Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35

Author Topic: Bay12 Member Map  (Read 40416 times)

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Member Map
« Reply #345 on: September 07, 2012, 09:25:28 pm »

Please, America. There is no point bickering about which state is the worst; they're all equally lame. Here in Canada we actually have provinces worth hating; like Quebec. Those expat cheese eating surrender monkeys!
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 07, 2012, 09:26:32 pm »

Oh look, Carmen Sandieago.

Now excuse me while I try to find Azthor so we can summon Chthulu.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Yog-Sothoth has made his apperance beyond that which is not and the stars have already began to align. The time of summoning draws close!

Kudos for whoever added Fernando & Gooseman up there. Raptor Jesus will soon be amongst us!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 09:30:19 pm by Azthor »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 07, 2012, 09:30:31 pm »

Please, America. There is no point bickering about which state is the worst; they're all equally lame. Here in Canada we actually have provinces worth hating; like Quebec. Those expat cheese eating surrender monkeys!
As a Californian, I take offense to the "equally lame" part. We've got Hollywood, Disneyland, Yosemite National Park, and miles upon miles of awesome, hurricane-free coastline. Whether any of that makes us more or less lame is in the eye of the beholder :P
So you're a filthy cheesehead? :P
Also, found Lakebed Treasure.
Cheese is the food of the gods and I will accept no insult against it!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 07, 2012, 09:31:48 pm »

Urge to make this into a forum game rising. I mean there's a ton of possible plots what with the SPESS stuff and the spambot army and someone opening the  HFS under the map, but I have no idea how it would be played
It's FEF, not FEOF

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 07, 2012, 09:32:27 pm »

Urge to make this into a forum game rising. I mean there's a ton of possible plots what with the SPESS stuff and the spambot army and someone opening the  HFS under the map, but I have no idea how it would be played
I'd play it.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 07, 2012, 09:33:03 pm »

Be sure to post a link here if you make it. I'd watch and maybe participate.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 07, 2012, 09:36:06 pm »

A. I wouldn't talk about the Quebecois like that. They're always listening....

B. I'll have you know that South Carolina is objectively worse than Best Carolina.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 07, 2012, 09:36:37 pm »

Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 07, 2012, 09:37:55 pm »

Now, now, there's nothing wrong with eating cheese. Speaking French, on the other hand...
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 07, 2012, 09:38:40 pm »

Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 07, 2012, 09:39:05 pm »

Now, now, there's nothing wrong with eating cheese. Speaking French, on the other hand...

*Sagenod* The man(?) speaks truth.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 07, 2012, 10:39:23 pm »

I'll make sure to do so if I do, but like I said I have no idea what kind of game it would be. You guys have any ideas?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 07, 2012, 10:42:59 pm »

I'll make sure to do so if I do, but like I said I have no idea what kind of game it would be. You guys have any ideas?
Possibly an After-The-End scenario as the setting for an RP with loose elements of G as we explore a world full of zeds, Mad Max bandits, and eldritch abominations. Also SPEHSS.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 07, 2012, 10:47:28 pm »

Possibly an After-The-End scenario as the setting for an RP with loose elements of G as we explore a world full of zeds, Mad Max bandits, and eldritch abominations. Also SPEHSS.
I'm pretty sure we already had one of those after a failed doomsday prediction. Back in May, I think it was.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35