (707), here I come?

edit: you can rename elves, humans and so on when they are living in your fortress, right...? Barely played the new version so far

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4342 on: March 14, 2016, 06:40:54 am »

I'm...fairly certain you can rename then if they petition to become citzens at least. But then again, being elfed instead of dorfed makes one more delicious. XP
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Kadian

• Bay Watcher
  • Dragon (Semi-wild)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4343 on: March 14, 2016, 07:48:03 am »

I'm...fairly certain you can rename then if they petition to become citzens at least. But then again, being elfed instead of dorfed makes one more delicious. XP

Even more reasons to get elfed instead of dorfed. I'll be delicious and fruity, and most likely an archer, because elf XD so I actually might survive a little bit...untill someone decides to kill all elves :P

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4344 on: March 14, 2016, 09:05:38 am »

Even more reasons to get elfed instead of dorfed. I'll be delicious and fruity, and most likely an archer, because elf XD so I actually might survive a little bit...untill someone decides to kill all elves :P
That wont work. People don't decide to kill all elves, or dwarves, or the whole universe. It just happens.

Kadian

• Bay Watcher
  • Dragon (Semi-wild)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4345 on: March 14, 2016, 09:09:43 am »

Especially when it's your turn, If I recall correctly, right, Taupe? I vividly remember several succession forts with dwarf-genocide in your turns :P And there were always only a few survivors, so the carnage can go on...so much !!FUN!!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4346 on: March 14, 2016, 11:05:43 am »

That wont work. People don't decide to kill all elves, or dwarves, or the whole universe. It just happens.
Speak for yourself, last time I consciously decided to wreak armageddon upon Drunk Fortress it was a hoot.
I'd say it was a blast, but magma flows in more of a slow oozing motion...
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4347 on: March 14, 2016, 11:16:24 am »

Plus that half-baked attempt on my part to drop visiting entertainers into a volcano...
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4348 on: March 14, 2016, 11:18:20 am »

Especially when it's your turn, If I recall correctly, right, Taupe? I vividly remember several succession forts with dwarf-genocide in your turns :P And there were always only a few survivors, so the carnage can go on...so much !!FUN!!
Lies.

Doomforests had like three survivors if we include babies and people in a coma. That's more than the acting number of presidents in most countries. Whisperwhip never dropped below ten dwarves at any point. Clobbermoutain died on the second of granite. I handed over the save on the first. Immortalitytowers had no non-blind withnesses to pin the blame on me, and my project to unleash FB on the surface totally worked.

Im a great overseer.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 11:20:30 am by Taupe »

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4349 on: March 14, 2016, 11:21:08 am »

At least most of you are better about doing a full-year turn than me.

On the plus, when's the last time we've had a tantrum spiral on Drunk Fortress? I've been busy proving in another fort that the average dwarf is effectively immune to getting pissy as of late.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 341