Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What to do with bones and skulls  (Read 1742 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: What to do with bones and skulls
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2012, 06:41:58 pm »

I think a giant's goal-dropping crap would cause some very effective filing damage.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 06:55:35 pm »

Only at bay 12 would that sentence in spider a mega project
Sparry I used to one third
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 08:07:11 pm »

In spider, a megaproject?
Okay, make a giant's goal-dropping crap thing, and then build a giant spider around it! With spider forgotten beasts or GCSs in the spinnerets.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2012, 10:32:47 pm »

Quote from: My iPad
Florence Skiles what I sometimes do is make a giant's goal dropping crap I do this bead has now that the filing damage actually works I can make it deadly from time to time

That was me trying to use the voice recognition feature on my iPad. Was I meant to say was:
For skulls,what I sometimes do is make a giant skull-dropping trap. I do this because now that falling damage actually works, I can make it deadly from time to time.

I don't see why the place next nation that doesn't jerk as Dell as it was.
OMG!!! that reminded me of these guys, they basically record a sketch, have youtube voice to subtitles recognition software do its thing and then record the same sketch again using the new "script" and then they repeat it again...  :D

Drazinononda

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm really too normal to play this game so much.`
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2012, 11:11:08 pm »

OMG!!! that reminded me of these guys...

I was reading this thread to my brother in law as I read through it and he mentioned the same skits. We are approaching some sort of internet singularity of infinite information density, I think.
Children you rescue shouldn't behave like rabid beasts.  I guess your regular companions shouldn't act like rabid beasts either.
I think that's a little more impossible than I'm likely to have time for.
Pages: 1 [2]